Religion of Peace strikes again

nigga, he got beheaded for promoting the mockery of islam to his students.

can‘t you fucking read?

probably some dumb french libertarian who thought of himself as something better than religious people
So?
Should I be beheaded for saying Santa isn't real? Jfl

where does islam preach hate and terrorism
Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

There are many hadiths that I read in the past I don't remember the exact verses but il say what happened:

2 singers made a satire on Mohammad. He killed them

He waged war on peaceful pegans and only decided to have peace when they started mocking Allah and defending themselves (fighting back)

3 he married a woman after killing her family and relatives (slave from war)

He waged war to get blonde girls

Etc etc etc etc. I can get you the proof later when I feel like re reading il find it.

This is a religion of the sword not peace. The reason why apostates are killed is because under critical thinking and analyzing the Quran and the hadiths this religion will not stand. Most high iq individuals will leave it.

Last edited:
Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

There are many hadiths that I read in the past I don't remember the exact verses but il say what happened:

He waged war on peaceful pegans and only decided to have peace when they started mocking Allah and defending themselves (fighting back)

Etc etc etc etc. I can get you the proof later when I feel like re reading il find it.

This is a religion of the sword not peace. The reason why apostates are killed is because under critical thinking and analyzing the Quran and the hadiths this religion will not stand. Most high iq individuals will leave it.
still based:cool:(y)

THE MAN WAS A CHECHEN

LET THIS BE A LESSON

THE FRENCH THOUGHT THEY COULD TREAT US LIKE THEY TREAT THEIR BLACK SLAVES, YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What?? Lmao islam is based on war. Jihad is the 3rd greatest thing in Islam after prayer and love of parents.
Nah, bro
War is inherently bad, tbh
You should mainly do a jihad against your ego, you can only do a jihad to defend yourself, you shouldn't attack others for no reason.
Because ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala, said that he doesn't love transgressors(terrorists).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
THE MAN WAS A CHECHEN

LET THIS BE A LESSON

THE FRENCH THOUGHT THEY COULD TREAT US LIKE THEY TREAT THEIR BLACK SLAVES, YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Because of him, Muslim will be seen as savage and even more hated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, goat2x and Deleted member 5912
Nah, bro
War is inherently bad, tbh
You should mainly do a jihad against your ego, you can only do a jihad to defend yourself, you shouldn't attack others for no reason.
Because ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala, said that he doesn't love transgressors(terrorists).
Dude you aren't very knowledgeable about Islam. According to islam Mohammad is the perfect example for humanity and he was the agressor many times.

• Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Dude you aren't very knowledgeable about Islam. According to islam Mohammad is the perfect example for humanity and he was the agressor many times.
Show me your sources?

fuck islam, fuck liberal whites too tho

Because of him, Muslim will be seen as savage and even more hated.
They dont know our history, how can you call a nation savage when you dont know history?

• +1
  • +1

Attachments

• 5CEC1939-E666-49F2-8427-EB796722C606.jpeg
    5CEC1939-E666-49F2-8427-EB796722C606.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6382 and KING REIDYZ
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6382

Attachments

• B5D764D7-C169-4130-8799-3EF126C353A0.jpeg
    B5D764D7-C169-4130-8799-3EF126C353A0.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 24
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
Serbians have very low T, this is common knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
lmao emasculated
ive seen ur pics ur an old bitch
Even that old fart i posted T mogs you blondie
First time i see blonde guy with curly hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
fuark wtf is that skull looks low class and low iq as hell
looks like an ape who just finished his 12 hour shift at the corn farms @Good_Little_Goy gtfih boyo
Brada i never seen such ape cranium with such funny curly hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and goat2x
Even that old fart i posted T mogs you blondie
First time i see blonde guy with curly hair
lmao bald weak old bitch

Attachments

• CECB1C64-329E-43BA-90FB-BFC79BBCB701.png
    CECB1C64-329E-43BA-90FB-BFC79BBCB701.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • 9AEA8393-00A6-45E5-88EE-535E314FE139.png
    9AEA8393-00A6-45E5-88EE-535E314FE139.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel and Deleted member 5912
this kind of hair is only halo in mulattos,blacks and latinos jfl
even w wavy hair i get bullied sometimes as whyte

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6382
stfu bitch, atleast i have hair
u just have a small little bit of straight thin girly hair

Last edited:
Just lol at ur iq, no wonder serbs were taken for slaves for 3 centuries
we werent bitch, and my iq is probably twice that of yours

@tapout old muslim bitch you look like a girl u have no muscle
suck my cock muslim dog

the guy on ur gif looks chechen
chechens, albanians, turks and bosniaks are traitor scum
we got islamized by force tho

so not really traitors
peoples can do everything to survive even changing their religions and culture

if today some parts of EE and anatolia is moslem it's because they got betrayed by catholic faggots who did nothing except killing orthodox peasants for centuries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I vote to exterminate jews, mozlems and cucks and start colonizing other planets, im so bored of subhumans.

so what? judging by your short sighted logic you would be fucked if all 1+billion muslims in the world would follow those verses word by word.

it‘s always these dumb hypocrites who ignore the repelling verses in the old testament and then go along and judge a whole religious group by citing some verses instead of looking what the majority of the religions people do in their daily life.

extremely low IQ, Stormfrontcel

we got islamized by force tho

so not really traitors
peoples can do everything to survive even changing their religions and culture

if today some parts of EE and anatolia is moslem it's because they got betrayed by catholic faggots who did nothing except killing orthodox peasants for centuries
so you agree the EE people had it better under islam than under the savage rule of the glorified catholic church.
no need to bite the hand that fed you previously

Last edited:
Brushed under the carpet..

Disappeared from major news sites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Baldingman1998
God's judgement is praiseworthy

France is syria 2.0
giphy.gif