Reddit girl said he is a potential 8/10

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
1 or 2

edit : 3

If he lost weight, shaved his beard, grew his hair out, he would be a 5. He's got nice eyes.

If he lost weight, shaved his beard, grew his hair out, he would be a 5. He's got nice eyes.
He would be a solid 4.8 if he lost weight.
He hasn't got nice eyes in my opinion. They are unsymmetrical since one is lower than the other and has a slightly different canthal tilt. He has unsymmetrical eyelid exposure and eyelid exposure itself is bad already. His eye color isn't intriguing either.

He looks like a chill and friendly guy though and is definitely not very ugly, that's why I'd rate him 4.8 if he lost weight.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Yeah his brow seems too feminine

Currently a generous 1 PSL with that growth on his face, impossible to tell how he would look after losing 35+ pounds.

I aggre and the eyes are decent, but you wouldn't really know for sure without seeing him without the glasses.

Currently a generous 1 PSL with that growth on his face, impossible to tell how he would look after losing 35+ pounds.
Damn everybody on this subreddit would be sub2 in your opinion then

2 cuz white,

I used to love going to this sub to cope,seeing people I mog and have virtual signallers say they are decent looking gave me hope/cope.

Damn everybody on this subreddit would be sub2 in your opinion then
He looks like the kind of dude hookers would refuse to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
2 cuz white,

I used to love going to this sub to cope,seeing people I mog and have virtual signallers say they are decent looking gave me hope/cope.
Shiiiit this is what I'm doing RIGHT NOW:feelspepo:

Shiiiit this is what I'm doing RIGHT NOW:feelspepo:
Yeah but there's always that one Chadlite who has to post for validation and is suifuel seeing how he's treated in regards to the actual uggos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 470
Yeah but there's always that one Chadlite who has to post for validation and is suifuel seeing how he's treated in regards to the actual uggos.
I try to cope in the same way in real life too. I always look for incel looking guys so I don't feel alone with my ugliness. I've only seen one single guy who had a recessed chin in the past months. Either they have good bone development or they have shit faces but are tall as fuck. Being tall is superior to everything, so GG.

3/10 no hope unless he loses weight and trims that disgusting beard thing

3/10 no hope unless he loses weight and trims that disgusting beard thing
What do you think about his eye area?
Two users said he has nice eyes.

He has one eye pointing downwards and one pointing upwards... Or am I blind?

Yeah I see what you mean, but that could also be because of the fat in between his eyebrows and eyes :sick:

Yeah I see what you mean, but that could also be because of the fat in between his eyebrows and eyes :sick:
Or it could also be due to eyelid exposure asymmetry. I have the same problem.
Or maybe he had teeth extracted on only one side.

He would be a solid 4.8 if he lost weight.
He hasn't got nice eyes in my opinion. They are unsymmetrical since one is lower than the other and has a slightly different canthal tilt. He has unsymmetrical eyelid exposure and eyelid exposure itself is bad already. His eye color isn't intriguing either.

He looks like a chill and friendly guy though and is definitely not very ugly, that's why I'd rate him 4.8 if he lost weight.

I mean his eyelid exposure isn't nearly as bad as mine, he lucked out in that regard. That is a fair rating.
I aggre and the eyes are decent, but you wouldn't really know for sure without seeing him without the glasses.

That is true. (Weren't you a tatta btw?)

I mean his eyelid exposure isn't nearly as bad as mine, he lucked out in that regard. That is a fair rating.

That is true. (Weren't you a tatta btw?)

Had to google it lol, but nah im norwegian

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Fat fucks tend to have the appearance of good eye area,but that's just their fat covering up their eyelid exposure and giving them the look of hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: shimada and RedPilledStemcel
Fat fucks tend to have the appearance of good eye area,but that's just their fat covering up their eyelid exposure and giving them the look of hunter eyes.
True. My eyes became more hooded when I added body fat

He's 2.5 psl. Some obvious things: Shave that fucking shit excuse of a beard, lose the glasses, lose 50+ pounds. Rhinoplasty might not hurt. He could also add thickness to his eyebrows by dyeing them and minoxidil. I think these things would take him up 2 points. Would still be subhuman lol. Maybe also an eyelid surgery. If he did everything right, he could get to 6 psl max.

You can't give an honesty rating to a fattie. He might turn into a 8/10 if got below 14%bf.

PSL6. Mogs Delon

2.757575 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39