Reminder - if you've never been lean, you don't know wtf you look like and you can't claim to be deformed or recessed or any other BS (my pics inside)

Did you ascended hard after all this time?
Btw are a slavcel? Looks like one

goo
A few things before we begin:

1) I'm not asking for ratings here, not the point of the thread.
2) I don't care if you mog me or I mog you. Again, not the point, broseph.
3) The point is to show, with pictures, that if you're a fatcel, skinnyfatcel, or simply have never been to low bodyfat levels, you need to get to low bodyfat in order to looksmax.
4) Like all looksmaxing, it's not gonna work for everyone. If you've already been lean and still weren't getting girls, feel free to go and eat mcds every day, at least you can do so without any regrets.
5) For the benefit of complete honesty, I did also get a hair transplant as well as losing fat – so the change you see here isn’t solely down to dieting alone.

OK, now we’ve got that out of the way, I used to have a very high bodyfat percentage. I wasn’t necessarily obese in medical terms (I topped out at 71kg), but I ate an absolute fuckton of junk food, cola, chocolate etc and did no exercise whatsoever. My entire day was spent sitting in a chair, pretty much. The result was that my face was bloated as fuck. Here’s a few pics – I’d estimate I’m somewhere between 30-35% bodyfat in these photos (at 71kg):

As we can see, the face is rounded, with no definition at all. Unfortunately I don’t have many pics where I’m not smiling (since this was before I discovered lookism and realized smiling in pics is generally bad for men), but you can all see the problems. Huge fat deposits, no lower third etc.

Now shortly after these pics, I discovered lookism, and went on a diet. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a fucking clue how to diet, beyond simply starving myself. Which worked to lose weight, however the muscle/fat loss ratio wasn’t good. No wonder – I was on 700 calories a day with the majority of the time it being something like a bag of crisps and a couple of chocolate bars (i.e. the same crap I was eating before, just way less of it). Not enough protein = a whole lot of muscle loss occurred along with the fat. You need to eat your protein when dieting, boyos (0.8g per lb of bodyweight). You also need to do some exercise too in order to minimize muscle loss. I’ve hated on gymcelling here for a while – mainly because the gymcels concept of gym is that you should eat big, get strong, pack loads of muscle (and fat) on, and if you suggest this is retarded, the gymcels ‘argument’ against you is ‘hurr, I could totally win in a fight bro, you wouldn’t say it to muh face bro’. Kill yourselves, immediately. With that said, lifting while being in a calorie deficit can work, as can a number of other physical activities like rock climbing, swimming, whatever you want really. But you have to do something.

Anyway, after my crash diet and losing 10kg (i.e. I was 61kg now), I still looked pretty shit. Not as bad as before, but certainly not good. I still had a fairly high bodyfat percentage (mid 20s – measured by one of those bodpod air displacement machines – they’re accurate to within a couple of percent). Here was how I looked after that:

So yeah, still bloated – and it just goes to show that if you’re a ‘normal’ weight/BMI, it absolutely does not mean this advice does not apply to you – at a ‘normal’ weight with a sedentary life and poor diet, you likely have a much higher than optimal bodyfat percentage. The second thing to take away is that fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s – as you’ll see.

At this point I smartened up, learned about effective diet, exercise and nutrition, started eating 1300 calories a day but getting 0.8g protein per lb of bodyweight. Finished my diet today – I now weight 53kg and am around 10% bodyfat (no I really don’t care if you look at the pic and think I’m 9% or 11%, it’s not really relevant to the point I’m making. And I definitely don’t care if you think I’m a ‘twink’ or you could take me in a fight – again, kys gymcel).

Proof of claimed weight: View attachment 7862

Note that I was holding my phone to take the pic (which adds a couple of hundred grams) and it was after I’d had breakfast, which explains the slightly higher than 53kg weight. Plus as anyone knows, water fluctuations can change anyone a few hundred grams or even more.

Proof of claimed leaness: View attachment 7865

OK, so what results did we get by cutting another 8kg? Well, here’s how I look now (pics taken yesterday and today).

Now, what are the main points to take from this:

1) If you're not lean, and have never been lean, you are potentially missing out on a cheap and effective looksmax.

2) Gymcels are absolute fucking retards. Those morons like Nibba, Deltoid, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat. There's not much evidence that 'size' is that important to women anyway, but we all know that face is. They have often said that I'm just trying to keep you in the crab bucket with me - it's simply not true. I speak out against gymcelling, muscle building, roids etc as I don't want you to waste your time on a pointless endevour that will not looksmax you, it'll make you look worse. I clearly care a lot about looksmaxing, and have put plenty of effort in with weight loss and hair surgery. Trust me, if bulking and/or roids was a looksmax, I'd fucking be doing it. If I believed tons of muscle significantly enhanced SMV, I'd fucking go and get it. But it doesn't: leanness and the facial gains you'll make are far far more important.

3) If you're in the process of 'bulking', stop, put down that mcmeal immediately, and start cutting. It'll looksmax you far far better than more muscle ever will - and cutting is a lot faster than bulking, too.

Just remember boys, lean is life:

View attachment 7870 View attachment 7873

good transformation

I cant really see anything else I can do really (which isn't the same as saying everything is perfect, just that I'm unsure where to go from here).

I might post again on lookism to see if there's anything else they'd recommend, I got decent advice there last time. I guess I could try fillers in my upper eyelids to give the hooded look. I've also heard a couple of people say my lips are fairly thin, so I could try sorting that out. Both are potentially risky though, and we'd only be looking at marginal improvements in any case.

Really, what I'll probably do is see if I can get laid in Russia first. If I can, there's no point in taking any more risks, since I'd be quite content fucking Russian foids until the end of my days. If I can't, there's a decision to me made between trying to looksmax further vs going back to Asia.
Lifefuel op. Did u go to russia lol? Might go there later

3) The point is to show, with pictures, that if you're a fatcel, skinnyfatcel, or simply have never been to low bodyfat levels, you need to get to low bodyfat in order to looksmax.
4) Like all looksmaxing, it's not gonna work for everyone. If you've already been lean and still weren't getting girls, feel free to go and eat mcds every day, at least you can do so without any regrets.
5) For the benefit of complete honesty, I did also get a hair transplant as well as losing fat – so the change you see here isn’t solely down to dieting alone.

OK, now we’ve got that out of the way, I used to have a very high bodyfat percentage. I wasn’t necessarily obese in medical terms (I topped out at 71kg), but I ate an absolute fuckton of junk food, cola, chocolate etc and did no exercise whatsoever. My entire day was spent sitting in a chair, pretty much. The result was that my face was bloated as fuck. Here’s a few pics – I’d estimate I’m somewhere between 30-35% bodyfat in these photos (at 71kg):

As we can see, the face is rounded, with no definition at all. Unfortunately I don’t have many pics where I’m not smiling (since this was before I discovered lookism and realized smiling in pics is generally bad for men), but you can all see the problems. Huge fat deposits, no lower third etc.

Now shortly after these pics, I discovered lookism, and went on a diet. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a fucking clue how to diet, beyond simply starving myself. Which worked to lose weight, however the muscle/fat loss ratio wasn’t good. No wonder – I was on 700 calories a day with the majority of the time it being something like a bag of crisps and a couple of chocolate bars (i.e. the same crap I was eating before, just way less of it). Not enough protein = a whole lot of muscle loss occurred along with the fat. You need to eat your protein when dieting, boyos (0.8g per lb of bodyweight). You also need to do some exercise too in order to minimize muscle loss. I’ve hated on gymcelling here for a while – mainly because the gymcels concept of gym is that you should eat big, get strong, pack loads of muscle (and fat) on, and if you suggest this is retarded, the gymcels ‘argument’ against you is ‘hurr, I could totally win in a fight bro, you wouldn’t say it to muh face bro’. Kill yourselves, immediately. With that said, lifting while being in a calorie deficit can work, as can a number of other physical activities like rock climbing, swimming, whatever you want really. But you have to do something.

Anyway, after my crash diet and losing 10kg (i.e. I was 61kg now), I still looked pretty shit. Not as bad as before, but certainly not good. I still had a fairly high bodyfat percentage (mid 20s – measured by one of those bodpod air displacement machines – they’re accurate to within a couple of percent). Here was how I looked after that:

So yeah, still bloated – and it just goes to show that if you’re a ‘normal’ weight/BMI, it absolutely does not mean this advice does not apply to you – at a ‘normal’ weight with a sedentary life and poor diet, you likely have a much higher than optimal bodyfat percentage. The second thing to take away is that fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s – as you’ll see.

At this point I smartened up, learned about effective diet, exercise and nutrition, started eating 1300 calories a day but getting 0.8g protein per lb of bodyweight. Finished my diet today – I now weight 53kg and am around 10% bodyfat (no I really don’t care if you look at the pic and think I’m 9% or 11%, it’s not really relevant to the point I’m making. And I definitely don’t care if you think I’m a ‘twink’ or you could take me in a fight – again, kys gymcel).

Note that I was holding my phone to take the pic (which adds a couple of hundred grams) and it was after I’d had breakfast, which explains the slightly higher than 53kg weight. Plus as anyone knows, water fluctuations can change anyone a few hundred grams or even more.

OK, so what results did we get by cutting another 8kg? Well, here’s how I look now (pics taken yesterday and today).

1) If you're not lean, and have never been lean, you are potentially missing out on a cheap and effective looksmax.

2) Gymcels are absolute fucking retards. Those morons like Nibba, Deltoid, Future Chadlite etc are all looksminning you, not looksmaxing you. 'Bulk up' for muh size, muh strength, muh muscles, muh intimidation of normies or any other cope reason they give will soon result (absent elite genetics) of your face getting cucked by high bodyfat. There's not much evidence that 'size' is that important to women anyway, but we all know that face is. They have often said that I'm just trying to keep you in the crab bucket with me - it's simply not true. I speak out against gymcelling, muscle building, roids etc as I don't want you to waste your time on a pointless endevour that will not looksmax you, it'll make you look worse. I clearly care a lot about looksmaxing, and have put plenty of effort in with weight loss and hair surgery. Trust me, if bulking and/or roids was a looksmax, I'd fucking be doing it. If I believed tons of muscle significantly enhanced SMV, I'd fucking go and get it. But it doesn't: leanness and the facial gains you'll make are far far more important.

3) If you're in the process of 'bulking', stop, put down that mcmeal immediately, and start cutting. It'll looksmax you far far better than more muscle ever will - and cutting is a lot faster than bulking, too.

Why u dont have any loose skin?

its easy if u have nicotine coffee and some amphetamines to dose. after 27 you can let yourself go a bit and bulk mode beard fraud but before then no way man lean is too many advantages @Unlimited dont go overboard on the bulk bro remember before 30 being agile apollo warrior is better. after 30 hercules physique size mog.
Well said man

Damn, let me get my ass up and exercise fr

Lifefuel for my wide bloated face

best thread on this website

• +1
Reactions: Saen

Gymcels are cringe i agree but theres no denying a good body makes you look better literally everyone benefits from having muscle mass otherwise you end up looking soy and weak. Part of the reason women like tall guys is because they are higher genetic quality and seem more capable of being able to defend her (this is all subconscious) definitely build some muscle if you can this doesnt mean bulk to the point of being 30% but just put some on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior and shieldzz