REMINDER: AVOID FIGHTS.

Patient A

Patient A

We live in a Judeo-Feminist ran world = Blackpill
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 685 and 10 others
Anyone who’s been in over 5 genuine street fights is either dead or in jail. Most people just count a shoving and shouting match against a drunk guy as a street fight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, zeshama, Deleted member 1973 and 14 others
Anyone who’s been in over 5 genuine street fights is either dead or in jail. Most people just count a shoving and shouting match against a drunk guy as a street fight.
Been in 2 fights. It’s never worth it. Win or lose. You are a loser

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Michael Myers, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
its hard to avoid fights when you low t too lol, everyone wants to fuck with you just to get a little higher on the ladder

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1973, elfmaxx and 4 others
Real fights aren't something anyone wants to fuck with, there is a difference between a couple meatheads fighting over a spilt beer and 2 dudes fighting because one of them just killed the other's kid. The first 2 don't want to actually kill each other most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 685, diggbicc and 6 others
Been in 2 fights. It’s never worth it. Win or lose. You are a loser

Yeah combat training’s never been so accessible or wide spread as it is now. Imagine picking a fight with someone and he turns out to be a BJJcel and breaks both your arms right there

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 3202, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Whats the point of even living if your brain is so severely damaged you're like a complete new person that doesn't even recognize or know who or how he was before? Euthanasia should be a more viable option for a lot of circumstances but our society is just gay as fuck. Plain and simple

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1973, Kilimanjaro and 5 others
Whats the point of even living if your brain is so severely damaged you're like a complete new person that doesn't even recognize or know who or how he was before? Euthanasia should be a more viable option for a lot of circumstances but our society is just gay as fuck. Plain and simple
Honestly heartbreaking tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Yeah combat training’s never been so accessible or wide spread as it is now. Imagine picking a fight with someone and he turns out to be a BJJcel and breaks both your arms right there
I got put into a triangle once by a friend of mine and I felt something in my skull crunch lel.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood and Catawampus
Low T, Im going streetfighting on saturday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, RichardSpencel, RamRanchCowboy and 3 others
Stay safe bro.

Im not guaranteed to fight but I hope so,
Going to a away game with some supporters.
I might die but thats just a bonus.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
low t thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 3202 and Patient A
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, diggbicc and Deleted member 1089
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Patient A
since I'm 15 I started to avoid fights to avoid getting scars on my face, I had a friend of mine who got scar on his forehead and now he really regret it
it was a fight for a girl tho lmao, she ended up going with the other guy tho JFL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
I’ll also put on my chainmail armor and bring the catapult just in case.
1E1B1C72 8D77 46D1 94A6 B5EBD2C26C38
Make sure you bring an armoured horse as well so that you can get the upper hand on ultra tallcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 1089
Just run theory
Tenor 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3195
Look at his brow bone before...

giphy.gif

Anyone who doesn't avoid fights is not blackpilled. All those "low t thread" commends are low IQ.

Looks are the most important thing in life, and risking a permanent PSL rating downgrade because of some stupid fight (deformation, some important bone broken, other) thus drastically downgrading your general quality of life in all areas is incredibly stupid. I would prefer to be seen as less macho and more coward for avoiding a fight one day, thing that people will forget soon probably, than risking a PERMANENT looks handicap that people will remember every time they look at my face.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1973 and 7 others
Guess bonesmash theory is out ?

If you are sub 5 psl you should go into fights. You have nothing to lose.

• JFL
Reactions: Halotestin and ImASlayer
Two of my friends 'fought' back in school one had perfect teeth ended up getting one knocked out and the rest got shifted was brutal he didnt even fight back he was all talk deserved it for being racist tbh

knocked some cunt's teeth out once

The fights got to be won before it starts

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Tbh if your ego is so high that you have to get into a fight, its already over. You are dead dumb tbh.

Lol at EU those 2 kids got away with nearly killing a man and leaving him with permanent brain damage. What a shit fucking country JFL. In America they would be doing 30 years in juvie then transferred to prison once 18 where they would be butt fucked everyday for the rest of their sentence. I'd go to their houses and kill their fucking parents in front of them if I was that guy as you already have nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Warlow and ShredPill
Lowest t thread I ever read

I got in fights in middle school and I was a fucking beast

inject t trannies

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

I've fought in well over 20 to 30 serious fights. most people simply don't know or don't want to fight. (aka get hit in the face)

It's all about hitting first, if you do that your chances of winning increases substantially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I've fought in well over 20 to 30 serious fights. most people simply don't know or don't want to fight. (aka get hit in the face)

It's all about hitting first, if you do that your chances of winning increases substantially.
If youre untrained Yes. Also hitting groin or throat, eyes is legit for real fight. Attacting first, agresion, attacking weak spota are crucial.

If youre untrained Yes. Also hitting groin or throat, eyes is legit for real fight. Attacting first, agresion, attacking weak spota are crucial.

Just hit groin theory tbh.

I know some guys will say 'but muh honour' 'muh fair fight', jfl Kids in my School used to walk around with knives and shit, fuck honour and fighting fair i'm not taking any chances.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Pietrosiek
Lowest t thread I ever read

I got in fights in middle school and I was a fucking beast

inject t trannies
[IMG alt="Lifeisgood72"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/773.jpg?1572727393[/IMG]

It's almost always extremely arrogant low IQ niggas that fight IRL. Most of them manlets too.
'but muh honour' 'muh fair fight'
JFL these are words of mentally handicap niggas, I know them so much it's hilarious. Always dumb and arrogant for no apparent reason.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Patient A
Just hit groin theory tbh.

I know some guys will say 'but muh honour' 'muh fair fight', jfl Kids in my School used to walk around with knives and shit, fuck honour and fighting fair i'm not taking any chances.
hit to the balls doesnt do shit if youe adrenaline is pumping unless you hit them maybe justtt right but its risky af in fact i heard of a guy getting interviewedd on the news after a fight and during the interviews one of his testicles fell out of his shorts casue it had gotten ripped off during the fight and he didnt notice

but fighting is fun bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I lost against a dude twice in middle school and it destroyed my mental health.

can u kick his ass now?

He married his teen love, has kids and is a firefighter.

Maybe the fight would be easier now because I'm the same height than him now. When we fought in middle school he was taller and bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
hit to the balls doesnt do shit if youe adrenaline is pumping unless you hit them maybe justtt right but its risky af in fact i heard of a guy getting interviewedd on the news after a fight and during the interviews one of his testicles fell out of his shorts casue it had gotten ripped off during the fight and he didnt notice

It was more of metaphor for not fighting fair.

Hitting below the belt is indeed a bit. i wouldn't do it unless i really hate the guy i'm fighting against.

Keep crying for high T BBCs having nothing better to do then smashing each other’s skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Ethnicope and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3902
Keep crying for high T BBCs having nothing better to do then smashing each other’s skull
today I saw two BBC's get out the same car, fight for two minutes, get in car again and just drive off

just lol

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ethnicope, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299