Remember, this is what awaits you, good guy that respects women

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 8090, Stare and 31 others
If you ever talk with a women about her relationships, the guy that she will remember the most and will proudly talk about memories will ALWAYS be the one thats opressive, toxic, and coincidentally it will also be the guy that she had the most time dating
The truth is
Blackpill + redpill = woke being

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kebabcoper, turkproducer, Deleted member 10679 and 35 others
0 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Patient A
Water tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Blackpill

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou
It's because these girls whore around so much and get treated like shit (pump n dumped) that when a (still good looking) guy starts to treat them well they experience guilt and undergo some sort of coping mechanism where they don't think they deserve to be loved and begin to distance themselves emotionally from the guy that treats them well.

Can't fix whores bro.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebabcoper, turkproducer, Deleted member 4720 and 44 others
I think it is a natural instinct of theirs to not pair with someone she hasnt got kids with (or use him as betabux)

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 4106
It's because these girls whore around so much and get treated like shit (pump n dumped) that when a (still good looking) guy starts to treat them well they experience guilt and undergo some sort of coping mechanism where they don't think they deserve to be loved and begin to distance themselves emotionally from the guy that treats them well.

Can't fix whores bro.
can't fix whores bro, go for virgin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4720, Deleted member 10679 and 15 others
Being too nice is worse than being too abusive. You need to find a healthy balance and for most guys that means they need to treat their girlfriends worse than they are doing now.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, turkproducer, Effortless and 4 others
Being too nice is worse than being too abusive. You need to find a healthy balance and for most guys that means they need to treat their girlfriends worse than they are doing now.
only the case if the girl doesn't know her role in a couple. That's why religion and especially the last monotheism is so based, it literally teachs both men and women how to act for the better. Brutal how it's blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Lasko123, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
"losing feelings for no reason" = "not attractive enough"

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 643, Hades and 9 others
only the case if the girl doesn't know her role in a couple. That's why religion and especially the last monotheism is so based, it literally teachs both men and women how to act for the better. Brutal how it's blackpilled.
This is not about adhering to certain rules though. This is about a girl feeling in love with you.

It's why most people here don't want to betabux. Yeah sure you can get a wife that pops out 2 kids for you. But nobody want that passionless, loveless, sexless marriage that generally follows when there is no real attraction.

This is why you don't just need looks, for that raw attraction. You also need to know how to treat your woman, keep her on her toes, don't compliment her, etc. Dreadgame. So that she doesn't get complacent.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Effortless, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others

Can't fix whores bro.
can't fix whores bro, go for virgin.
cant find virgins in their 20s, teens or death

over btw if the age of consent where you live is 18. have fun with sloppy seconds and loose pussies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Patient A, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
cant find virgins in their 20s, teens or death

over btw if the age of consent where you live is 18. have fun with sloppy seconds and loose pussies
you can find them, just like you can win the lottery : )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 10494, here and 4 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 3043 and joeveniro
Virgins are the same shit they are all the same
this tbh
as long as she had sex with someone she truly liked and loved, i dont care
im just not dating a whore that had sex with guys she didnt even like jfl

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic

Can't fix whores bro.
honestly it's probably just because the guy wasn't all that good looking, that's how i imagine losing feelings once you've been in a relationship for some time usually happens.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and sytyl
As long as you’re >4 PSL being dismissive and aloof towards women literally changes the game.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

Can't fix whores bro.
nah tbh you gotta treat her like if you were her owner, not her boyfriend
theres plenty to infinite cases of this, for a woman to keep wanting you, you gotta treat her like shes your object.
if thats too harsh for you thats fine, at least make her realize SHES NOT your life, and you can freely live without her or have other options, if youdont, ITS FUCKING OVER for you, shes gonna roll and shit in your face

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, PYT, Stevensmithgerard and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 10679, Stevensmithgerard and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

Can't fix whores bro.
brutal degenerate pill.well said tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and sytyl
How do you find the balance? Jfl @ western women and the Western Hemisphere in general. I don’t really believe in love and monogamy I’m just gonna be a based sheikh with 4 wives and they’ll fight each other for my attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, prettyboyswag, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 3043, sytyl and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, prettyboyswag, joeveniro and 4 others

Can't fix whores bro.
Holy shit I think you explained why my gf left me

First she was really into meand thanked a lot that I helped to get over he past abusive relationship
She said she doesnt deserve me
That she cant believe me that I love her
Thanked me even for small thinks

then she left me
Fucked with her 2 previous ex boyfriend’s
Then she comes to me again
And left again :lul:
And say she can’t understand why she lost feelings and whining about that

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer, Effortless, Hades and 9 others
Holy shit I think you explained why my gf left me

First she was really into meand thanked a lot that I helped to get over he past abusive relationship
She said she doesnt deserve me
That she cant believe me that I love her
Thanked me even for small thinks

then she left me
Fucked with her 2 previous ex boyfriend’s
Then she comes to me again
And left again :lul:
And say she can’t understand why she lost feelings and whining about that
as i said, the previous toxic boyfriends on her subconscious is better than you, that treated her decently
clown gender, not to be taken seriously

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 8765, BigBoy and 5 others
Women are much more forgiving of a violent man than a weak man.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 7560, prettyboyswag and 1 other person
There is no logic to women, thats why men must make decisions for them they can and will destroy everything they touch

Their nature is chaos, men's nature is logic, order, and reason
4nkbz8

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, alex569, Effortless and 7 others

Can't fix whores bro.

100%, whores can only love you if you treat them like more shit than the last guys lmao. not worth the hassle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
There is no logic to women, thats why men must make decisions for them they can and will destroy everything they touch

Their nature is chaos, men's nature is logic, order, and reason
View attachment 822671
It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.
Proverbs 29 19

Nice guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, turkproducer, Deleted member 10679 and 5 others
Women want to be owned they want to be told what to do they want a leader they want to a man to say no. Its a dominance game.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 4797
Wtf this redpill thread

its all about looks, statuts and DICK

girl really want niceguy but niceguy with strong jaw, deep voice, tall height and fucking big dick. But this kind of guy is never nice with foid.

why ? Beceause he get IOI of all the foids and can fuck who he want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, BigBoy, joeveniro and 2 others
what these foids wants correlates with their nasty roast beef blood

they are slaves to their hormones

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Women want to be owned they want to be told what to do they want a leader they want to a man to say no. Its a dominance game.
But I acted dominant with my gf, I tried to lead her, and only got shit from her: "Wow, and you said you loved me!", "That's no way to treat a lady!", etc...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Hades, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Wtf this redpill thread

its all about looks, statuts and DICK

girl really want niceguy but niceguy with strong jaw, deep voice, tall height and fucking big dick. But this kind of guy is never nice with foid.

why ? Beceause he get IOI of all the foids and can fuck who he want
this, chad can be a good guy and would still keep the girl

Can't fix whores bro.
giga iq and mirin' pilled, got any pdf / channels to expand on that ? even though i feel like psychology is mostly a meme could be interesting read

But I acted dominant with my gf, I tried to lead her, and only got shit from her: "Wow, and you said you loved me!", "That's no way to treat a lady!", etc...
Its called testing your resolve and self-belief in your dominance. If girls just believed every guy who said they were dominant then nobody would have a problem getting laid.

Nature put in place tests inside all of women personalities, so that men who lied could be weeded out of the gene pool, while real authentic dominance would breed.

Just be stubborn AF and stick with it all the way, never back down, then they will buckle and stop testing eventually. After all they do want to submit, they just have to make sure they're submitting to true superiority, and not an act.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, alex569, Effortless and 3 others
giga iq and mirin' pilled, got any pdf / channels to expand on that ? even though i feel like psychology is mostly a meme could be interesting read

Its status

If a girl gets pump'n'dumped, that guy mogged her and made it clear he can find higher level girl than her for LTR material. She was only worth sex and nothing else to him.

Now any guy who does more than just sex with her, in her mind is automatically below the first guy who fucked and left. In their minds, this guy is only with her because he cant do better, not because she is a special girl (otherwise first guy wouldn't have left).

So she will always presume who she's with is a loser who cant do better. After all, women's entire self esteem is dependant on mens reaction to them, they dont have any other purpose in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 10679, Effortless and 2 others
Its status

If a girl gets pump'n'dumped, that guy mogged her and made it clear he can find higher level girl than her for LTR material. She was only worth sex and nothing else to him.

Now any guy who does more than just sex with her, in her mind is automatically below the first guy who fucked and left. In their minds, this guy is only with her because he cant do better, not because she is a special girl (otherwise first guy wouldn't have left).

So she will always presume who she's with is a loser who cant do better. After all, women's entire self esteem is dependant on mens reaction to them, they dont have any other purpose in life.
yikes. cursed shit
Looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 6512, Cope_detector and 2 others
Just be stubborn AF and stick with it all the way, never back down, then they will buckle and stop testing eventually. After all they do want to submit, they just have to make sure they're submitting to true superiority, and not an act.
Naah, I did all the redpill bullshit, like never apologize for your actions, be consistent, be the alpha, hold frame, etc. and I only got in deeper and deeper trouble with my ex-gf. I had to apologize, cry, confess my insecurities and she accepted me.
If you aren't a Chad that redpill stuff just doesn't work - you aren't confident, just an asshole, there's no choice but to betabuxx and be a simp.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 10679, PYT and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, Effortless and EverythingMattersCel

Can't fix whores bro.

Based

She was holding frame

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 10679 and Effortless