[Redpill] REMINDER: Foids hate it when incels get surgery

Gudru

Gudru

Making my dreams come true
This is why all those (((newspapers))) are writing about incels getting surgery and ascesion. I talked to some foid and I told her I was gonna get a bunch of surgeries and how I'll fuck tons of girls afterwards and she got so angry. Told me I was mentally ill and sexist.

Women hate this because they'll get a shitty view from whose a chad and who isn't. You're basically cheating the system

Ferrari worthy

Ferrari worthy

mog mog mog
This is why all those (((newspapers))) are writing about incels getting surgery and ascesion. I talked to some foid and I told her I was gonna get a bunch of surgeries and how I'll fuck tons of girls afterwards and she got so angry. Told me I was mentally ill and sexist.

Women hate this because they'll get a shitty view from whose a chad and who isn't. You're basically cheating the system
how is that misogynistic jfl. tell her you're finding yourself and use the same straw man replies that they implement on us to justify their degeneracy

J

jm10

Banned
Utter hypocrisy. I still don’t get why it’s alright for them to do it but not men.

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Ritalincel
Joined Oct 20, 2018
Messages 8,937

So since October 20th you posted 8937 times which means around 1117 posts/month.
Or 37 posts a day. Jfl

Socrates

Socrates

poop comes out the bum of your oneitis
Femoids who have seen you pre-looksmax will still hate you

They also hate it because it threatens their bluepilled beliefs

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
she is angry because she doesnt want you to escape. she hates you just like my oneitis got angry when i asked her to hook me up wth a friend of hers. these bitches are merely dictating us out natural place

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel.
she is angry because she doesnt want you to escape. she hates you just like my oneitis got angry when i asked her to hook me up wth a friend of hers. these bitches are merely dictating us out natural place
True.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
They also hate it because it threatens their bluepilled beliefs
A bluepiller's greatest fear is to see an incel successfully looksmax and suddenly attract women without changing his personality in the slightest.

Balkancel

Balkancel

personality is key
Sloots hate it when men try to improve themselves through gymceling or looksmaxxing because they don't want you to conceal your subhumanity. They want a chad who's effortlessly lean, handsome, muscular etc. "Working on yourself" signifies trash genetics in toilets' minds

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
Sloots hate it when men try to improve themselves through gymceling or looksmaxxing because they don't want you to conceal your subhumanity. They want a chad who's effortlessly lean, handsome, muscular etc. "Working on yourself" signifies trash genetics in toilets' minds

jfl if you even care what they think

I DONT GIVE A FUCK what a fucking cumdumpster urinal bitch whore slut thinks.

doesn't even matter because in the end she is getting pounded by me while i choke her and fucking call her a worthless whore .

I swear estrogen has made over 50% of the female population pathetic .

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)