Red Pill becomes more and more Black Pill

Germania

Germania

Kraken
One of the most famous Red Pill Youtubers, maybe the most famous, says in his new video (at the end): "You have to be chad or rich."

btw: Coach Red Pill is betabuxxing as well for his Ukrainin wife.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, Truecel14, mikeock and 5 others
I mean he is right

• +1
Reactions: 000, Chadeep, Austrian Oak and 3 others
Very good shit, soon everyone will be enlightened

• +1
Reactions: 000, Chadeep and Deleted member 6403
Tbh, i know a friends friends whom i'm slowly blackpilling since they have good potential but are just fat slobs.
some i wouldn't, it'd destroy them mentally

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6997
As long as i am the only guy doing neck curls in the Gym, we are living in a blue pilled society.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, ezio6, stuckneworleans and 6 others
I'm still getting "do this one thing to make her chase you" ads on youtube though. It isn't getting any better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar
The blackpill is unknowingly being spread outside of incel echo chambers. This is going to be really bad for us. More men will be looksmaxxing while hypergamy continues to worsen. It's over.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Chadeep, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
unless we get our wives by sacking a city or arranged marriage in based countries we're bound to wind up like the birds dancing and chirping and fluffing their feathers to impress a literal foid

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Chadeep and Austrian Oak
btw: Coach Red Pill is betabuxxing as well for his Ukrainin wife.
That's a very legit cope, imo. If you are not good looking but do have good money. Especially if you want kids, like that redpill coach.
It's one of the limited options/ways, you can reproduce outside of your own looks league. Otherwise in like USA he would had to reproduce with much lesser genes, which would likely affect the offspring you co-createalot. In looks and stuff.

To add.
Coach Red Pill. Denies the LOOKS pill and AGE pill way to much. And that I dislike.
He is spot on about locationmaxxing though.

Delusions about age and looks, pointed out. video.

Locationmaxxing video

Reality is 50% redpill 50% blackpill tbh

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Dylan2, Germania and 1 other person
Reality is 50% redpill 50% blackpill tbh

I would say it is 70% blackpill and 30% redpill. If you have the looks that a woman is hot for, she will give you an extremely high amount of leeway to make mistakes with your game

• +1
Reactions: yorker12
Coach red pill is a delusional larper. He brags about banging 19yo stacy and his retarded auidence eats it up.

I would say it is 70% blackpill and 30% redpill. If you have the looks that a woman is hot for, she will give you an extremely high amount of leeway to make mistakes with your game
Be careful with the redpill, many people just try to act like "muuuh i am so alpha", but they just look like frustrated tryhards. You need to calibrate it right

• +1
Reactions: yorker12 and Stevensmithgerard
Be careful with the redpill, many people just try to act like "muuuh i am so alpha", but they just look like frustrated tryhards. You need to calibrate it right
Thats why I stopped droppping hints/introducing low NT friends to redpill, you need to have a certain amount of social awareness to pull it off, otherwise you look like an aspie that has an overinflated ego and hates women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Stevensmithgerard
There is a simple formula... maybe someone can articulate it better than i. The higher the SMV, the less game you need. In return, the lower it is, the more of a jester you become. And let me tell you, It takes LESS effort to fully looksmax, than it does to try and out-slay Chad with "game". As soon his presence is known, you lose. If you're lucky, you win for a bit, until the eventually of his arrival. You cannot not survive this.

20200808 044554

"Hey there, i thought you were kinda cute. We should chill sometime. I'll take you to a nice restaurant, and get you whatever you want. You're just so gorgeous, and we have so much in common. I have the perfect date idea! Let's go wine tasting! Can i have your number? I will pick you up in my cool BMW (station wagon)"

Male models

*Pulls up on skateboard"
"Let's chill sometime"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Thats why I stopped droppping hints/introducing low NT friends to redpill, you need to have a certain amount of social awareness to pull it off, otherwise you look like an aspie that has an overinflated ego and hates women.
100% true, all this manosphere can be poison for the wrong guy

• +1
Reactions: yorker12