REDDITOR GETS CUCKED BY NEIGHBOR - THE WIFEY LOTION CHRONICLES

My wife’s son wants to watch me get fucked by the tranny gf of a bbc and become pregnant with nigger tranny babies and get a vasectomy so I can only have nigger babies and none of my own:soy:
Srs though imagine getting married in 2019 what a dumb move lmao.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Balkancel and Festrunk
tl;dr

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
My absolute favorite reddit posts are the ones where highly educated, well off, career driven, successful, well liked, good looking men cry about how their wife of 10 years is cheating on them with a jobless 35 year old brute and how it makes 0 sense etc lol

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 656
My absolute favorite reddit posts are the ones where highly educated, well off, career driven, successful, well liked, good looking men cry about how their wife of 10 years is cheating on them with a jobless 35 year old brute and how it makes 0 sense etc lol
But it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 656
"I just dont get it, I did everthing I was told from movies and social media" :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Balkancel
love no thotties

JFL THE REDDIT CUCK MODS REMOVED HIS POST :ROFLMAO: :feelskek: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This comment supersedes past mod pins
All, quick heads up: whenever we do a muted post removal like this, the reason could be just about anything, and it could very well have either nothing to do with, or everything to do with, the OP. Regardless, it's not something we can share broadly with everyone, and I ask you to respect both the OP as well as our process here whenever we find ourselves having to remove a sensitive post.