• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, eyearea, ChoSeungHui and 9 others
looks faked tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, PenileFacialSurgery, Mansnob and 1 other person
Photoshopmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBiceps, Alexanderr and 4 others
even though i know that isnt you, that pale skin and dark hair...

RbgYhzI.gif

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and xit
Looksmaxfake

That's some awfully low res ink...

boyo

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 1100 and 9 others
Op enjoys being treated like a woman ob the internet because thats how he really feels. We should respect that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 1100 and 20 others
Op enjoys being treated like a woman ob the internet because thats how he really feels. We should respect that
op is self admitted low T . we need to help him for him to become a man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Anon, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
faggot op is a

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 1551, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
OP please keep your penis, celibacy over transgender max.

Just lol if you think you can get e whore buyers from this shithole aswell.

Hello beutiful

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6538, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others

op is self admitted low T . we need to help him for him to become a man

My T level is so low that this is what I always think when I think about my oneitis:

romantic-sex-intro-1447371001.jpg

But this is what I should be thinking of:

8685bfc7ae7fab3a5dddc79d4a1306f4.jpg
OP please keep your penis, celibacy over transgender max.

Just lol if you think you can get e whore buyers from this shithole aswell.

I'm just joking tbh, I haven't e-whore for a long time tbh, I've found a better (and legal) way to get money

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Butthurt Dweller
Why am I not getting hard? Come on, come on!

• +1
Reactions: PrettyTritty
long philtrum of death, SUBHUMAN FOID, NOBODY WANTS YOU. YOUR NIPPLES ARE DISGUSTING IN SIZE AND COMPLEXION AND SO IS THE REST OF YOUR SUBHUMAN PALE BODY. GO ER, FULLFIL YOUR TRAGIC DESTINY AND BE THE FIRST SUBHUMAN FOID TO GO ELLIOT RODGER

TALES FROM THE LARP LOFT

• JFL
Reactions: xit
long philtrum of death, SUBHUMAN FOID, NOBODY WANTS YOU. YOUR NIPPLES ARE DISGUSTING IN SIZE AND COMPLEXION AND SO IS THE REST OF YOUR SUBHUMAN PALE BODY. GO ER, FULLFIL YOUR TRAGIC DESTINY AND BE THE FIRST SUBHUMAN FOID TO GO ELLIOT RODGER

At least I'm better than what you could ever get

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
At least I'm better than what you could ever get

GIGACOPE. I AM UTTERLY DISGUSTED BY YOU AND HAVE DONE FAR BETTER ON MY UGLIEST OF DAYS AND MOG YOUR POTENTIALS TO OBLIVION. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHAD. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A GOOD LOOKING GUY. NOT EVEN BETA BUX WANTS YOU. YOUR FUTURE IS UGLY MEN. MIGHT START LOOKING FOR A PARTNER HERE YOU LITERAL SUBHUMAN BABOON :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
GIGACOPE. I AM UTTERLY DISGUSTED BY YOU AND HAVE DONE FAR BETTER ON MY UGLIEST OF DAYS AND MOG YOUR POTENTIALS TO OBLIVION. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHAD. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A GOOD LOOKING GUY. NOT EVEN BETA BUX WANTS YOU. YOUR FUTURE IS UGLY MEN. MIGHT START LOOKING FOR A PARTNER HERE YOU LITERAL SUBHUMAN BABOON :lul: :lul: :lul:
over for college essay length roast niggas

Yes, and this is me

19 16 36 CRdhMFS

WHY IS BARRETT YOUR NEW MALE MODEL BOYFRIEND BOYO? WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH THAT DE POOT NIGGA?

Elias is slaying too much, Jordan is getting bloated now so i prefer stay with him because other people will not steal him from me...

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
can it be?

I don't know, i need more bones only, my traits are similar... ironically my dad have big chin, my mom wide chin, me? no, i will wait until my adulthood...but chewing and losing BF will help me.

I don't know, i need more bones only, my traits are similar... ironically my dad have big chin, my mom wide chin, me? no, i will wait until my adulthood...but chewing and losing BF will help me.
It will mate . ascend

• +1
no one gives a fuck about her subhuman mouth and nose

didn't read but op is a roastey

that isn't real look at the writing, anyone can photoshop hand writing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Fake

I know because I was one of the guys to get you out of your hometown after the dox

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
kinda looks like islaelliot

Is ewhoring workimg for u

Is ewhoring workimg for u

It worked fine before getting a permaban from kiksexting (the site also doesn't exist anymore) but I don't even ewhore anymore

It worked fine before getting a permaban from kiksexting (the site also doesn't exist anymore) but I don't even ewhore anymore
Have u ever usef vocular app to measure your voice?

Have u ever usef vocular app to measure your voice?

nope, I used another one that I don't remember the name, but it was shitty af, even if I faked a deeper or higher pitcher voice the result was always the same. I think the only good ones are the ones that you need to pay a fee