Remember the Asian guy who belt face pulled on lookism?

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Anyone still do this? I still do it occasionally I’m trying to bring my cheekbones more higher and bring the maxilla coward

I know some people absolutely hate it but it’s worth it to bring it up

his before and after pics were insane lol his cheekbones literally got higher looks like his ipd increased too and his maxilla was brought foward

there’s always like ways you’re suppose to d It where you have to here a pop(that means it’s loosened or something)

there was always a website deditcated to this called breakthematrix and it was active. not sure what happened to it

edit: found his pics, his nose also widened too. There was a whole guide he made it’s still out there if you google it

Attachments

• FDA7F079-45AB-4EF7-8A3C-E13D6BD91D25.jpeg
    FDA7F079-45AB-4EF7-8A3C-E13D6BD91D25.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 16058 and thecel
Yea bro I do it 5x a day

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Found the pic

Attachments

• 81726FC4-FF18-46E6-935E-F57A9E6ED3DB.jpeg
    81726FC4-FF18-46E6-935E-F57A9E6ED3DB.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 196
  • +1
More lens distortion, different haircut (more hair on sides), no glasses, he is smiling (nose widens), different lighting (side vs. front) and he tilts his head up. Those are all the differences between both pictures. I now ask you, would you describe that as a fair before and after comparison?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, kota, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
Are you asian?

More lens distortion, different haircut (more hair on sides), no glasses, he is smiling (nose widens), different lighting (side vs. front) and he tilts his head up. Those are all the differences between both pictures. I now ask you, would you describe that as a fair before and after comparison?

I mean his nose obviously change shape and that’s not due to any lens distortion or lighting. His actual nose widened

Same with his eyes

• Woah
Carrer: Professional picture analyzer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Casadonis
Another dumb worthless chink. Lens distortion

JFL at your cope. Stay subhuman.