Regrets

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
1.I was a part of navy junior rotc and got ribbons and my highest position was petty officer 3rd class. I threw all of it out. I could’ve showed a girl I brought home those things.
2.A purple shirt for my school’s battle of the classes in 2017. I loved that shirt, but my dumbass decided to wipe it with the floor, and I felt it was too dirty to get washed.
3.Pink shirts that I got for work at school.
What do you guys think of these regrets? Do u guys keep things from your past or throw them out?

the only thing i keep are my truecel chess trophies

tbh I don't mind if they disappear though

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Kenma, RichardSpencel and 4 others
You should have at 1: not having started to lose weight, even gained weight, since I joined this forum even though I am being told every time that I should lose weight.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad, CupOfCoffee, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I regret not asking out my oneitis at 12 yrs old. I had a major popularitymaxx that year in school and made her laugh like crazy. If I had just asked her out and kissed her, I would have developed normally and be set on a path of a normal developing teenage boy. But since I didn't, I still have the mental development of a 12 year old...

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, RichardSpencel and dogtown
I regret not asking out my oneitis at 12 yrs old. I had a major popularitymaxx that year in school and made her laugh like crazy. If I had just asked her out and kissed her, I would have developed normally and be set on a path of a normal developing teenage boy. But since I didn't, I still have the mental development of a 12 year old...
Trust me dude, I’m in the same boat.

Didn’t read lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Kenma, RichardSpencel and 3 others
You should have at 1: not having started to lose weight, even gained weight, since I joined this forum even though I am being told every time that I should lose weight.
Is ur iq really 145?

lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and dogtown
I asked her out already, bitch. What the fuck do u even look like?

Your mom.

It’s doesn’t matter what I look like, just know I look better than you, now lose weight, cuck

OP how much weight did you lose since joining the site?

if you're not getting at least 120 on Mensa's online IQ tests you might actually be retarded.

Yeah it is more of a meme than anything IQ tests are very imperfect measured of intelligence, it is a broad indicator and that's it, Mensa isn't even the best IQ test out there to start with.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
purple shirt for my school’s battle of the classes in 2017. I loved that shirt, but my dumbass decided to wipe it with the floor, and I felt it was too dirty to get washed.
I always wondered what happened to that shirt purple looks good on you

Yeah it is more of a meme than anything IQ tests are very imperfect measured of intelligence, it is a broad indicator and that's it, Mensa isn't even the best IQ test out there to start with.
remove your vomit inducing sig. I always die a little inside when I see it

the only thing i keep are my truecel chess trophies

tbh I don't mind if they disappear though
Lol same,my only possession is my chess trophy from when I was 12.Can't wait to show it to a girl...AND THEN BEAT HER OVER THE FUCKING HEAD WITH IT.

OP these are the dumbest regrets I've ever seen anyone have ever..keep it up.
I always wondered what happened to that shirt purple looks good on you
Thats what Stacy said to him,said she would've fucked him but he wasn't wearing that cool purple shirt from battle of the classes.

Lol same,my only possession is my chess trophy from when I was 12.Can't wait to show it to a girl...AND THEN BEAT HER OVER THE FUCKING HEAD WITH IT.
tbh...

Regretted being a "nice guy".
Never made anyone happy doing that.
Not even myself

remove your vomit inducing sig. I always die a little inside when I see it

Agree, can relate, that IQ test probably isn't complimentary enough of my level of intelligence :feelshah:

My biggest regret is not telling you sooner to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Kenma, dogtown and 1 other person
Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
your regret will be not lose the weight, if you don't do it now

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and FatmanO