Reminder: No good looking man hates women

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
Good looking men will never:
1.) rant about muh feminism
2.) slutshame
3.) engage in general misogyny, men's rights, ect.

Women are everything they are in fairy tales stories to 8+ men. If you are an ugly guy/incel its the exact opposite. If you cheat the dice of fate and manage to get a good looking woman, she will resent and hate you or use you as a resource machine because she feels innately disgusted by the fluke and biological cheat you are engaging in

The woman hating pump and dump "alphas" you faggots dream about don't exist IRL, the closest thing you'll find is some roid abusing sub6 rooshv balding loser who travels to the 3rd world to run money and status game on ethnik hoes, and claim he's doing it because "muh traditional woman"

Women are traditional to Chad. Women will wear burkas for Chad. Women will stay at home and never leave for Chad. Women will learn another language for Chad. A woman will cut off all ties to her family for Chad. Women will risk acid facing for CHAD

And you know why? Because this is the purpose she is set to do by nature. Just like how a man will risk life and limb for a 8+ woman.

Chad loves women, he's been showered with attention, compliments, gifts, pussies, lunches, and everything else ALL his life. You see how those whiteknight faggots treat women? women do the same for CHAD. Why would anyone who experiences that hate women??

You need to put down the Fight Club movies and Zyzz videos. Copers, none of this stuff is reality. Women love Chad and Chad loves women. Women hate incels and incels hate women. This is nature

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, turkproducer, Deleted member 5292 and 32 others
Sounds like a massive cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, FreakkForLife, Patient A and 30 others
Tumblr inline nxr9wuFFxA1qchxpg 1280
s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, IndianJock, MentalistKebab and 19 others
2.) slutshame
cope. Chads sometimes get so much attention they become cynical and treat women like shit. Chads can get cheated on and hate women. Chad can engage in as much misogyny as he wants and still get laid.

you live under a rock 🪨

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, FreakkForLife, savagetaysh and 20 others
You’d be surprised how fucking annoyed “slayers” get with women

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, FreakkForLife, IndianJock and 14 others
Asides from those select few, no shit.

i hate them, thread debunked.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, court monarch777, defaya and 4 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, alriodai, BigBoy and 8 others
That’s why most violence against women is committed by their significant others & lovers. Truth is everyone dislikes women, they suck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, The giga incel, Deleted member 5698 and 7 others
OP youre just an incel simp on the extreme end of ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, zeshama, FreakkForLife and 10 others
2.) slutshame

Women are everything they are in fairy tales stories to 8+ men. If you are an ugly guy/incel its the exact opposite. If you cheat the dice of fate and manage to get a good looking woman, she will resent and hate you or use you as a resource machine because she feels innately disgusted by the fluke and biological cheat you are engaging in

The woman hating pump and dump "alphas" you faggots dream about don't exist IRL, the closest thing you'll find is some roid abusing sub6 rooshv balding loser who travels to the 3rd world to run money and status game on ethnik hoes, and claim he's doing it because "muh traditional woman"

Women are traditional to Chad. Women will wear burkas for Chad. Women will stay at home and never leave for Chad. Women will learn another language for Chad. A woman will cut off all ties to her family for Chad. Women will risk acid facing for CHAD

And you know why? Because this is the purpose she is set to do by nature. Just like how a man will risk life and limb for a 8+ woman.

Chad loves women, he's been showered with attention, compliments, gifts, pussies, lunches, and everything else ALL his life. You see how those whiteknight faggots treat women? women do the same for CHAD. Why would anyone who experiences that hate women??

You need to put down the Fight Club movies and Zyzz videos. Copers, none of this stuff is reality. Women love Chad and Chad loves women. Women hate incels and incels hate women. This is nature
Low iq thread.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, zeshama, Deleted member 4612 and 6 others
One of the most based threads I have ever seen here, I was thinking about the same thing for months tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Wallenberg, CommonFag and 1 other person
This tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I think this is generally true, but I’ve met chads who despise women

First of all, women behave differently with chad and average dude. Second thing is, chads who met hundreds of women treats them like shit, but they get away with that because they are chads and third thing, op is bluepilled, cucked phagot.

2.) slutshame

100% True!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
It couldn't be said better then by op.

We don't hate women. We just understand how disgusting and vile their nature is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Hozay, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
“Slim, I hope you ain't sexed that pretty bitch yet. Believe me, Slim, a pimp is really a whore who's reversed the game on whores. Slim, be as sweet as the scratch. Don't be no sweeter. Always stick a whore for a bundle before you sex her. A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. Don't let em Georgia you. Always get your money in front just like a whore. Whores in a stable are like working chumps in the white man's factory..”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and thecel
I don't hate women, i just think a significant % of them are retarded/anoying/boring/waste of time.

If she is ugly i won't fuck her
If she is boring and cute i'm gonna just fuck her until i get bored
If she is fun and cute i'm gonna fuck her and hangout with her until i get bored.

I have no problem with women tbh, i don't do monogamy tho so that helps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
“Slim, I hope you ain't sexed that pretty bitch yet. Believe me, Slim, a pimp is really a whore who's reversed the game on whores. Slim, be as sweet as the scratch. Don't be no sweeter. Always stick a whore for a bundle before you sex her. A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. Don't let em Georgia you. Always get your money in front just like a whore. Whores in a stable are like working chumps in the white man's factory..”
Phenomenal quote, always treat girls like a potential betabux and nothing more. You will receive more love and money than you can deal with

cope pump and dump/alpha fucks is the best strategy for chad,no ''muh LTR'' or other shit

2.) slutshame

chad exists beyond that . he has the option of doing either n still getting pussy . they just "choose " to seem nicer

2.) slutshame

Lmao u pig are so wrong. You can hate them and still manipulate them by being kind and happy to them. Ramirez hated women and still married one jfl

Yes he does, a man that used to get zero attention and rejected by women in the past and then ascended

Henry cavill

“Well, I don’t want to go up and talk to her, because I’m going to be called a rapist or something.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 6785
Coping awards go to you my guy

NAh cope

Some handsome movie stars sayed many things that can make them antifeminist and mysogynyous a bit, especially old school guy who were strong patriachs.

So this thread is 100 percent cope

But yah, its ugly incels who projecting hate to females most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Cope

• +1
2.) slutshame

gigacope that u assume chads are NOT blackpilled to begin with.

Chads usually have an higher the. avg IQ and therefore more likely to hold tradionalist values. And you dont need to be a gigabrain to see the degeneracy. Chads hate that his GF had a penis in her before him aswell.

Plus hating women nature is high T aswell, you dont hear these „muhh my bf abused me during the relationsship“-stories that all whores have? its not a meme

• +1
This forum is filled with good-looking misogynists

• +1