[Discussion] Redlight therapy is legit Everyone GTFIH

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
anyone got any good cheap lights to buy?

ItzOgre

ItzOgre

Trainee
anyone got any good cheap lights to buy?
I was thinking about these two on amazon

I was leaning towards the 19.99 one because it states the nm while the other one doesn't. Someone in this thread recommended grow lamps, I wonder if these would work as good as a mask given their shape.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Anyone got good results with this?

Traxanas

Traxanas

mk677cel
aEiztAO.gif
great shit OP, remind me to rep tomorrow

J

jackthenerd

Apprentice
This is some good shit. Anything else we should be aware of in terms options against aging? What do celebrities do?

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
@tincelw whats ur opinion in 630nm? I bought one and it seems more orange tbh. Does it still work?

S

ScramFranklin

Trainee
Good thread, thanks. Any issues using this in combination with tretinoin or other topicals?

tincelw

tincelw

I am a 28 old man studying medicine from Uganda
@tincelw whats ur opinion in 630nm? I bought one and it seems more orange tbh. Does it still work?
think it should be fine
Good thread, thanks. Any issues using this in combination with tretinoin or other topicals?
didnt research but from personal experience of combining redlight with tretinoin all worked well

OldRooster

OldRooster

Apprentice
lol at just spamming a dozen 'studies' and thinking people will be impressed with your research. Out of the first you listed: 1st and 4th are just people, not even Phds, that work for German companies that sell Red Light products, 2nd is from Korea, 3rd is from Brazil, so not a reputable source among them.

Cali Yuga

Cali Yuga

Instructor
its legit, joovv is a good one for home use but its expensive as hell

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
lol at just spamming a dozen 'studies' and thinking people will be impressed with your research. Out of the first you listed: 1st and 4th are just people, not even Phds, that work for German companies that sell Red Light products, 2nd is from Korea, 3rd is from Brazil, so not a reputable source among them.
Why would the Korean one not be reputable? They're known for being the GOAT skinmaxers.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)