Regarding BBC Theory

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Most find it taboo and the size and colour difference is what draws them in.

It's the exact same way you would struggle to stare if you had a pair of 38DD breasts in front of you, pushed together and on show.

If a girl saw an obscene monster cock bulge in a guy wearing tight shorts or pants - they would also stare. You can find creepshot/video evidence on this online.

You want to know how it is to have a great rack or a huge cock? Tape a thicc cucumber or zucchini to your thigh and go to public spaces. I did today and it was terrific. Grey sweatpants. Unmistakable mighty bulge. I went to a grocery store and a pot shop. Some viewers looked disgusted, some surprised, some looked a little too long. They all looked though and that's the attention I wanted. I made eye contact with everyone I could. I wanted to say "Wakanda forever" to a lady, but I couldn't do it without laughing. Pot shop "bud tender" girl with dreadlocks couldn't keep her eyes off the bulge. Her eyes darted to my grey sweatpants throbbing looms every couple of seconds, while talking to me about the variety of strains.

Overall great experience. Highly recommend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 1680
Image url 4

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person

Last edited: