[Success] Regrow your hair follicles, androgenic alopecia, no excuses after you've read this tbh ngl

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

Zephir
UPDATED, removed Minoxidil completely.
Wouldn't the effect of peppermint oil be different on scalp hair? No study looked at it's effects on scalp and male pattern baldness.

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
This is so complicated I think I will just shave it off

I'm tired of clinging to what little clumps I have left.

I swear I get a panic attack everytime I wake up with 15 hairs on my pillow.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

Zephir
This is so complicated I think I will just shave it off

I'm tired of clinging to what little clumps I have left.

I swear I get a panic attack everytime I wake up with 15 hairs on my pillow.
Lol I feel you man. What else are you supposed to do about it.

Chad Dragonslayer

Chad Dragonslayer

Mewborne
Nice Post! Going to try as well, without Finasteride for now. Had norwood 2 when I was 16 and norwood 3 with 20 but didn't worsened after that and still very thick, so I guess I don't need it that badly for now.

A

Ascending

Trainee
FIRST AND FOREMOST: Hair transplants are major copes because they do not properly make your scalp regrow it's follicles all the way down to the lower dermis.
Follicle contact between upper and lower dermis is neccessary for hair regrowth to take place, DHT blocks these channels.

If you are balding get these (all non ref):

1. Finasteride 1mg pills, cut in half. (See your doctor)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-Pen-Derma-Pen-Ultima-A6-Rechargable-Microneedle-System-Adjustable-0-25-2-5mm/222536335789?epid=1061652126&hash=item33d03301ad:g:btgAAOSw5SZZjZy8:rk:1:pf:0

and these 42 Pin cartriges:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222740807422

Peppermint oil:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Peppermint-100-Pure-Essential-Oil-10ml-25ml-50ml-100ml-500ml-1litre/191574022705?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=490651874113&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Not too strong hyaluronic acid:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/KNIYEA-10ML-Hyaluronic-Acid-Concentrate-Hydrating-Moisturizing-HA-Concentrate-HT/253650819828?hash=item3b0ec45af4:g:VBcAAOSwAOdbLgDm:rk:1:pf:0

Minoxidil:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kirkland-Minoxidil-5-Hair-Regrowth-Solution-Extra-Strength-Men-6-Month-Supply/152744780175?epid=2164368880&hash=item23904c618f:g:uz0AAOSwv8FZ4531:rk:4:pf:0

6.(optional, antifungal)
Ketoconazole anti-dandruff shampoo. Use sparingly and rarely, unless you suffer from very dry scalp and very bad dandruff then follow what it says on the leaflet.

Procedures:

Once every 1-2 weeks:
Shower and throughly shampoo hair and scalp. Pat towel dry hair, keep scalp wet. Apply a bit of rubbing alcohol on your scalp.
Set the Dr Pen to 2.5mm and highest speed possible for minimum pain, insert sanitized 42Pin cartridge.
Anything less than 2mm is cope. You need upper follicles to make contact with lower follicles by destroying the DHT in between and damaging the lower dermis follicles (This is the most importent part in hair regrowth).
Run that shit on your temples and even on your forehead, this will lower your hairline.
Keep your scalp and hair wet when you run the pen to prevent hair and skin tearing and minimize pain. (You can always add some water on top during the proccess)
Carefully wash head with a cool and soft water stream to wash all of the blood off.

Apply a tiny bit of Hyaluronic acid on the penetrated areas.
Wait for it to absorb.

You should feel a hot burning sensation. This is the inflammation starting to take effect and the scalp begins it's natural rejuvenation/restructure of particles.

Apply Peppermint oil.

(Peppermint oil > Minoxidil when it comes to hair regrowth but I use both)

Daily:
0.5mg Finasteride.
Peppermint oil.

Twice a day:
0.5ml Minoxidil. Do not extend 0.5ml or the alcohol will dry your scalp.
DO NOT USE MINOXIDIL ATLEAST 12 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN, as this will increase systematic absorbation and side effects.
You really only need the Minox to work topically.

(Optional) Once a few days to once a week to once a few weeks:
Ketoconazole shampoo this can help clean the scalp from fungi. DO NOT USE KETOCONAZOLE SHAMPOO 48 HOURS BEFORE AND 48 HOURS AFTER YOU'VE USED DR PEN. The Ketoconazole shampoo prevents the inflammation of the scalp which is neccessary for natural restructure of follicles.

All of the data above is from scientific studies and personal two month experience. Sorry but I'm too low effort to roll back and find links to these studies.
I have already lowered my hairline and temples and I may post before / after pics at 6 month mark, the results will be absolutely insane.
Do you know whether it's safe to apply the peppermint oil directly after dermarolling dude? Just wondering cause was just reading online how essential oils can be poisonos depending on the dilution, and seeing that oils will absorb better after rolling I'm a bit unsure when I should apply it

Sick tutorial btw

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

NANOMACHINES SON!
Michael15651

Michael15651

Adept
Thanks for sharing, OP.

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
A few questions:

1) Can you explain why you dermaroll with 2mm instead of 1.5mm?

Why are you saying 1.5mm is cope? Have you done research of both lengths and determined through research/studies that 2mm and 2.5mm is superior in terms of stimulating hair growth?

2) Your link to peppermint oil does not work. Can you put the right link up again?

By the way guys, all of this is useless without anti androgens like FIN and DUT.

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

Adept
DUTASTERIDE + FIN OR DEATH

HAIR IS LIFE

Mujahid

Mujahid

Elementalist
Bro, show us the progress.

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

Adept
Did u stop the regimen in this guide
Never stop the regimen, using ketoconazole shampoo only no other shit shampoos.
Currently experiencing Dutasteride shed, in a few weeks my hair will grow fast in a NW0 profile.

Coping

Coping

Zephir
Never stop the regimen, using ketoconazole shampoo only no other shit shampoos.
Currently experiencing Dutasteride shed, in a few weeks my hair will grow fast in a NW0 profile.
Did the pen + oil and shampoo regrew your hair without dut or fin? I don’t wanna Nuke my dht tbh

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

Adept
I will wait until Dutasteride shed stops and post start posting progress pics here for a two years at least
Did the pen + oil and shampoo regrew your hair without dut or fin? I don’t wanna Nuke my dht tbh
It regrew while I was using fin.
Nuking your DHT with Dutasteride is the only way to keep your hair throughout your life.
TAKE 200MG INDOLE-3-CARBINOL IF YOU TAKE DUTASTERIDE TO PREVENT GYNECOMASTIA COMPLETELY!!

Last edited:
Sasaz2

Sasaz2

Patrick Batemancel
what about Ru58841 op?
Instead of fin and dut

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
stop with this peppermint oil bullshit. It's fin (or any equivalent), minoxidil, and nizoral, and that's IT for products.

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

Adept
stop with this peppermint oil bullshit.
lol I posted the link to the minox-peppermint oil comparison study above, read it.
It's fin (or any equivalent), minoxidil, and nizoral, and that's IT for products.
Minoxidil is Trash, easily avoidable side effects by not using it at all.
what about Ru58841 op?
Instead of fin and dut
I am not 100% sure about Ru58841 but from what I've read on forums people were overhyped and eventually disappointed.

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable
lol I posted the link to the minox-peppermint oil comparison study above, read it.

Minoxidil is Trash, easily avoidable side effects by not using it at all.

I am not 100% sure about Ru58841 but from what I've read on forums people were overhyped and eventually disappointed.
This study is suspicious. The group of rats that wasn’t given anything didn’t grow any hair at all according to their comparison pic. That is just retarded since the time period was 1 month. Yet they look exactly the same as in the beginning

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Does Dermaroller also work?

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Didn't even mention GHK-cu.

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
Hylaronic acid link does not work - can you clarify where to get it?

DUTASTERIDE + FIN OR DEATH

HAIR IS LIFE
There is no logical reason to take Dutasteride with Fin. Just take dutasteride.
A few questions:

1) Can you explain why you dermaroll with 2mm instead of 1.5mm?

Why are you saying 1.5mm is cope? Have you done research of both lengths and determined through research/studies that 2mm and 2.5mm is superior in terms of stimulating hair growth?

2) Your link to peppermint oil does not work. Can you put the right link up again?

By the way guys, all of this is useless without anti androgens like FIN and DUT.
Can you clarify these?
You could also use any time of oil for hydration during the week (Argan, etc..) and just run the Dr Pen but the results from the peppermint oil are too impressive to give up on:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

This study investigated the effect of peppermint oil on hair growth in C57BL/6 mice.
peppermint oil on hair growth in C57BL/6 mice.
hair growth in C57BL/6 mice.
C57BL/6 mice.

MICE!

COPE!

Last edited:
NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Hylaronic acid link does not work - can you clarify where to get it?

There is no logical reason to take Dutasteride with Fin. Just take dutasteride.

Can you clarify these?

MICE!

COPE!
Stop hating on my niggas, mf er

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
Stop hating on my niggas, mf er
I'm not hating. I'm rising objective questions about the situation. There are a shitton of things that work on mice and don't work on men.

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I'm not hating. I'm rising objective questions about the situation. There are a shitton of things that work on mice and don't work on men.
like what

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
like what
Like: "Which scientific explanation or logical reasoning he has to use DUT+FIN together?"

Like: "Why is he so convinced peppermint oil works if study tested it on MICE not men and that it has been old study and in hair loss forums men have tried it over and over and it yielded no results [because if it would've yielded results, they'd be doing it instead of doing HT route] Also everything works on lab mice."

Like: "Why use 2mm instead 1.5mm dermapen. Any particular scientific reason or study?"

I also wanted to know where to get legit hylaronic acid.

How are those not legitimate issues to address?

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Like: "Which scientific explanation or logical reasoning he has to use DUT+FIN together?"

Like: "Why is he so convinced peppermint oil works if study tested it on MICE not men and that it has been old study and in hair loss forums men have tried it over and over and it yielded no results [because if it would've yielded results, they'd be doing it instead of doing HT route] Also everything works on lab mice."

Like: "Why use 2mm instead 1.5mm dermapen. Any particular scientific reason or study?"

idk about all that shit just gonna adress ur question

where to get legit hyaluronic acid? nigga its not prescription only or illegal lmao

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
idk about all that shit just gonna adress ur question

where to get legit hyaluronic acid? nigga its not prescription only or illegal lmao
Read what I said.

I did not say "legal hylaronic acid". I said "legit". There is plenty of China shit flooding the internet. Where to get high quality stuff that is not fake?

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable

Usually people take dut like twice a week and fin on all other days. This is how those things are used together. I received a similar prescription from a trihologist

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Mage
Usually people take dut like twice a week and fin on all other days. This is how those things are used together. I received a similar prescription from a trihologist
lol, those are rookie numbers, I take DUT EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Here is one thing you might not know: DUT inhibits DHT as FUCK. So what does it mean? It means less of your T is converted into shit-tier DHT. What does that mean? It means you actually have higher T. It means dut both reduces DHT, saves you from norwood reaper AND increases T.

Can you find a better deal?
you could piss on a mouse's back and it would regrow hair
PERFECTLY SAID

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Read what I said.

I did not say "legal hylaronic acid". I said "legit". There is plenty of China shit flooding the internet. Where to get high quality stuff that is not fake?
its not fake wtf

can literally go to any store and get creams or vials of it amd even the pharmacy

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable
lol, those are rookie numbers, I take DUT EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Here is one thing you might not know: DUT inhibits DHT as FUCK. So what does it mean? It means less of your T is converted into shit-tier DHT. What does that mean? It means you actually have higher T. It means dut both reduces DHT, saves you from norwood reaper AND increases T.

Can you find a better deal?

PERFECTLY SAID
When I was taking it every single day I had weaker erections. Also you need dht for shedding fat. And overall it gives you a very hardened look. All cutting steroids are DHT based for a reason

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)