Reminder of Face per Height pill

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Here is the calc you need to check if your Face/Height mogs the other Face/Height guy.

Take your Face PSL number, example:

7/10

Now you need to add up or subtract based on this chart below:

4'5 to 5'2 = minus 5 SMV points
5'3 to 5'5 = minus 1.5 SMV points
5'6 to 5'8 = zero SMV points add up
5'9 to 6'1 = plus 0.5 SMV points
6'2 to 6'6 = plus 1.5 SMV points
6'7 to 6'9 = plus 1.0 SMV points
7'0 to 7'5 = minus 2 SMV points

Discuss

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
6870438 9369133230 11267

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ren, tylerhunter97, FatJattMofo and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Newguyaround, Stingray and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
It's too tall but it's preferable to 5'5".

Its preferable, but doesnt make it good.if u see, 5'3 is the limit for manlets, below that u lose 5 points ruthless. But for too tall people they wont lose more than 2 SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
4'5-6'1 is an instant 0 SMV.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Stingray, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
Here is the calc you need to check if your Face/Height mogs the other Face/Height guy.

7/10

Discuss
5.6 - 5.8: -1 SMV

lol that means I'm 7.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
5'9 to 6'1

there's a huge difference between the bottom and top of this category in terms of % of people you'll be taller than

trying to quantify smv doesn't really make sense either, it's hard to pinpoint status/reputation/fame (of which is a component of it)

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBoy and Dude420
below 5'9 - 0.5smv
5'9 and above - only face matters

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
good looking starts at 6 foot 1

a handsome face on a manlet is always a dissapointment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
So if i got a 8/10 face and im 5'3, im a 7,5/10 SMV? :dafuckfeels:
correction
5'6 and below - over
5'7-5'9 -0.5 smv
above 5'9 only face matters
good looking starts at 6 foot 1

a handsome face on a manlet is always a dissapointment
i know legit short preetyboy who slayes and have hot gf

Way too lenient

[Image: giphy.gif]

Also jfl at you putting 5'9 and 6'1 in the same category.

7/10

Discuss

how are 5'9 and 6'1 remotely the same smv wise?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
how are 5'9 and 6'1 remotely the same smv wise?
OP is just being a cuck and overrating all hs "good features". He's tall and white, so ofc he'd harp on the height and racepill.

5'9 and 6'1 are king of manlets area, tall begins at 6'2

OP is just being a cuck and overrating all hs "good features". He's tall and white, so ofc he'd harp on the height and racepill.

No, im 6'5 BBC, 3/10 face, thats why both my 7/10 face 5'7 hright friends lifemogs me. Im 4,5/10 SMV total and they are still 7/10, above 5, while im still sub5, even with height in. My calcs are perfect

No, im 6'5 BBC, 3/10 face, thats why both my 7/10 face 5'7 hright friends lifemogs me. Im 4,5/10 SMV total and they are 6,5/10, above 5, while im still sub5. My calcs are perfect
Your calcs are not perfect. You think someone in the 90th percentile of height will have the same smv as a 5'9 normie? Just lol.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Your calcs are not perfect. You think someone in the 90th percentile of height will have the same smv as a 5'9 normie? Just lol.

Face is the baseline, not height.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

So an inch is the difference between a Manlet and a Tallfag? JFL.

Who are the 90th in height u mean, turbomanlets or 6'2-6'6?

Between a KING OF manlet and a tallfag, yes.
6'0 is 85th percentile, 6'1 is 91st percentile. These percentiles are 5 less for the newer generation. Surprised you dont even know how percentiles work when you're talking about your "calculations" being perfect.

lol that means I'm 7.5psl
well ur delon soo..
no 7ft and above is the biggest smv boost - you can make 7 figures yearly by being a basketballer.
So you get money and status without doing anything.

6'0 is 85th percentile, 6'1 is 91st percentile. These percentiles are 5 less for the newer generation. Surprised you dont even know how percentiles work when you're talking about your "calculations" being perfect.

Ofc i know, but i use the Metric base not the low IQ feet.

1,87m plus is tall area

1,76m to 1,86 is King of Manlets area

1,65m to 1,75m is Manlet area

1,64m and below is turbomanlet

How is that wrong?
well ur delon soo..
no 7ft and above is the biggest smv boost - you can make 7 figures yearly by being a basketballer.

Too tall, cant appeal to JBs at this height

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ofc i know, but i use the Metric base not the low IQ feet.

1,87m plus is tall area

1,76m to 1,86 is King of Manlets area

1,65m to 1,75m is Manlet area

1,64m and below is turbomanlet

How is that wrong?
You used feet in your post brainlet.
Also how is that wrong? I literally just told you. How is mogging 9/10 guys in height make you a manlet?

You used feet in your post brainlet.
Also how is that wrong? I literally just told you. How is mogging 9/10 guys in height make you a manlet?

Doesnt matter if i used feet, the BASE was in metric, u copers say 6ft is tall because is a easier number, when its only 1,83m, u can mog the MANLETS, but u are not in the same league as the 1,87m plus males, 6ft is just the height a normal man should grow, he is neither tall or short.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
When you get to this point of manletism that is very close to the average female height every inch counts A LOT, putting them all together is wrong.

? I guess that's true for 5'8 but for 5'7 there's a little damage and 5'6 a little more.

Man, how can you put 175cm all the way to 185cm in the same category? 10cm means nothing to you? 5'9 is dead average, while 6'1 is much taller than average. The difference between a 5'9 height halo (Very little if anything at all unless you're in asia) to the 6'1 height halo is pretty darn large.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
When you get to this point of manletism that is very close to the average female height every inch counts A LOT, putting them all together is wrong.

? I guess that's true for 5'8 but for 5'7 there's a little damage and 5'6 a little more.

Man, how can you put 175cm all the way to 185cm in the same category? 10cm means nothing to you? 5'9 is dead average, while 6'1 is much taller than average. The difference between a 5'9 height halo (Very little if anything at all unless you're in asia) to the 6'1 height halo is pretty darn large.
Not listening to this brainlet tbh. Reminder he thinks that a 5.5psl white man will mog a 7psl black man, despite what you see everyday by just going outside

6'1 vs 6'3 sir, see the mog

Now about the short heights, we could make it 0,7 0,6 0,5 damage on SMV but working on fixed damage in a range seems better
Not listening to this brainlet tbh. Reminder he thinks that a 5.5psl white man will mog a 7psl black man, despite what you see everyday by just going outside

You are aids

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 59
doesn't matter, if you pass height threshold with 5'9 face is what does matter. Height metters only for tall foids and shorter jb's are better

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet and Deleted member 2205

Now about the short heights, we could make it 0,7 0,6 0,5 damage on SMV but working on fixed damage in a range seems better
[Image: YXATYnc.gif]

That's a 2 inch mog, the same will be observable in 5'10 to 6'0.
doesn't matter, if you pass height threshold with 5'9 face is what does matter. Height metters only for tall foids and shorter jb's are better
I think being taller and atleast 6psl is a very big halo tbh. Face does matter more but it doesn't mean height is cope.

You are aids
This heightmog is visibly more than just 5cm. Either the guy on the right is lying about his height or the guy on the left is wearing lifts

6'2 to 6'6 is one category
5'9 to 6'1 is another.

Period

I'm starting to question your guy's authority on such matters.

I have two manlet friends at around 165cm and they slay the more than any of the chads I know

One is male model tier, he gets passed around the club by foids like a fucking beachball.

The other is above average face but still has over +50 slay count.

What I see irl compared to statements on this is day and night.

I have two manlet friends at around 165cm and they slay the more than any of the chads I know

One is male model tier, he gets passed around the club by foids like a fucking beachball.

The other is above average face but still has over +50 slay count.

What I see irl compared to statements on this is day and night.

Thats why my calcs are correct, check first page, probably your friends are 8-7/10 face, with 1,65 height they dont add up points to their smv but they also dont lose, they are still 7+ PSL.

I also have 2 manlets friends with great 7/10 plus face, and they slay.

• Love it
Reactions: Mr manlet
well ur delon soo..
6"2 with a 6.5psl face

You seriously think I can put on an extra half a point at 5'10" ? :lul:

It's not a death sentence but subtracting that half a point at the very least seems more realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back