REMINDER: IT'S ALL GENETICS

Imo the whole "its all genetics" thing is a cope in and of itself. It sounds like you guys just want an excuse to pretend that nothing you could have done had changed anything, but thats just completely untrue. I get that it would seem easier though to blame genetics and be like "mehh even if I didn't mouthbreathe, eat like shit, sit at home all day on the couch and do 0 physical activity, i'd be just as ugly as I am currently" but that's not true at all.

But I also do understand tbh that even if you never mouthbreathe, even if you eat super healthy with great nutrition and exercise/do sports, you can still be below normie. I'm not denying that. I'm just saying that if you did all those things, it would definitely have been an upgrade from your current appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and KrissKross
Imo the whole "its all genetics" thing is a cope in and of itself. It sounds like you guys just want an excuse to pretend that nothing you could have done had changed anything, but thats just completely untrue. I get that it would seem easier though to blame genetics and be like "mehh even if I didn't mouthbreathe, eat like shit, sit at home all day on the couch and do 0 physical activity, i'd be just as ugly as I am currently" but that's not true at all.

But I also do understand tbh that even if you never mouthbreathe, even if you eat super healthy with great nutrition and exercise/do sports, you can still be below normie. I'm not denying that. I'm just saying that if you did all those things, it would definitely have been an upgrade from your current appearance.
Due to pareto principle: its %80genetics and %20 environment

A47AFDCB C2DA 4582 9F53 5CEF88A4EA98

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 685
Hold frame bro