Remember, this is what awaits you, good guy that respects women

Simps.me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
Anyone else on the cusps of suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
That isnt holding frame
Because holding it simply didn't work, I had no choice, she was having plenty of other guys interested in her, ready to take her out, treat her like a princess, but according to redpill theory, this makes girls bored and uninterested, you have to put them in their place, so they chase you.
I did all of that and guess what - it didn't work...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
Because holding it simply didn't work, I had no choice, she was having plenty of other guys interested in her, ready to take her out, treat her like a princess, but according to redpill theory, this makes girls bored and uninterested, you have to put them in their place, so they chase you.
was she hot? you shoulda just moved on

was she hot? you shoulda just moved on
No, but she was the only one interested in me.
Move to what, I had no success with any other girls.

this is why i never spend more than 2 days with gf

Can you give some details on how it played out?

And what was the relationshio dynamic before trying the redpill stuff?

Can you give some details on how it played out?
And what was the relationshio dynamic before trying the redpill stuff?
I never had any experience with girls before reading redpill/seduction related material. So that was the first thing I tried with her, being cocky&funny, acting confident, etc... Still my lack of experience was obvious, so I didn't fool anyone. We were in college, in the same class, same group of people/friends, we hanged out together, went to the same parties, events, trips, etc. so we were kinda stuck together with each other.
She had another boyfriend from high-school, but since she started college and spend her time with the other people and I was there for like 10-12 hours every day with her, she eventually dumped him and we became a couple. I don't know, maybe it was simply the mere exposure effect.... But it wasn't easy - lots of shit tests, jealousy, etc...No matter what I did, how I acted, what I said it didn't make any difference, there was no winning with her.
If you aren't a high value man and be exceptional at least in one area like looks/status/money, you're gonna be a doormat, every relationship will be difficult, no amount of "game", redpill or alpha behavior will compensate for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686, Deleted member 10679, Patient A and 3 others
No, but she was the only one interested in me.
Move to what, I had no success with any other girls.

Pre selection theory my friend, you gave in to her and made it as if she's the only girl you could get and when she knows that its game over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686, Deleted member 6512 and BigBoy
Wtf this redpill thread

its all about looks, statuts and DICK

girl really want niceguy but niceguy with strong jaw, deep voice, tall height and fucking big dick. But this kind of guy is never nice with foid.

why ? Beceause he get IOI of all the foids and can fuck who he want
I have a huge cock and legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
Wtf this redpill thread

girl really want niceguy but niceguy with strong jaw, deep voice, tall height and fucking big dick. But this kind of guy is never nice with foid.

The evidence just doesnt support that. When looking for a sexual partner looks are by far the most important thing but assuming a man meets her looks criteria they still prefer a man who exhibits traits like aggressiveness, narcissism, anti social traits, etc. Women, whether they are looking for a short term exclusively sexual partner, or a long term partner, want a man who controls them and makes decisions for them, and they prefer it over a guy who lets them make their own decisions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7776, BigBoy and 3 others
Wtf this redpill thread

cope, chad gets cucked if hes not alpha and a dipshit

cope, chad gets cucked if hes not alpha and a dipshit

No stop coping its all about looks and dick

« Alpha » please go on pua redpill forum

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
No stop coping its all about looks and dick

« Alpha » please go on pua redpill forum
theres research for this shit bruv, and you dont need a study to tell you so, real life samples is huge, it always happens lol

theres research for this shit bruv, and you dont need a study to tell you so, real life samples is huge, it always happens lol

Chad with big dick cant be cuck

Chad with big dick cant be cuck
except she also has other 3000 chads craving for her pussy
you rpobably dont know anything about dating, one of the most suscetive ways of making a girl feel something for you is mistreating and ghosting her ( tho you need atleast a good appearence to do so, since attractiveness comes first )
gl treating women right, they will treat you as disposable trash. personal experience; women only started to crave for me once i stopped caring about them and treating them like humans ( and you can ask basically any above average guy, they will agree with me )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 4797
Pre selection theory my friend, you gave in to her and made it as if she's the only girl you could get and when she knows that its game over
She wasn't the only one I hit in college, I also talked with plenty of other girls, I went out on dates with them, but nothing really happened, she asked me about this, but I kept things blurry and "mysterious" about what happened between me and them, it still didn't make much difference, maybe it made her more jealous...

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
except she also has other 3000 chads craving for her pussy
you rpobably dont know anything about dating, one of the most suscetive ways of making a girl feel something for you is mistreating and ghosting her ( tho you need atleast a good appearence to do so, since attractiveness comes first )
gl treating women right, they will treat you as disposable trash. personal experience; women only started to crave for me once i stopped caring about them and treating them like humans ( and you can ask basically any above average guy, they will agree with me )

Blablabla redpill shit

Jestermaxxing is not for chad

• JFL
Blablabla redpill shit

Jestermaxxing is not for chad
ok bro go out looksmaxx get 8psl then bluepill, when your 300th women leaves you its because you have not enough looks.
jfl @ you

This is what happens when you don't spit on women and use them as piss buckets

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
can't fix whores bro, go for virgin.

Yeah legit LOL that's what I always thought. Also I think the type of women to cheat will do so regardless of how attractive their boyfriend is. Even if they are dating a Chad they'd still do it because the type of women who cheat do so because they get bored easily and have low impulse control and enjoy cheap thrills.

One thing that bothers me is that she has septum ring. Men have to avoid girls with nose rings. Honestly, why would anyone ever think that those nose rings are acceptable? I am sure that wearing one is a clear sign she's a feminist slut. For me personally they are bigger red flags than even tattoos.

Thankfully, there are some normal girls who just want to find a good man and have a family. They have low need for excitement along with low levels of entitlement, and see fun as the temporal and meaningless distraction that it is. I will only marry such a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, alex569, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
Yeah legit LOL that's what I always thought. Also I think the type of women to cheat will do so regardless of how attractive their boyfriend is. Even if they are dating a Chad they'd still do it because the type of women who cheat do so because they get bored easily and have low impulse control and enjoy cheap thrills.

One thing that bothers me is that she has septum ring. Men have to avoid girls with nose rings. Honestly, why would anyone ever think that those nose rings are acceptable? I am sure that wearing one is a clear sign she's a feminist slut. For me personally they are bigger red flags than even tattoos.

Thankfully, there are some normal girls who just want to find a good man and have a family. They have low need for excitement along with low levels of entitlement, and see fun as the temporal and meaningless distraction that it is. I will only marry such a girl.
no ironically ive never seen a single fucjking girl with this piercing that wasnt a giga whore lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 3043

Totally agree, can't never understand autistic dudes saying all women are the same when at best all their samples are about these degen women. It's like don't be autistic, you've looked for the consequences of your action.
All my relatives were virgin before marriage, and never slept around, and most live a decent family live. It's about having good faith and tradition, and putting above your instincts a real sense of life.
And signs are everywhere : You know from the first look when a girl is definitively not wife "material".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6341
no ironically ive never seen a single fucjking girl with this piercing that wasnt a giga whore lol
Exactly what i said in my message : you need one look to see if a girl is worthy of LTR or not.

Wtf this redpill thread

They want a nice guy but they don't want a pushover either, trust me when I say they will lose attraction the moment you start listening and doing what they tell you. A redpilled chad would do better than a bluepilled one.

• +1
They want a nice guy but they don't want a pushover either, trust me when I say they will lose attraction the moment you start listening and doing what they tell you. A redpilled chad would do better than a bluepilled one.

« trust me » lmao ur not a chad if u here so u dont know

we are all redpilled n blackpilled beceause ur look is not enough

but ofc women dont want a simp

I never had any experience with girls before reading redpill/seduction related material. So that was the first thing I tried with her, being cocky&funny, acting confident, etc... Still my lack of experience was obvious, so I didn't fool anyone. We were in college, in the same class, same group of people/friends, we hanged out together, went to the same parties, events, trips, etc. so we were kinda stuck together with each other.
She had another boyfriend from high-school, but since she started college and spend her time with the other people and I was there for like 10-12 hours every day with her, she eventually dumped him and we became a couple. I don't know, maybe it was simply the mere exposure effect.... But it wasn't easy - lots of shit tests, jealousy, etc...No matter what I did, how I acted, what I said it didn't make any difference, there was no winning with her.
If you aren't a high value man and be exceptional at least in one area like looks/status/money, you're gonna be a doormat, every relationship will be difficult, no amount of "game", redpill or alpha behavior will compensate for it.
Be honest man were u nervous talking to her at the beginnings of knowing her?
Also once ubwere more official, what did u do to make her ur betabux

slightly chubby white girl
=Whore pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686 and Deleted member 10679
Bumping this so the bluepilled lurkers realize how it is in these streets. Shits brutal nigga sorry to tell you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Attractivness will always be first but behavior still comes to play After you pass that threeshold. If i think how much beta and desperate i acted with my first gf i cringe.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory