Red spots on face HELP

shibo

Professional
1549674524580.png
Looks like that but mines less severe mostly on one side @Nibba or anyone else help pliz !!

Quik

Trainee
Keep scratching it until it goes away, thank me later
Lmfao
Are you drinking a lot of caffeine? I found that caffeine and a lot of sugar gave me a lot of redness, but ever since I stopped, the redness started to fade. Then again this is all up to a persons genetics and this is just what worked for me; it never hurts to try though.

Deltoid

Knowledgable
Looks like rosacea which I have but not even close to that picture.

Deltoid

Knowledgable
What about anti redness cream ?
Idk man I’ve never used it. I use glycolic acid and a moisturizer though, it’s helped a bit but mine is really light. Not all that noticeable so I’m not worried about it but I’d avoid retinol. I used it and that shit got pretty red for a few days.

shibo

Professional
Idk man I’ve never used it. I use glycolic acid and a moisturizer though, it’s helped a bit but mine is really light. Not all that noticeable so I’m not worried about it but I’d avoid retinol. I used it and that shit got pretty red for a few days.
Only thing that could be causing it is the hot showers i like to take . Mines noticeable cause im pale

Deltoid

Knowledgable
Only thing that could be causing it is the hot showers i like to take . Mines noticeable cause im pale
Yea bro use lukewarm water, if it’s really hot it’ll dry your skin out.

Cali Yuga

Apprentice
Dry fast for 2-3 days and then go into an elimination diet, the more extreme the better. :^) thank me later

Itss_BritneyBishh

Instructor
Roseacia its a skin condition were ur skin turns red. Its a chronic skin diseas. No cure. I know alot about skin diseases cuz i have alot. Show me ur picture i can give you a diagnose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)