REMINDER: Foids hate it when incels get surgery

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
This is why all those (((newspapers))) are writing about incels getting surgery and ascesion. I talked to some foid and I told her I was gonna get a bunch of surgeries and how I'll fuck tons of girls afterwards and she got so angry. Told me I was mentally ill and sexist.

Women hate this because they'll get a shitty view from whose a chad and who isn't. You're basically cheating the system

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SayNoToRotting, itsoverbuddyboyo and 11 others
Ironic because they do exactly the same thing when they cake themselves in fakeup

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SayNoToRotting, dogtown and 14 others
Their fault for having overly sky high standards.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
This is why all those (((newspapers))) are writing about incels getting surgery and ascesion. I talked to some foid and I told her I was gonna get a bunch of surgeries and how I'll fuck tons of girls afterwards and she got so angry. Told me I was mentally ill and sexist.

Women hate this because they'll get a shitty view from whose a chad and who isn't. You're basically cheating the system
how is that misogynistic jfl. tell her you're finding yourself and use the same straw man replies that they implement on us to justify their degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, itsoverbuddyboyo, Insomniac and 1 other person
Utter hypocrisy. I still don’t get why it’s alright for them to do it but not men.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BrettyBoy
#1 most popular plastic surgery
Breast augmentation
Leading over other types of plastic surgeries which are mix gender.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 685, androidcel and 2 others
#1 most popular plastic surgery
Breast augmentation
Leading over other types of plastic surgeries which are mix gender.
Fake tits look like trash ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, rockndogs, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Fake tits look like trash ngl
> r/trashy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 206, FatJattMofo and 3 others
And if you say one word about fakeup they go full monkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1106, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Ritalincel
Joined Oct 20, 2018
Messages 8,937

So since October 20th you posted 8937 times which means around 1117 posts/month.
Or 37 posts a day. Jfl

• +1
Why did u told a foid all this shit.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and itsoverbuddyboyo
Femoids who have seen you pre-looksmax will still hate you

They also hate it because it threatens their bluepilled beliefs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
It is over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
she is angry because she doesnt want you to escape. she hates you just like my oneitis got angry when i asked her to hook me up wth a friend of hers. these bitches are merely dictating us out natural place

• +1
she is angry because she doesnt want you to escape. she hates you just like my oneitis got angry when i asked her to hook me up wth a friend of hers. these bitches are merely dictating us out natural place
True.

They also hate it because it threatens their bluepilled beliefs
A bluepiller's greatest fear is to see an incel successfully looksmax and suddenly attract women without changing his personality in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
Sloots hate it when men try to improve themselves through gymceling or looksmaxxing because they don't want you to conceal your subhumanity. They want a chad who's effortlessly lean, handsome, muscular etc. "Working on yourself" signifies trash genetics in toilets' minds

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Sloots hate it when men try to improve themselves through gymceling or looksmaxxing because they don't want you to conceal your subhumanity. They want a chad who's effortlessly lean, handsome, muscular etc. "Working on yourself" signifies trash genetics in toilets' minds

jfl if you even care what they think

I DONT GIVE A FUCK what a fucking cumdumpster urinal bitch whore slut thinks.

doesn't even matter because in the end she is getting pounded by me while i choke her and fucking call her a worthless whore .

I swear estrogen has made over 50% of the female population pathetic .

I hate them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ChoSeungHui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back