redpill me on the difference between FAGGA and palate expanders

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
they both appear to have the same function that is horizontally widen the upper jaw. FAGGA is apparently more expensive and creates huge gaps between the canines and pre molars which i assume allow for more efficient expansion. apparently you can only chew soft foods like a british subhuman with palate expanders. how the fuck am i supposed to cope without falimcelling :cry::feelswhy: my t-rex tier masseter muscles are the onlything keeping me from roping at this point tbh. how am i supposed to cope with atrophied incel massters?
im looking into getting a palate expander this march or april tbhngl

Last edited:
they both appear to have the same function that is horizontally widen the upper jaw. FAGGA is apparently more expensive and creates huge gaps between the canines and pre molars which i assume allow for more efficient expansion. apparently you can only chew soft foods like a british subhuman with palate expanders. how the fuck am i supposed to cope without falimcelling :cry::feelswhy: my t-rex tier masseter muscles are the onlything keeping me from roping at this point tbh. how am i supposed to cope with atrophied incel massters?
im looking into getting a palate expander this march or april tbhngl
is it that that narrow it needs a palate expander?

is it that that narrow it needs a palate expander?
im average palate width (38mm) but having a less vertically grown palate makes mewing easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Damn is 38 mm average?
http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F4152702%2Fimages%2Fn-FINDING-NEMO-628x314.jpg

minimum palate width to not get cucked by a 2/10 amputee in 2019 tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 470, RobticaI and 2 others
http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F4152702%2Fimages%2Fn-FINDING-NEMO-628x314.jpg

minimum palate width to not get cucked by a 2/10 amputee in 2019 tbh

How do you measure it? I tried doing it by biting into cardboard and got like 45 to 46 mm but I don't know if that's accurate now that I know 38 is average.

How do you measure it? I tried doing it by biting into cardboard and got like 45 to 46 mm but I don't know if that's accurate now that I know 38 is average.
Idk my myologist measured mine. A good way of measuring yourself is getting a chunk of dough and biting into it

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 656
why not get a myobrace instead

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
why not get a myobrace instead
idk what that does. how does myobrace assist with mewing? anyway im severely tongue tied so i cant really begin my mewmaxx journey until that happens atm im hardcore falim/TMJmaxxing

idk what that does. how does myobrace assist with mewing? anyway im severely tongue tied so i cant really begin my mewmaxx journey until that happens atm im hardcore falim/TMJmaxxing
Isn't surgery that corrects tongue tie pretty cheap?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
idk why but there's not much info on the web about myobraces, but from what I've heard it's basically mewing x10

Isn't surgery that corrects tongue tie pretty cheap?
the tongue tie release is like a few hundred but they want me to do myofunctional shit which is draining my shekels. my tongue is legit fuarked m8

the tongue tie release is like a few hundred but they want me to do myofunctional shit which is draining my shekels
lol, why cannot you just tell them that you only need that surgery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back