[Redpill] How to slay the [Redpilled] Duck-way [Redpill]

X

x69

?????? ????
If you don't know what I am talking about.. read my shitpost.

https://looksmax.org/threads/shitpost-i-am-running-duckgame-from-now-on.820/#post-11005

This is a legit theory invented by me and @x69 only. Read carefully.

History about the name 'Duck':
The word duck comes from Old English *dūce "diver", a derivative of the verb *dūcan "to duck, bend down low as if to get under something, or dive", because of the way many species in the dabbling duck group feed by upending; compare with Dutch duiken and German tauchen "to dive".

Being a duck means 'To dive'. To be the duckway you must dive into pussy..ducks dive in water and pussy is wet so we dive in pussy. This may sound like a shitpost but it's not. I am going to show you how to slay.. the duckway.

Diet:
Ducks eat a variety of food sources such as grasses, aquatic plants, fish, insects, small amphibians, worms, and small molluscs.

I am not saying you should eat these things.. ducks however are aware of what they need. It's not like the western lifestyle neglecting many types of food. Ducks eat a variety of food to boost their survival. They also want to boost their mating success by eating these foods.. diet is important for your testosterone and DHT levels.
Duck are not high inhib when they eat wide variety of food. Higher T and Higher DHT show much more social activity in ducks

Study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2925188
(I told you this is not a shitpost. Its scientific)

What does this mean for you?
Eat wide variety of foods and don't eat food that increases estrogen or decreases testosterone..this is really important. Ducks eat plants and grass (greens) for anti estrogen purposes. Only through a duck-diet you'll reach NT levels like this slayer duck-chad

Literally doesn't even talk.. his diet and body says enough. Female duckstacy doesn't care about premature ejaculation. Slayer duck-chad is done there.. slayer duck-chad doesn't care because of duckdiet.

Exercise:

Unfortunately for you some ducks are just better in the game. Some are trained early on to destroy competition and slay like a duck.
Ducks swim a lot but why? Natural environment? JFL if you think thats true. Ducks can also live on normal land.
Ducks are smart enough to swim for bigger clavicle bones. Something humans can learn from.

These babyducks are looksmaxing early on.. you'll never reach their level but you can still swim and build bigger lats right?
Do it the duckway.

Just be duck-theory confirmed by legendary narcissistic poster @x69

@Tony @Nibba learn from it.get
@blackopstruecel stop getting cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Demir and Nibba
Quack Quack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Brutal Duckpill. Quack quack.

• +1