REMINDER: IT'S ALL GENETICS

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
To the size of your wrists,
To the length of your limbs,
To the degree in which mouthbreathing fucks up your face

IT'S ALL FUCKING GENETICS. YOUR HORMONAL PROFILE (Both prenataly and pubertally) IS GENETIC

GET SURGERY OR IT'S FUCKING OVER FOREVER. SOFTMAXXING IS COPE FOR 99% OF THE SUBHUMANS HERE INCLUDING ME

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, subhuman incel, KraftDurchLeid and 21 others
just hard mew bro and u will be 6'7 gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4946, SoyGune and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, subhuman incel, Good_Little_Goy and 14 others
I'm a subhuman because my parents made me eat vegetables

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, subhuman incel, je3oe and 1 other person
True that. I'm a failure in every aspect.

IT'S ALL FUCKING GENETICS. YOUR HORMONAL PROFILE (Both prenataly and pubertally) IS GENETIC

GET SURGERY OR IT'S FUCKING OVER FOREVER. SOFTMAXXING IS COPE FOR 99% OF THE SUBHUMANS HERE INCLUDING ME
Whyd you buy dht gel then?

fetal development and being breastfed is important. its over if your parents are incompetent

• +1
Reactions: Slob, KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
So if chad got genuinely fat in puberty and eat tons of shit this isn't going to affect his hormes?

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and BigBoy
So if chad got genuinely fat in puberty and eat tons of shit this isn't going to affect his hormes?
Blackpill: Metabolism is highly genetic

I ate nothing but sugar during childhood and I've been skinny like my dad my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadlitecel, HighIQcel and 3 others

I ate nothing but sugar during childhood and I've been skinny like my dad my entire life

So what if metabolism is genetic that isn't a chad or virgin trait, I have a wide frame and can build muscle easily but I don't lose weight as easily. So that means despite genetics having a role , many other things such as being breast fed for 2 months and being fat fucked things up

I guess the takeaway point here is in the 21st century luck is even more important for looks as you are bottlenecked by genetics + shitty unhealthy parenting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and je3oe
being fat in puberty = good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, HighIQcel, je3oe and 2 others
B-b-but I drank milk in my childhood which increased my estrogen levels!
Pog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 6572 and 7 others

the reality is human metabolism does not vary by 1000s of calories person to person. obesity is due to dopamine problems/overeating. u feel full on fewer calories so you think you're eating 5000 when ur eating 3000.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
You forgot skull which is the most disgusting part of your body.You literally have a wimp skull.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, je3oe and Deleted member 685
Softmaxxing works pretty well for normie+

If your below average face&height then it kinda stops working, however you can still fix massive failos that you didn't know before.
Im not saying you will fix your inceldom but it could ascend you career wise for example.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and SexyMofo
My 2 friends smoke ciggies everyday drink booze don't sleep at night and have perfect skin. If I eat something sweet or drink alco I'll most likely get some pimples.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6572, Cleftcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat, Deleted member 685, HighIQcel and 1 other person

you think that's a thing?

the reality is human metabolism does not vary by 1000s of calories person to person. obesity is due to dopamine problems/overeating. u feel full on fewer calories so you think you're eating 5000 when ur eating 3000.
Still genetic
you think that's a thing?
Yep no doubt
My 2 friends smoke ciggies everyday drink booze don't sleep at night and have perfect skin. If I eat something sweet or drink alco I'll most likely get some pimples.
Same

Have the same. You can't win with genetics

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
fetal development and being breastfed is important. its over if your parents are incompetent
I was only breastfed for 4 fucking months I get so pissed thinking about that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, KrissKross and Deleted member 4209
Still genetic
oh yes no doubt that most fatties will never get truly lean. they can lose the weight but always regain it. thankfully im the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 685
May I have a look at your face?

oh yes no doubt that most fatties will never get truly lean. they can lose the weight but always regain it. thankfully im the opposite.
yeah cause being fat is in the mind not actually being fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Very high iq tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It was never our fault bro. We didn't deserve this

Indeed this shit is rigged against every day i wanna say to my mom why did you give birth to me every fucking day man.

I even wanna rope but my instinct to survive is stopping it's a weird contradiction we wanna die but yet our willingness to die gets challenged by our biological need to survive

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gaia262, Deleted member 6572 and 1 other person
Indeed this shit is rigged against every day i wanna say to my mom why did you give birth to me every fucking day man.

I even wanna rope but my instinct to survive is stopping it's a weird contradiction we wanna die but yet our willingness to die gets challenged by our biological need to survive
Atleast we can cope together bro

*epigenetics

based
fatcels like to cope with muh metabolism when :
1) its impact on weight loss is utterly negligible
2) there's nothing you can do to alter metabolism anyways
just count your calories theory

• +1
Reactions: je3oe

I've come to realization most here could most likely easily get to 5.5 psl.

Easily with extreme surgery but literally not 1 would be willing to risk it.

Literally ultra bimax or death anything else is blue pilled cope.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, SpiritualCel, je3oe and 1 other person
Do everything in your power to cheat your genetics, get surgeries and do steroids (but not to much).

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadelite and Deleted member 685
Do everything in your power to cheat your genetics, get surgeries and do steroids (but not to much).
I’m willing to take steroids tbh but is there a thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I’m willing to take steroids tbh but is there a thread?
I read at the bodybuilding forum when looking for info on roids, they are more knowledgeable than people here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I read at the bodybuilding forum when looking for info on roids, they are more knowledgeable than people here tbh
The only con is penis shrinkage so you’re basically oxymoronic

The only con is penis shrinkage so you’re basically oxymoronic
Not if you are sensible and use it in moderation. You don't need to look like a bodybuilder to attract women because face is way more important.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Good_Little_Goy
Not if you are sensible and use it in moderation. You don't need to look like a bodybuilder to attract women because face is way more important.
The only thing that matters for body is wide shoulders everything else are just multipliers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
I've come to realization most here could most likely easily get to 5.5 psl.

Easily with extreme surgery but literally not 1 would be willing to risk it.

Literally ultra bimax or death anything else is blue pilled cope.
Where can you get it??