Reminder for Noobs and unregistered Visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so even if i want to rape aand kill a bitch how is banning this website gonna prevent it
I'm using a vpn too so no chance of ever finding me
and i live in the rape capital of earth
India wtf is any soy male suck gonna do to stop me

Last edited:
Of course when I check IT they have completely ignored this thread

everyone here shares OP's views, very dark nihilistic humor is often taken the wrong way
It's not humor buddy

It's not humor buddy
491735 1d3a56d48efb47c4351d0680fe840841

thanks for the recommendation. I will avoid USA now if I dont want to get raped
I would do u motherfucker i would and why do u care if a nonwhite foid gets it
I'm not KIDDING

I would do u motherfucker i would and why do u care if a nonwhite foid gets it
I'm not KIDDING
you are being incoherent. Maybe drop your curry accent

you are being incoherent. Maybe drop your curry accent
Shutup German
U know exactly what i said I'm the most real nigger in this entire forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 3990
but dem jfl react dopamine and clowmaxxing

Cope, we are high T chads who rape and slaughter people with no remorse.
shhhhhh bro they are almost conviced

You can view Best Of The Best while not logged in btw

I was in the forest witha knife looking to kill someone
Youre wrong

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel

If the bluepilled don't heed this warning, they will be visited by rodeblur in their sleep

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel, JihadChad and Deleted member 3990
Never have I ever gotten the impression of someone here who could/would have done/will do something illegal like rape or homicide and I have been browsing this site for 19 months now.

in the beginning I was grossed out and enstranged to this culture too and this was one of my first active social media sites (i know .me is not really a social media)

The humour is hard to get at first and many leave soon again after joining because they dont want to understand it, but after a certain amount of time you learn to love some puns and jokes made on here.
While I myself find rape-threats a bit untasteful, I can still look behind it because in our relatively small community we know eachother and you can form a persona aswell as the subculture which reigns here makes it easy for people to find others who think alike in some aspects which might be grotesque to the general population

I would find it alot more problematic if someone says this out-of-the-blue in childcare forums.
Also the allegations about National Intelligence espionaging forums like these might be true, but I think even they realized that all of it is warm air.

Users here especially like to bait people who fall for these jokes but admittely few also make it easy to get themselves threatened/blackmailed
I dont know why I wrote this tbh
Are you okay with people saying niggers on here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, hairyballscel, stuckneworleans and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear and hairyballscel

• +1
  • JFL
5004.jpg
5004.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Never have I ever gotten the impression of someone here who could/would have done/will do something illegal like rape or homicide and I have been browsing this site for 19 months now.

in the beginning I was grossed out and enstranged to this culture too and this was one of my first active social media sites (i know .me is not really a social media)

The humour is hard to get at first and many leave soon again after joining because they dont want to understand it, but after a certain amount of time you learn to love some puns and jokes made on here.
While I myself find rape-threats a bit untasteful, I can still look behind it because in our relatively small community we know eachother and you can form a persona aswell as the subculture which reigns here makes it easy for people to find others who think alike in some aspects which might be grotesque to the general population

I would find it alot more problematic if someone says this out-of-the-blue in childcare forums.
Also the allegations about National Intelligence espionaging forums like these might be true, but I think even they realized that all of it is warm air.

Users here especially like to bait people who fall for these jokes but admittely few also make it easy to get themselves threatened/blackmailed
tldr
just lay down and rot newfags

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1

Are you ok with people saying “nigger”?

Cope, I think of killing my sister every time she opens up her mouth.
Fatrage

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7125
@Morgothos bro stop swallowing my cum.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 5912
Status
Not open for further replies.