Redpill me on Veneers (srs) (teethmaxxing)

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
I have the money to get them and it is something I have considered for a while.

But all my bluepill normie friends have been begging me not to get them as they say they look super fake and very obvious that they aren't real.

My teeth are decent but not perfect.. they could be whiter and better shape, theres also a couple chips I keep having to get repaired every few months (the shitty chip material always breaks off).

Whenever I do whiten them with strips or whatever they just go back to their old shade within like 2 weeks.

Im also 24 and they say younger people should not get them.

My teeth right now:

68246303 493679581403774 6862829440850722816 n

Before/after example of veneers:

Porcelain Veneers Before After Brisbane Demi Img 2

lmao your teeth are fine

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Downside is they shave your teeth plus veeners are easily knocked out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 9670 and MadMong
Random question: How many teeth from the guys top set are showing? Does he have a developes maxilla?

I got veneers at 19 or so and always get compliments on them. That was 10 years ago... Probably gonna have to get new ones after a while. Best decision so far. My teeth were fucked up though and yours are fine.

It's not a small investment. 20 teeth are easily over 10k

I got veneers 1 month ago.
20 teeth for 4k euros

i whitemog other people's teeth and they dont look fake. I have zirconium crowns which is the most natural

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, middayshowers and MadMong
20 teeth for 4k euros

i whitemog other people's teeth and they dont look fake. I have zirconium crowns which is the most natural

would you recommened?

How old are you?

What were your teeth like before

Just like with hair systems, they have come a LONG way in the last 10 years. Modern veneers from good manufacturers are extremely natural looking. The issue with the old ones is that they were opaque which is not natural and made teeth look plastic. Teeth have gradient transparency especially around the tips and other subtle details that the human eye can easily pick up.

The problem is that they only last 10-20 years and once they wear out you better hope you have that $10k to replace them as they have to grind the front of your teeth off when they first apply them. It's a life long commitment.

Your teeth look fine. Before you go and do this try the teeth whitening guide in my sig it's far better than bullshit strips. Talking holywood smile in less than a week or two for $30. Yeah you'll need to keep fixing the chip. My similar chip was fixed this way and it has been fine for years so maybe your dentist is a retard or you are being stupid and chomping on hard things.

Consider getting veneers done abroad like Hungary, Turkey, India, Thailand. You'll save a fortune.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
20 teeth for 4k euros

That's cheap. I paid 500 euros for one tooth... 10k total

I think for your teeth it's not worth it, better to spend this $$$ on something else

veneers look like shit

dude wtf your teeth are great. dont get it done. i have worse teeth and i still wouldnt get veneers. teeth are cope unless they are crowded and crooked

you need a palate expander not veneers

20 teeth for 4k euros

Where did you do this?

Your teeth are not a problem. If you want to spend money on your mouth area, expand your palate because it looks narrow. Also cheaper than veneers. The picture that you posted below is an example of narrower buccal corridors aka wider palate than your own. It will enhance your smile drastically.