Relation Between Forward Growth and Masseter Insertions

O

Ocelot

So we know taller people tend to have longer tendons as the muscle belly cannot cover the entire span of the bone; the bone is too long.

Similarly, if you are forward grown, the distance between the zygomatic arch (masseter origin) and gonion (one of the insertions of the masseter) is increased, therefore longer tendon and the muscle occupies less space, giving the masseter a more angular appearance.

tl;dr, chewmaxxing might only help if you already don't need it :lul:
sorry subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Agendum, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Ocelot

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 3323, Danish_Retard and 4 others
what

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ocelot
I never understood niggas who say chewing ascended them. Like wtf is your diet? Is it that soft that chewing makes you somehow ascend? Kind of a subhuman trait if you think about it JFL

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6873
what dis mean

I never understood niggas who say chewing ascended them. Like wtf is your diet? Is it that soft that chewing makes you somehow ascend? Kind of a subhuman trait if you think about it JFL
it did make my jaw appear more angular. Kinda useless IRL but in close-up photos it helps

what dis mean
The greater the distance between the zygomatic arch and gonion, the greater the probability that you have lower masseter insertions, since the tendon is longer (so the masseter doesn't make you appear bloated or whatever when large, because it's literally occupying a smaller part of your face).

So a short ramus, low cheekbonecel will probably look worse after chewing

The greater the distance between the zygomatic arch and gonion, the greater the probability that you have lower masseter insertions, since the tendon is longer (so the masseter doesn't make you appear bloated or whatever when large, because it's literally occupying a smaller part of your face).

So a short ramus, low cheekbonecel will probably look worse after chewing
:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
So we know taller people tend to have longer tendons as the muscle belly cannot cover the entire span of the bone; the bone is too long.

Similarly, if you are forward grown, the distance between the zygomatic arch (masseter origin) and gonion (one of the insertions of the masseter) is increased, therefore longer tendon and the muscle occupies less space, giving the masseter a more angular appearance.

tl;dr, chewmaxxing might only help if you already don't need it :lul:
sorry subhumans
insertions are a meme and have little impact on chewing results, none of this matters

• Hmm...
insertions are a meme and have little impact on chewing results, none of this matters
not talking about attaining fw growth or changing the position of bones. This is about chewing specfically to get larger masseters to give the illusion of jaw width/angularity.

I think insertions are legit

I felt for chewing meme and look just more bloated now

Maxxing might only help if you already don't need it :lul:
sorry subhumans
It's like this for everything. It's a rich gets richer kinda thing. " Oh try this new technique, it made my already good X better!"

• +1
not talking about attaining fw growth or changing the position of bones. This is about chewing specfically to get larger masseters to give the illusion of jaw width/angularity.
I think insertions are legit

I felt for chewing meme and look just more bloated now
again, insertions have little impact on ur results

lose weight

its not insertion its what part of the masseter recruits more fibers when you bite down. everyones masseter insertion should be very similar.

for most people its the middle part that gets activated more when chewing, so they get a rounded masseter/jaw look. there are a few possible factors for this but probably mainly because there are more fibers there for some reason.

the lower part of the massater has superficial fibers and will look angular when hypertrophied.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
Tbh I only chew to maintain my browridge and zygo growth. Chewing works more than your masseters. The force is distributed throughout your skull triggering bone growth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524