Reactions: Dogs, TylerDurden, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
Medicamento
Generico

USO ANAL
ADULTO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, toptearmm, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
damn just today i got a job rejection from merck..

reminder deadass

Fin
Retin A
Mk677

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, toptearmm, I'mme and 3 others
How much are you taking 1 mg?and are you balding or it is for safety

High cortisol summoned the NW reaper for me, but im counter attacking already.

High Inhib if u dont take 1mg.

Fin
Retin A
Mk677

Right now I'm on Dut after Fin did okay for a year but was mostly just stopping balding, went on dut to try tob get some more aggressive regrowth. Been using retin-A for a year, it's beastly effective when I use it + vitamin C serum + moisturizer + argan oil overnight. Still debating on MK-677 though, do you have any comments on why you recommend it or where to get it from if I reside in Canada?

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
why on earth do u have some lgbt version

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
It destroys your libido post finasteride syndrom is real
why on earth do u have some lgbt version
El version mexicana amigo
Estas mexicano amigo gey ?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, LordNorwood and I'mme
Even if i be part of the 0.1% unlucky fgt who kill his dick, HAIR > DICK . I dont even care
Hhhh hair is important af tbh

Even if i be part of the 0.1% unlucky fgt who kill his dick, HAIR > DICK . I dont even care
Same bro. I'm not into looksmaxxing to get a girl but because it has host of other advantages too.

Repeat after me: hair is life.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2933
I don't need fin

ah not really
better rope than use fin tbh
anyone who use will suffer the Side effect sooner or later

ah not really
better rope than use fin tbh
anyone who use will suffer the Side effect sooner or later

Based in what?

People still scared of fin in2019 lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 2933
looks like a toy version of Finasteride for kids to pretend they are looksmaxxers.

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, LordNorwood and Peachy
tales from the dilation station

Finasteride syndrome is a must

Outro tuga lol

>buying the jew products not making your own home made Finasteride

yep. 70 IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Hair system. If you have receded a lot and have money or just want to solve the problem from the start.

Lol the majority of users here are 17-23, if your balding that early then fin isn't gonna cut it.

Lol the majority of users here are 17-23, if your balding that early then fin isn't gonna cut it.

The majority of the users here who claim they are balding are just going into NW1/1.5 territory from their teen hairlines.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2587
Why not? Starting to bald early isn't always a consistent sign for how aggressive its going to be. Balding is weird af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1862 and GenericChad1444
Good luck causing permanent damage to your bodies with DHT blockers. It's like the opposite of steroids. You are making yourself even more beta and feminine

Good luck causing permanent damage to your bodies with DHT blockers. It's like the opposite of steroids. You are making yourself even more beta and feminine
Fin raises test u liberal fuck

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Fin raises test u liberal fuck

Yeah and why is high test correlated with high libido and a manly feel good effect? Because it converts to DHT which is responsible for those effects LOL

Yeah and why is high test correlated with high libido and a manly feel good effect? Because it converts to DHT which is responsible for those effects LOL
Keep coping bro niggas need to keep getting scared of fin so low inhib men can keep their hair lol. Yeah bro fin is dangerous! Don’t use it!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Options:
1. Maybe cause "permanent damage" which even if it exists will only become noticeable maybe decades from now seeing as men have been on finastride for 15+ years at this point.
2. Go bald and live everyday in a kind of hell that you need to become bluepilled as all fuck to deal with (women like it bro!)
I know which one I picked.

• Love it
Reactions: GenericChad1444
The majority of the users here who claim they are balding are just going into NW1/1.5 territory from their teen hairlines.
I said balding not receding.

what about cutting your dirty nails? is that a must as well?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
If DHT is so important, why does dutasteride, which NUKES DHT not have a 100% side effect rate?

If DHT is so important, why does dutasteride, which NUKES DHT not have a 100% side effect rate?
cause it's a scam by already nw5 balding oldcels who don't want other guys to not repeat the same mistake they did which was starting finasteride at early state

of course these guys would want you to be bald, misery loves company

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464