in a void of omnipresent Chaos

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hector, chadpreetcel123, Noodlewhore and 8 others
nicolas-cage-laugh-gif-7.gif

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
You know what's pathetic? How this is seen by thousands of men, and their reaction is 'yea man dating is tough that's just how it is.'

How can this reality not make you insane? How can you look at this over and over again and not say "you know what, this is BULLSHIT. Fuck this world." Men are such cucks these days. "Well no girls like me but I'm not entitled to anything so I'm not going to complain! I'm completely fine with every girl I like getting fucked by Chad!" Pathetic.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hector, Zeta ascended, Chuck14 and 18 others
You know what's pathetic? How this is seen by thousands of men, and their reaction is 'yea man dating is tough that's just how it is.'

How can this reality not make you insane? How can you look at this over and over again and not say "you know what, this is BULLSHIT. Fuck this world." Men are such cucks these days. "Well no girls like me but I'm not entitled to anything so I'm not going to complain! I'm completely fine with every girl I like getting fucked by Chad!" Pathetic.
Men are so pathetic. Especially the simps

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, UglyMan and Dogs

Well how do you expect to change this on a massive scale? It’s every man for himself. Looksmax and play the field

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
that swipe to match ratio :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan and xit
Men are so pathetic. Especially the simps
In primitive times, you know what men would do if they saw some Chad fucking their girl? They'd kill them. And rightfully so.

Today, your gf could cheat on you and they won't even go to a jail cell for a day. Pathetic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, alien, mr contemptuous and 1 other person
https://incels.is/threads/obsidian-pill-30k-swipes-by-a-tinder-roastie-leads-only-to-5-dates.132326/
go to a jail cell
7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Well how do you expect to change this on a massive scale? It’s every man for himself. Looksmax and play the field
Artificially create a 10 to 1 female to male gender ratio, tax females 80% of income so they rather get married and be taken care of by a husband, publicly funded plastic surgery for men, and death penalty for cheating. Also no divorce laws where she can take half your shit. Just some things off the top of my head.

Will females always want Chad? Yes. But I'd rather have a girl to fuck who pretends to like me than being treated like shit and get nothing.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: MammothActuary and Luke LLL
bro this is so sad

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and shimada

those weak cuck men should be erased from the planet so we as a human race could move forward faster ..

In primitive times, you know what men would do if they saw some Chad fucking their girl? They'd kill them. And rightfully so.

Today, your gf could cheat on you and they won't even go to a jail cell for a day. Pathetic.
In Japan whenever a woman was unfaithful, the husband would send all the men in the village to cum on his unfaithful wife's face as a punishment. And this is how bukkake was invented.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Pendejo
I'll never use tinder

• +1
Reactions: shimada

The problem here is blatantly obvious.

Look at this way, all women are naturally red pilled. The red pill was literally based off of female psychology.

Attractiveness is something we are born with. We can do some things here and there to ascend, but without surgery we basically are stuck with what we have.

I don’t buy into all this red pill PUA crap that we even have on this website. No, “introversion” and “high inbibition” are not pussy driers. Being ugly is. Do not listen to any of that bullshit about “maintaining a masculine frame” or “controlling the conversation” or whatever the fuck else these scam artists are trying to tell you. That’s a good way to end up in federal prison for false rape allegations nowadays.

Here’s the other problem, money and status do not make women sexually attracted to you either. That’s a common misconception people have. For some reason men think that having a lot of money will make them as sexy as Chad when that’s just not true.

In a perfect world, Chad should marry Stacy and they should have a beautiful life together.

But instead, we have everyone EXCEPT for Chad trying to get in Stacy’s pants. Chadlites, normies, and sub-humans will say and do anything to convince Stacy to have sex with them. They are that desperate.

A 5’4 horny baldcel with millions of dollars can pull a Stacy, but it will be the most pathetic relationship ever. The sex will suck because she can’t get turned on by him when she has been with Chad, and when the sex sucks before the two even are married and have kids, there’s no relationship there. It’s essentially prostitution.

One of the main reasons relationships worked out so well back in the day was because PEOPLE STAYED IN THEIR LANE. My grandpa was 5’3, and he married a 5’2 woman who was more or less looksmatched with him and they had a wonderful relationship which lasted over 50 years.

You can’t blame Stacy. I mean, you can, but not really. If you have hundreds of men willingly give you anything just for a kiss on the cheek, eventually you will swallow your morals and give into their offers.

You can’t blame Chad. Chad can’t get Stacy’s attention because Stacy has 10x more sexual market value than even Chad does.

So who is there to blame?

“Beta males” or whatever you want to call them. In this context, I consider a beta male to be any man who is attempting to court a woman more attractive than him. Trying to persuade her with money/gifts/compliments or whatever. Fuck, if you are even a high tier normie or a Chadlite trying to go for a Stacy, I blame YOU for this.

If you all stayed in your lanes, than the high-tier normie men would have automatic RAW sexual connection with high-tier normie women, and Chadlites would have automatic raw sexual connection with Becky’s, etc., and LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER.

Even subhumans could easily match with other subhumans. Instead we have to deal with this tinder crap and instagram thots and all this other Chad and Stacy bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Euphorer, Pendejo, deathtochad and 2 others

"I'm invisible to my looksmatch and even girls that I mog so there's absolutely no hope for me for ever getting a relationship but you know what I'm not entitled to one, girls are allowed to fuck Chad if they want plus we should make it easier for them to fuck him without consequence by having a sexual revolution for women so even if they're disgusting sluts we still accept them into society, oh also since her urges are settled with Chad she doesn't need a ltr so we should give women the same exact pay or even more so than men, even tho men work longer hours, more dangerous jobs, and take less time off work women shouldn't be making 80 cents on the dollar they should be making equal pay, well actually should women even work it's hard enough raising chads kid on your own might as well give her free money to raise it as well."
- society

This isn't sustainable in the least, there's a reason why the Roman empire collapsed after giving women the right to vote.

• +1
Reactions: ghostfaceguyinvegas
In this context, I consider a beta male to be any man who is attempting to court a woman more attractive than him. Trying to persuade her with money/gifts/compliments or whatever. Fuck, if you are even a high tier normie or a Chadlite trying to go for a Stacy, I blame YOU for this.
It’s the opposite. It’s the fact subhuman girls, landwhales get hundreds of matches on tinder and these guys are willing to drop their standards to get their dick wet.

As I always say, the best way to not get addicted to a drug is to not take it in the first place.

Once an ugly girl tastes Chad cock, she will never be able to settle for less. Hence subhuman men have nobody who wants them.

Agree with the first part though, looks is king.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Dogs

Look at this way, all women are naturally red pilled. The red pill was literally based off of female psychology.

Attractiveness is something we are born with. We can do some things here and there to ascend, but without surgery we basically are stuck with what we have.

I don’t buy into all this red pill PUA crap that we even have on this website. No, “introversion” and “high inbibition” are not pussy driers. Being ugly is. Do not listen to any of that bullshit about “maintaining a masculine frame” or “controlling the conversation” or whatever the fuck else these scam artists are trying to tell you. That’s a good way to end up in federal prison for false rape allegations nowadays.

Here’s the other problem, money and status do not make women sexually attracted to you either. That’s a common misconception people have. For some reason men think that having a lot of money will make them as sexy as Chad when that’s just not true.

In a perfect world, Chad should marry Stacy and they should have a beautiful life together.

But instead, we have everyone EXCEPT for Chad trying to get in Stacy’s pants. Chadlites, normies, and sub-humans will say and do anything to convince Stacy to have sex with them. They are that desperate.

A 5’4 horny baldcel with millions of dollars can pull a Stacy, but it will be the most pathetic relationship ever. The sex will suck because she can’t get turned on by him when she has been with Chad, and when the sex sucks before the two even are married and have kids, there’s no relationship there. It’s essentially prostitution.

One of the main reasons relationships worked out so well back in the day was because PEOPLE STAYED IN THEIR LANE. My grandpa was 5’3, and he married a 5’2 woman who was more or less looksmatched with him and they had a wonderful relationship which lasted over 50 years.

You can’t blame Stacy. I mean, you can, but not really. If you have hundreds of men willingly give you anything just for a kiss on the cheek, eventually you will swallow your morals and give into their offers.

You can’t blame Chad. Chad can’t get Stacy’s attention because Stacy has 10x more sexual market value than even Chad does.

“Beta males” or whatever you want to call them. In this context, I consider a beta male to be any man who is attempting to court a woman more attractive than him. Trying to persuade her with money/gifts/compliments or whatever. Fuck, if you are even a high tier normie or a Chadlite trying to go for a Stacy, I blame YOU for this.

If you all stayed in your lanes, than the high-tier normie men would have automatic RAW sexual connection with high-tier normie women, and Chadlites would have automatic raw sexual connection with Becky’s, etc., and LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER.

Even subhumans could easily match with other subhumans. Instead we have to deal with this tinder crap and instagram thots and all this other Chad and Stacy bullshit.

Aristotle level IQ.

I think it's mainly because we're in a time of drastic change.

We're just starting to see kids enter the dating pool where they're not all raised with bluepilled bullshit like personality matters, just be a good guy and eventually you'll meet someone.

Inceldom is only growing, and quickly. More men are realizing that society is hopelessly fucked with females having too much power. The reality that every fucking cunt you walk by is on her phone demanding Chad, and never giving you the time of day, is going to have consequences.

And this in combination with gradual lack of need for physical labor is eventually going to get enough males to quit. Rampant hikikomori should become a thing within the next decade.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
He obviously forgot to shower

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and mr contemptuous

Your premise is correct but your conclusion is wrong.

The reason why relationships worked at the time is because there were systems in place that prevented women's hypergamy from going out of control. First of all women only knew people that they could immediately meet in person so their hypergamy didn't kick in for 100k people via tinder etc but for a limited number of people. Now given hypergamy those women back then would still want to have sex with that 6.5 psl guy that they know or whatever but then they would be seen as a slut by society (another check) and would be considered worthless and be ostracized by her peers. The women at the well story in the Bible she went to the well by herself in the middle of the day because she had no friends and didn't want to be seen by anyone because she was considered a whore because she slept with multiple men and wasn't married. Another check is that men provided for women automatically thus they needed a man anyways.

The problem nowadays is that there are no checks in place for women's hypergamy so it's rampant af. There's thousands of people that will match with her on apps in an instant and they're of way higher quality than she would ever get before, she can have sex with them with no consequence, and she can get a job and support her slut ways indefinitely and even there's some cuck waiting for her at the end of the road that will still accept her despite her inability to ever even remotely like him.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Your premise is correct but your conclusion is wrong.

The reason why relationships worked at the time is because there were systems in place that prevented women's hypergamy from going out of control. First of all women only knew people that they could immediately meet in person so their hypergamy didn't kick in for 100k people via tinder etc but for a limited number of people. Now given hypergamy those women back then would still want to have sex with that 6.5 psl guy that they know or whatever but then they would be seen as a slut by society (another check) and would be considered worthless and be ostracized by her peers. The women at the well story in the Bible she went to the well by herself in the middle of the day because she had no friends and didn't want to be seen by anyone because she was considered a whore because she slept with multiple men and wasn't married. Another check is that men provided for women automatically thus they needed a man anyways.

The problem nowadays is that there are no checks in place for women's hypergamy so it's rampant af. There's thousands of people that will match with her on apps in an instant and they're of way higher quality than she would ever get before, she can have sex with them with no consequence, and she can get a job and support her slut ways indefinitely and even there's some cuck waiting for her at the end of the road that will still accept her despite her inability to ever even remotely like him.

While I do agree that your conclusion is correct, I still believe that one of the main contributing factors to this disaster is that men have lost the ability to check themselves.

This goes terribly with the fact that a woman’s previous partners leave both a sexual and emotional imprint on her. So while the girl from back then may have wanted to have sex with the 6.5 PSL+ guy, because this was unlikely, she could still get seriously turned on by the average guy. Nowadays, if she has had sex with multiple 6.5+ PSL guys who just pumped and dumped her by the time she was 18, on top of the fact that the 6.5 PSL guys don’t want her for anything other than quick sex, her brain chemistry has been altered to only get turned on by 6.5 PSL guys that she realistically can’t even be in an LTR with.

Generally speaking, I find the MGTOW movement to be predominantly made up of pitifully coping middle aged clowns who think they are more attractive than they really are. However, the one aspect of MGTOW which I think men need to seriously consider is demanding respect from women even at the cost of them potentially leaving.

I completely disagree with any red pill coaches that try to teach men about this “alpha fucks beta bucks” concept. Expanding your financial resources for the purpose of attracting women who you claim to have “gone your own way” from is the biggest joke I have ever heard in my life and needs to stop before it makes the situation any worse than it already is. However; I do think that if you are upfront with women about your intentions and make clear to them that you are not spending a single extra penny on them than Chad has to in order to have sex with them than this dilemma will resolve itself.

A lot of women will leave right there and then claiming it’s disrespectful, but the reality is that YOU ARE respecting them and their feminist agenda by refusing to pay them for their sexual attention as if they are a literal prostitute. If that isn’t empowerment, I don’t know what is.

At that point, IMO you are golden. The remaining women will be high quality women who are GENUINELY attracted to you and will enhance your life not only sexually but also in terms of day-to-day life. You will have an actual partner as opposed to an attention whore and money drainer who treats you like a tampon.

Oh, but there’s a problem. Chances are, there won’t be any women remaining if you apply this logic.

For example, I’m about a PSL 5-5.75 face-wise, I’m 5’5, and I have a good physique from working out for years. I have a very small demographic of reasonably attractive females who are willing to have sex with me based solely off of physical attraction. Had I been 6’0 and as little as 0.25-1 PSL higher, I’d have a far larger demographic.

I’m about the bare minimum you would have to be to have success with this approach. Most men are below PSL 5-5.75, and a lot of men are my height or shorter. The average height in America is 5’9, but “average” doesn’t equate to what you’d get if you pulled some guy off the street.

Now if I was just an inch or two shorter, I’d be stuck in sub-human or even incel-tier status. In that case, I personally would just cease pursuing women. As pathetic as it sounds, I would rather just watch porn and jack off to that as opposed to bending over backwards trying to convince more attractive women to sleep with me.

There used to be a time when men had a concept of dignity and self-respect, but sadly it is long gone. Most men these days will take a woman on 5-6 dates just to sleep with her once. I personally wouldn’t have much of an issue with this if I didn’t know that the same woman would have sex with Chad for free. That’s when your conclusion comes into play, and why I believe it is a dual conclusion.

I’m not even a woman hater or anything. I will gladly do nice things for a woman, but that’s just people I do nice things in general.

That’s why I think beta males and nice guys are pieces of shit. They fuck everything up for men all over the world just to please a woman they don’t really care about enough for her to give him a blowjob.

So yes, the lack of checks is certainly one half of the dual threat to men, but the other half is the selfish beta males who succumbed to these checks and exacerbate the problem by failing to exercise self control and ruining it for other men in the process.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Dogs and mr contemptuous
JFL at even swiping left, I swipe right on everyone. I dont have time to look at their pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, shimada and Luke LLL
While I do agree that your conclusion is correct, I still believe that one of the main contributing factors to this disaster is that men have lost the ability to check themselves.

This goes terribly with the fact that a woman’s previous partners leave both a sexual and emotional imprint on her. So while the girl from back then may have wanted to have sex with the 6.5 PSL+ guy, because this was unlikely, she could still get seriously turned on by the average guy. Nowadays, if she has had sex with multiple 6.5+ PSL guys who just pumped and dumped her by the time she was 18, on top of the fact that the 6.5 PSL guys don’t want her for anything other than quick sex, her brain chemistry has been altered to only get turned on by 6.5 PSL guys that she realistically can’t even be in an LTR with.

Generally speaking, I find the MGTOW movement to be predominantly made up of pitifully coping middle aged clowns who think they are more attractive than they really are. However, the one aspect of MGTOW which I think men need to seriously consider is demanding respect from women even at the cost of them potentially leaving.

I completely disagree with any red pill coaches that try to teach men about this “alpha fucks beta bucks” concept. Expanding your financial resources for the purpose of attracting women who you claim to have “gone your own way” from is the biggest joke I have ever heard in my life and needs to stop before it makes the situation any worse than it already is. However; I do think that if you are upfront with women about your intentions and make clear to them that you are not spending a single extra penny on them than Chad has to in order to have sex with them than this dilemma will resolve itself.

A lot of women will leave right there and then claiming it’s disrespectful, but the reality is that YOU ARE respecting them and their feminist agenda by refusing to pay them for their sexual attention as if they are a literal prostitute. If that isn’t empowerment, I don’t know what is.

At that point, IMO you are golden. The remaining women will be high quality women who are GENUINELY attracted to you and will enhance your life not only sexually but also in terms of day-to-day life. You will have an actual partner as opposed to an attention whore and money drainer who treats you like a tampon.

Oh, but there’s a problem. Chances are, there won’t be any women remaining if you apply this logic.

For example, I’m about a PSL 5-5.75 face-wise, I’m 5’5, and I have a good physique from working out for years. I have a very small demographic of reasonably attractive females who are willing to have sex with me based solely off of physical attraction. Had I been 6’0 and as little as 0.25-1 PSL higher, I’d have a far larger demographic.

I’m about the bare minimum you would have to be to have success with this approach. Most men are below PSL 5-5.75, and a lot of men are my height or shorter. The average height in America is 5’9, but “average” doesn’t equate to what you’d get if you pulled some guy off the street.

Now if I was just an inch or two shorter, I’d be stuck in sub-human or even incel-tier status. In that case, I personally would just cease pursuing women. As pathetic as it sounds, I would rather just watch porn and jack off to that as opposed to bending over backwards trying to convince more attractive women to sleep with me.

There used to be a time when men had a concept of dignity and self-respect, but sadly it is long gone. Most men these days will take a woman on 5-6 dates just to sleep with her once. I personally wouldn’t have much of an issue with this if I didn’t know that the same woman would have sex with Chad for free. That’s when your conclusion comes into play, and why I believe it is a dual conclusion.

I’m not even a woman hater or anything. I will gladly do nice things for a woman, but that’s just people I do nice things in general.

That’s why I think beta males and nice guys are pieces of shit. They fuck everything up for men all over the world just to please a woman they don’t really care about enough for her to give him a blowjob.

So yes, the lack of checks is certainly one half of the dual threat to men, but the other half is the selfish beta males who succumbed to these checks and exacerbate the problem by failing to exercise self control and ruining it for other men in the process.
*dwayne johnson clap gif*

It’s the opposite. It’s the fact subhuman girls, landwhales get hundreds of matches on tinder and these guys are willing to drop their standards to get their dick wet.

As I always say, the best way to not get addicted to a drug is to not take it in the first place.

Once an ugly girl tastes Chad cock, she will never be able to settle for less. Hence subhuman men have nobody who wants them.

Agree with the first part though, looks is king.
Honestly I think it goes both ways bro, everyone is trying to date up and it’s causing hell

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
some good points by both

This is different for different men. I used to never get matches and now i do as i start looking more like a man

In Japan whenever a woman was unfaithful, the husband would send all the men in the village to cum on his unfaithful wife's face as a punishment. And this is how bukkake was invented.
retarded punishment, the slut would love it

dn rd anythn

• +1

I agree with what you said, I said it before thirsty guys are also the problem. Here's the thing, I don't blame women for hypergamy it's in their nature but at the same time I don't necessarily blame guys for being thirsty cause it's in their nature as well (spreading seed and all that shit).

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I agree with what you said, I said it before thirsty guys are also the problem. Here's the thing, I don't blame women for hypergamy it's in their nature but at the same time I don't necessarily blame guys for being thirsty cause it's in their nature as well (spreading seed and all that shit).
Men are superior they should learn to control their urges to level out the advantages women have in dating

If you are ugly please don't use tinder

Just stick to okcupid or your hand

The amount of damage tinder can do to even an average looking man's self esteem is irreparable

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Tinder is only for Chad.....you got to be really retarded if you think you can fuck a nice girl through Tinder in the west if you're less than Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and xit
Tinder is only for Chad.....you got to be really retarded if you think you can fuck a nice girl through Tinder in the west if you're less than Chadlite
It is reddit after all

Lmao I blame both of them for having no control.

Hypergamy doesn’t mean being a slut, and having high T doesn’t mean needing to stick your dick in everything that moves

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

When I was 20 or so years old I made a Tinder account and within 1 day a hot foid matched me and sent a PM unironically telling me to kill myself. Telling me I'm a hideous manlet who was a fool for even making an account.

So to answer your questions? I haven't the slightest fucking clue. This world has stripped me of my sanity. And did so relatively quickly. I have no idea how sub 7/10 men remain as bluepilled cucks and aren't driven mad by how the world treats them.

0.12% of the girls he swiped right gave him a "chance" to talk. Unfortunate for him.

I doubt that he got blackpilled.

[–]therainbowdove 167 points 1 day ago
Well can you please not? The most annoying thing is matching with some premium snapchat chick. Go get a job lmao

[–]Zelanor-6 points 1 day ago​
She's a fuckin thot. I hate seeing bitches like this on Tinder. Women get away with so much bullshit. Men get in trouble for buying prostitutes yet women get away with being the hoe that sells herself. Dumb shit. [removed by moderators]

[–]golden_c1utch 36 points 1 day ago
God women (and probably male models i guess) have it so damn easy on tinder. 1212 right swipes; 959 matches. Are you kidding me? I have easily over 1000 right swipes and ive gotten like maybe 5 matches and of those 5 only one responded and we had absolutely nothing in common. Fucking bullshit. I never used to think I was unattractive until tinder completely fucked my self esteem. Fuck that app

[–]krutopridumal 3 points 22 hours ago
'Sex worker' sounds a lot more professional than a 'prostitute'. Why are people afraid of calling things what they are?

[–]vicious_armbar28 points 1 day ago
So there are even sex workers are so picky that they reject ~ 88% of the dating pool out of hand?! Then demand payment from the top 12% of men that meet their ridiculous standards? Insane.

[–]Idk123444823050 points 1 day ago
Lol. Whores get a hundred times more for flapping their roast beefs for 30 minutes than what you get wageslaving for months.
Take the blackpill bro. [removed by moderators]

[–]StupidRetardedCunt-1 points 18 hours ago
I wonder what skills your going to have when your vagina is all flabby and brown with reccurent herpes and HPV breakouts. Or when you're an old unfuckable bag. Welfare? Sugar daddy? Sounds like an empty funeral to me.
Have fun being gross. [removed by moderators]

[–]Goodluckphil16 points 21 hours ago
Sex work is 100 percent non productive, ruins self esteem, and turns something intimate and beautiful into a commodity. Everyone looking for companionship hates you as much as you must hate yourself.

I think the glory days of Tinder are long gone now.. It's a pile of shit.

It's another "Badoo" in the making. It will continue to exist of course because it will always make money from desperate men. I don't even think most single women even bother with it and if they do its short lasting.

Swipe in a town populated by 5,000 people.. you'll run out of foids after a few hundred swipes.. What does that tell ya?

• +1

muslims would disagree. they cannot be incels in their countries.

When I was 20 or so years old I made a Tinder account and within 1 day a hot foid matched me and sent a PM unironically telling me to kill myself. Telling me I'm a hideous manlet who was a fool for even making an account.

So to answer your questions? I haven't the slightest fucking clue. This world has stripped me of my sanity. And did so relatively quickly. I have no idea how sub 7/10 men remain as bluepilled cucks and aren't driven mad by how the world treats them.
Jesus that is brutal.

I believe that MGTOW are coping but they are absolutely right. If we men collectively went our own way, females would lose so much power and the tables will turn. It will be hard to convince the soyboys to stop though.