Redpilled "Game" or behavioral strategy for women?

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
What are some of the things you guys do/look for when hunting? I don't often catch women staring at me or sending a ton of signals, but then again I'm pretty LSE and come to negative conclusions automatically. Can women be shy and avoid eye contact if they like you or is that just cope? There must be some sort of NT behavior guide or something. Good looking dudes weird women out all the time. I've seen them blow their chance a million times.

Go back to r/TheRedPill

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 245
The only IOI is PENIS IN VAGINA BOYO !

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg and MammothActuary
What are some of the things you guys do/look for when hunting? I don't often catch women staring at me or sending a ton of signals, but then again I'm pretty LSE and come to negative conclusions automatically. Can women be shy and avoid eye contact if they like you or is that just cope? There must be some sort of NT behavior guide or something. Good looking dudes weird women out all the time. I've seen them blow their chance a million times.
if a girl is attracted to you, then you will figure out it.

if a girl is attracted to you, then you will figure out it.

Horse shit. Maybe a normie would, but definitely not me. My first girlfriend was a thin, LSE cutie. She had a crush on me for years but we didn't get together until much later because I had no idea. Was at a music festival earlier this summer and heard second hand that a couple of girls thought I was super hot. I pick up on nothing. I don't see any consistent patterns or signs and I'm afraid to google normie/blue pilled shit now because I know it's all garbage. Are there no signs/signals or things that women do to show interest that the blackpill community agrees isn't pure cope/wishful thinking?

Game only becomes a factor once you’re gl so you can escalate

Horse shit. Maybe a normie would, but definitely not me. My first girlfriend was a thin, LSE cutie. She had a crush on me for years but we didn't get together until much later because I had no idea. Was at a music festival earlier this summer and heard second hand that a couple of girls thought I was super hot. I pick up on nothing. I don't see any consistent patterns or signs and I'm afraid to google normie/blue pilled shit now because I know it's all garbage. Are there no signs/signals or things that women do to show interest that the blackpill community agrees isn't pure cope/wishful thinking?
zara-larsson-bf-tweet-1499638669.png

It's very obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 245
1) be attractive
2) don't be ugly

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, middayshowers, crmsxg and 2 others
So trolling aside, is the takeaway here that if you're actually GL then women just approach you?
Women approaching me is how I've gotten every single one of my lays.

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh
Hey man, some balls help.
I've lost opportunities when young but I learned from these mistakes.
Hundreds of dudes were lurking for 2 years on my now wife and a dozen were better looking than me. All of those who attempted got badly crushed (she had a 3 years BF)
Tbh, I thought I stood no chances, because too much competition plus she "hated" me (I was a jerk bad boy), but after a huge IOI (sort of jealousy crisis when I got back my ancient stacy to a party that all college dudes wanted to fuck then...), I just said "OK", let's go for it.

It took me 2 minutes to close the deal... but this one was easy.

So, the rule being for other cases: the longer it takes you to close the deal, the less chances you have.
In conclusion : take your chance quickly and see what happens. 95% of dudes are a failure when it comes to close the deal.
And stacies are easier to get than you might think (I got the "one" in Highschool and the other in "College" this way). They are not used to "manly" approaches.

Last edited:
Wrong fucking section. Also wrong fucking forum. We don't believe in magic here.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 245
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 656
Some women are shy, game is legit for notmie or high tier normies

If you are chad lite or chad and even with a hint of NTness you will 100% know when a girl likes you, most of the time