Reminder, if you're white, psl 4 plus and above 175cm all you need to slay is...

C

ChadpreetCreator

Banned
Hope on a roid cycle and get tattoos. Check out ADI Gillespie. He's a decent looking bloke but nothing special in the face, but thanks to body and tattoo halo has fucking insane sex appeal.

Too many fucking coping whitecels bitching. GO out and slay. Cuck those ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 7785, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
Im 175 and it aint enough bro
Heard it like at least from 10 different girls that its short

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, metagross, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Note to all whitecels: Never racemix.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, LastHopeForNorman, Kmscurry and 10 others
It's not optimal but you are coping. If you had sufficient T levels you would fucked those sluts right then and there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
It's not optimal but you are coping. If you had sufficient T levels you would fucked those sluts right then and there.
Bro I have 1200 ng/dl, height will always be my limiting factor. Even at work I am the shortest guy, I feel small

you think 181cm is enough? i think it should be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, TUSSELEIF and WadlowMaxxing
life begins at 200cm you coping manlet

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 6475, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Bro I have 1200 ng/dl, height will always be my limiting factor. Even at work I am the shortest guy, I feel small
Find a short petite girl. Pick her up and fuck her on the couch. If you're decent looking with a good physqiue, even amongst the trees in nordic countires you can do well. You won't slay as hard as some 6 foot four viking, but enough to be satisfied.

LEGIT. REMINDER
C943913C 019C 4DEB 94E3 D6607DB2EF36 29E9B227 696D 428A 906F 68EAD63A14B5 949C1AA0 8E86 4845 A33E D877117B09B7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and St. Wristcel
you think 181cm is enough? i think it should be
I’m 181.5-182 cm at night and I’ve never been called short, 181 should be in the safe zone, 180 and above is safe zone I think

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Danish_Retard, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Channing Tatummaxx boyos, his face isn’t good but he is haloed by body and status

As a black guy you should have little problems too. You lack the generic appeal of whiteys, but when girls are into blacks, boy they are fucking INTO blacks.
Lol this isn’t about me I’m just showing you can be afford to be average as a white guy and still pull decent girls

• +1
Reactions: xefo
I’m 181.5-182 cm at night and I’ve never been called short, 181 should be in the safe zone, 180 and above is safe zone I think
Even in Norway :oops::what:

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, TUSSELEIF and WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax, LastHopeForNorman, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
life begins at 300 centimeters tall, sorry inkwell.

Lol this isn’t about me I’m just showing you can be afford to be average as a white guy and still pull decent girls
nigga did you put your insta in a fucking looksmax profile? you dolt.

• JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Danish_Retard and tyronelite
175 is a joke to girls in my country. I asked a lot of girls, and all of them would never date a guy below 180. Most of my female friends have boyfriends or hook ups only with guys 185+.
I am 178cm and called short multiple times.
Its also interesting that most of the times, really tall guys automatically look more attractive and have robust skull shape.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Danish_Retard and xefo
Most whitecels are extremely high inhib and cucked. Hitler would be disgusted to see pure aryan warriors humiliated by gyspy and arab vagabonds.

Hope on a roid cycle and get tattoos. Check out ADI Gillespie. He's a decent looking bloke but nothing special in the face, but thanks to body and tattoo halo has fucking insane sex appeal.

Too many fucking coping whitecels bitching. GO out and slay. Cuck those ethnics.
Thats the idol everyone on here should aim for.
The body, tatts, veneers and the tan could be achieved by almost everyone on here.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and WadlowMaxxing
The body, tatts, veneers and the tan could be achieved by almost everyone on here.

You can just tell this guy is dripping with sex appeal no homo./

You can just tell this guy is dripping with sex appeal no homo./
Yes, but to be fair, its mainly because of his masculine skull shape and good chin/jaw.
He has 828k followers (most of them female) ONLY because of his looks. He does not even have a talent or something creative. Its really JUST his face/body/tatts.

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, metagross, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Shit thread roiding only works for roasties if u wanna slay as a white social media max and Eboy max

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
This shit only works in the United Kingdom lmao

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Shit thread roiding only works for roasties if u wanna slay as a white social media max and Eboy max
Ripped eboy mogs twink eboy all day. It's a good part of vinnie hackers appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

He mogs me brutally facially tho. TBH I'm hopping on roids as soon as I reach adulthood so I'm 100% certain I won't get any serious long term sides.

As a black guy you should have little problems too. You lack the generic appeal of whiteys, but when girls are into blacks, boy they are fucking INTO blacks.
COPE. being black is a death sentence unless you have top 5-10% genetics.
JBB theory debunked
Over for bbc
Over for bbc2
Over for bbc3
Over for bbc4
Over for bbc7
Over for bbc8
Over for bbc10
Over for bbc13

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Im 177 and never been told too short, there just looking for a kind way of rejecting you

Racepill is cope. It's to do with facial features e.g. Chinese have flatter maxillas. But if you dont fit the typical look of ur race, race doesnt matter

no 5'8 is too short
5'10-11 minimum