Regrow your hair (no fin/dut/minox)

D

Deleted member 1139

Gold
Credit to RealRob.
I'd try all these supplements if I had the money and see if they work rather than going straight to cucking myself with anti-androgens.
Thoughts boyos?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Extra Chromosome
Looks like absolute bullshit

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, kobecel, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
Looks like absolute bullshit
That's the first thought that came to my mind but why not try it out rather than taking something that can potentially shrink your cock?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
That's the first thought that came to my mind but why not try it out rather than taking something that can potentially shrink your cock?
because I'll keep on balding while trying this

because I'll keep on balding while trying this
I doubt most people would bald all that much in like, 1.5-2 months. In the thread he mentioned that he saw changes in a week.

Don't forget to get protein 1.8* your body weight in kilograms. Hair is made out of protein, not calcium.
I was having hair shedding and bad hair quality until I upped my protein game, I am deficient apparently and most people are unless gymcelling or paying attention to it

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
Don't forget to get protein 1.8* your body weight in kilograms. Hair is made out of protein, not calcium.
I was having hair shedding and bad hair quality until I upped my protein game, I am deficient apparently and most people are unless gymcelling or paying attention to it
Interesting.

If I had enough money to buy all these supplements and products I could just get a hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Interesting article. But there are too many factors and too many supplements to know what caused or treated the balding tbh.
Blood test will help you eliminate and identify many factors.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Autist, Deleted member 1139 and 1 other person
Interesting article. But there are too many factors and too many supplements to know what caused or treated the balding tbh.
Blood test will help you eliminate and identify many factors.
In most cases its MPB and this won't work

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Just take Fin you cucks. If you scared to take a fucking pill cause muh dick gets shrinked then why the fuck you call yourself a looksmaxer? You gotta risk it if you want results

Those faggots who claimed their dick got smaller had a small dick in the first place, couldn’t get a 100% erection like before or are just trolling/overthinking. Lots of males think they have 6-7 inches dicks until they really measure it and see they’re barely 5.5

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Credit to RealRob.
I'd try all these supplements if I had the money and see if they work rather than going straight to cucking myself with anti-androgens.
Thoughts boyos?
there are no supplements for bad genes that make you lose hair.
only minox, fin and duta work

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RedPilledStemcel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Lorsss
it is, fin only shrinks 2% of its users cock, stop spreading propaganda.
Where did you get that number from? Link please.
there are no supplements for bad genes that make you lose hair.
only minox, fin and duta work
And how does one know that's it's bad genes or some sort of defeciency in their diet? You could argue by saying that most of your family members went bald too, but how do you know that their diets weren't fucked up as well?
Just take Fin you cucks. If you scared to take a fucking pill cause muh dick gets shrinked then why the fuck you call yourself a looksmaxer? You gotta risk it if you want results

Those faggots who claimed their dick got smaller had a small dick in the first place, couldn’t get a 100% erection like before or are just trolling/overthinking. Lots of males think they have 6-7 inches dicks until they really measure it and see they’re barely 5.5
Low iq response. "J-just take fin bro, don't be a cuck bro!" Funny thing is, fin can potentially cuck you harder than hairloss probably ever will. Why jump the gun and not exhaust all natural methods of dealing with hairloss? It would only take 1.5-2 months to try this out, and it worked for that guy from misc, what if it works for you?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

And how does one know that's it's bad genes or some sort of defeciency in their diet? You could argue by saying that most of your family members went bald too, but how do you know that their diets weren't fucked up as well?

Low iq response. "J-just take fin bro, don't be a cuck bro!" Funny thing is, fin can potentially cuck you harder than hairloss probably ever will. Why jump the gun and not exhaust all natural methods of dealing with hairloss? It would only take 1.5-2 months to try this out, and it worked for that guy from misc, what if it works for you?
High IQ.

I like to take every possible solution into account instead of muh FDA jew approved pills.

Some pills which aren't approved yet doesnt mean they dont work.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 1139
Google.com
Because we know why MBP balding happens. If it's not MBP, it may be other causes.

All of these methods combined probably have a 1-2% chance of random side effects. These methods also all seem like total bullshit. Fin can "potentially" cuck you but in the fin study, the placebo pill cucked more people by itself than what was attributed to fin. What really cucks you is your mentality more than fin itself (since things like erectile dysfunction have a psychological component).

just get on Fin tbh, it's cheap and works

Another strange thing I find in this site: Most of you avoid actual looksmaxxing like the plague and instead jerk yourselves over useless supplements and obscure maxillofacial surgeries that you'll never get.

"gym=cope"
"fin=cope"
"muh lefort"
A lot of you cant even bother to lose weight/fix your skin/get a decent haircut.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Sasaz2
All of these methods combined probably have a 1-2% chance of random side effects. These methods also all seem like total bullshit. Fin can "potentially" cuck you but in the fin study, the placebo pill cucked more people by itself than what was attributed to fin. What really cucks you is your mentality more than fin itself (since things like erectile dysfunction have a psychological component).
Still too high. I wouldn't risk my cock for anything. Plus, what about the other side effects? Such as water retention, depression, etc. Finasteride should be a last resort, one should not be so quick to jump on a drug that can be potentially harmful when the problem may just be fixable with a few tweaks to your diet with supplementation.
Because we know why MBP balding happens. If it's not MBP, it may be other causes
Mbp? You mean MPB right? Defeciency in nutrition can cause it.
Conclusion
While multiple nutrient deficiencies may result in hair loss (Table 1), screening for such deficiencies must be guided by the history and physical exam. Nutrient deficiencies may arise due to genetic disorders, medical conditions, or dietary practices.

Still too high. I wouldn't risk my cock for anything. Plus, what about the other side effects? Such as water retention, depression, etc. Finasteride should be a last resort, one should not be so quick to jump on a drug that can be potentially harmful when the problem may just be fixable with a few tweaks to your diet with supplementation.

Mbp? You mean MPB right? Defeciency in nutrition can cause it.
Conclusion
While multiple nutrient deficiencies may result in hair loss (Table 1), screening for such deficiencies must be guided by the history and physical exam. Nutrient deficiencies may arise due to genetic disorders, medical conditions, or dietary practices.
You would be aware of deficiencies if you get regular blood tests from the doctor regardless. This doesn't apply to most people.

You would be aware of deficiencies if you get regular blood tests from the doctor regardless. This doesn't apply to most people.
I don't, I think most people here don't either. Checking for defeciencies of certain vitamins/minerals needs more than your average regular blood tests, all of this is just sooooo tedious and costly, no wonder people are so quick to jump on fin.

I don't, I think most people here don't either. Checking for defeciencies of certain vitamins/minerals needs more than your average regular blood tests, all of this is just sooooo tedious and costly, no wonder people are so quick to jump on fin.
The study you quoted in fact for the most part says there is pretty much insufficient evidence/limited evidence to prove any of those cause hair loss. Your standard blood test checks for things like Iron/Vitamin D/ etc. too btw. If you live in the first world you should be getting annual checkups anyway.

Mujahid
:feelswhat:

Selenium seems very legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
Cutting gluten out of diet is legit though. Get your vitamins tested, a vitamin b12 deficiency is a strong indicator of a gluten intolerance. The amount of gluten in everyday foods is so high that if you aren;t avoiding wheat completely, you're probably putting yourself at risk of malnutrition.

Is that AlphaM?
Cutting gluten out of diet is legit though. Get your vitamins tested, a vitamin b12 deficiency is a strong indicator of a gluten intolerance. The amount of gluten in everyday foods is so high that if you aren;t avoiding wheat completely, you're probably putting yourself at risk of malnutrition.
> Fell for the gluten meme

• +1
Reactions: androidcel