Reminder: It's mainly your looks holding you back

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
I go to a meetup group for aspies mainly for the free pizza, but I've gotten to know a few of them. All of the taller, leaner, better looking aspies have girlfriends while the fatter uglier ones are single. These are not even gigachads, mind you. Just upper tier normies/chadlites.

And then there's myself who manged to get laid a couple of times just because of my looks.

Don't listen to people who tell you looksmaxing won't work because you're aspie or w/e. It will. Bitches are shallow and only go for looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, SayNoToRotting, Ethnicsmatter and 10 others
Reported for bragging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Falimcel, left2die, Deleted member 470 and 7 others
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 470, kobecel and 1 other person
Jfl you can’t even talk about your experience on this forum,only if it’s bad
If you're on this forum you only ever have bad experiences

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms and Blitz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and DarknLost
Jfl you can’t even talk about your experience on this forum,only if it’s bad
Reported for having good experiences in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: left2die, SayNoToRotting, kobecel and 5 others
Legit I have never saw an ugly fat guy with girl

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Lol I just saw 2 couples of an ugly fat guy with a girl when I ventured out of my neetcave for like 30 mins today, one was like 5'8 tops. The girls were both prob a little below average, but they honestly mogged the guys

Lol I just saw 2 couples of an ugly fat guy with a girl when I ventured out of my neetcave for like 30 mins today, one was like 5'8 tops. The girls were both prob a little below average, but they honestly mogged the guys
Cope tbh
Women have to find you attractive in order for her to build relationship with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Fatter. Fat kills all attraction when you are overweight or obese. Of course women don't like you if you are fat

I saw with a average guy but he was fat

Not really had bad ones but this year I am actually getting more postive.
Yeah tbh I had a gf when I was fat but being overweight literally nukes your PSL like nobody is over a 6.5 if they aren't lean.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
autism is a redpill meme. its all looks, thats literally it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
If you're on this forum you only ever have bad experiences
656.jpg

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
autism is a redpill meme. its all looks, thats literally it

As long as you're not one of the retarded autists that drool and flap your hands you can still get girls if you're top 20%. These were all high functioning decent looking aspies so they could get girls.

I know a fat ugly guy who has a girlfriend.
He has nothing going for him except non manlet height (he is 5'11).
He is not masculine or pretty in any way, he looks like a chocolate boy from some cartoon that gets bullied by jocks. Has severe acne on top of that.
He even confirmed that he and his gf are quite kinky with each other. His gf is even quite decent in sex appeal and facially too.

Thing is that his gf is some low class rat, most definitely also suffers from some kind of mental disability.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I know a fat ugly guy who has a girlfriend.
He has nothing going for him except non manlet height (he is 5'11).
He is not masculine or pretty in any way, he looks like a chocolate boy from some cartoon that gets bullied by jocks. Has severe acne on top of that.
He even confirmed that he and his gf are quite kinky with each other. His gf is even quite decent in sex appeal and facially too.

Think is that his gf is some low class rat, most definitely also suffers from some kind of mental disability.
Brutal

Thing is that his gf is some low class rat, most definitely also suffers from some kind of mental disability.
Ah, I see. Instead of going to the plastic surgeon I will now be headed to the asylum.

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting