Reducing under eye bags?

D

Deleted member 470

Kraken
I've been sleeping long enough (8-10 hours) but very irregularly the past few days (going to sleep late and waking up late) and these bags are making me look homeless like I sleep 2 hours a night. Anyone know of any home remedies that are legit?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1680
I've heard topical caffeine helps but idk really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Tea bags and cucumber bro

• +1
Yes but boiled first
I tried it for like 10 minutes under each eye and actually legit helped, didn't clear out completely but it's definitely not as horrible now, used green tea bags. Thanks for the suggestion

vit e mixed with aloe vera oil helps dark circles, bags maybe you have allergies or undiagnosed rhinitis etc, get allergies checked, buy air filter.

other than that only real results are gonna come from things like tear trough fillers and such
allergic-rhinitis-54-728.jpg

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
vit e mixed with aloe vera oil helps dark circles, bags maybe you have allergies or undiagnosed rhinitis etc, get allergies checked, buy air filter.

other than that only real results are gonna come from things like tear trough fillers and such
JFL I need to sort out my conjunctivitis.

Could you please tell me what is your experience with allergies and rhinitis ?

Believe it or not but actually reading one of your posts made me to go and do a check + had a ct scan of my sinuses

So far Ive been taking OT antihistamines , still waiting for blood test results

Any further steps you'd recommend me to take?

Im pretty sure I went with untreated allergies for years

I've been sleeping long enough (8-10 hours) but very irregularly the past few days (going to sleep late and waking up late) and these bags are making me look homeless like I sleep 2 hours a night. Anyone know of any home remedies that are legit?
Ldar

• +1
legit son

yeah might be allergies but I think it's just cuz of awful sleep schedule, don't think I need fillers cuz I don't usually have them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656