Reminder: A white girls left foot has more value than 100 ethnics

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Just a reminder to all on here a white girls left foot has more value , rights and respect then ethnics.

Just let that sink in.

She is able to make more money selling pictures of her feet than all these ethnics combined.

Your looks indicate the trajectory of your life. You look like a refugee you will be treated like a refugee. Never forget this. Looksmax like your life depends on it as it does.

Screenshot 20200330 095855 YouTube

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and 10 others
I hate this Cucked Society. Women have so much power over men. Even our Ape ancestors had more sex.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 6401, CursedOne and 3 others
life scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Turanid_Bull

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just a reminder to all on here a white girls left foot has more value , rights and respect then ethnics.

Just let thank sink in.

She is able to make more money selling pictures of her feet than all these ethnics combined.

Your looks indicate the trajectory of your life. You look like a refugee you will be treated like a refugee. Never forget this. Looksmax like your life depends on it as it does.

View attachment 328311

ALL THE WHITE WOMEN IN THE WORLD <

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., hairyballscel, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
COPE

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
ooga booga

• +1

• +1

Just let that sink in.

View attachment 328311

you cant tell me there are actual people buying that shit

• +1
  • +1
you cant tell me there are actual people buying that shit
Yup, there's even guys who pay for silent calls , where the girll just answers the phone and leaves it and the guy talks to himself...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
Yup, there's even guys who pay for silent calls , where the girll just answers the phone and leaves it and the guy talks to himself...

that bitch will make more money in a year than the people you posted will ever see

• +1

that bitch will make more money in a year than the people you posted will ever see
6/10 foids make 100k just by selling bikini pics on onlyfans. Even idubzz is letting his gf to do that shit.

• +1
6/10 foids make 100k just by selling bikini pics on onlyfans. Even idubzz is letting his gf to do that shit.
He's a smart man. I might even get my gf to do it too.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Life is chaos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back