Reminder of Finasteride

cause it's a scam by already nw5 balding oldcels who don't want other guys to not repeat the same mistake they did which was starting finasteride at early state

of course these guys would want you to be bald, misery loves company
Dont want not repeat. I'm lost man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
cause it's a scam by already nw5 balding oldcels who don't want other guys to not repeat the same mistake they did which was starting finasteride at early state

of course these guys would want you to be bald, misery loves company
are you retarded?

Options:
1. Maybe cause "permanent damage" which even if it exists will only become noticeable maybe decades from now seeing as men have been on finastride for 15+ years at this point.
2. Go bald and live everyday in a kind of hell that you need to become bluepilled as all fuck to deal with (women like it bro!)
I know which one I picked.
Fin has been used a lot longer than 15 years. Since 70’s iirc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LordNorwood
Tbh let’s all pray to Allah that they’ll find an improved, side effects free solution to hairloss.
Personally I don’t think Fin is the greatest path to go but it’s definitely no brainer if you experience hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Tbh let’s all pray to Allah that they’ll find an improved, side effects free solution to hairloss.
Personally I don’t think Fin is the greatest path to go but it’s definitely no brainer if you experience hairloss.
Once they perfect follicle cloning it's over for MPB.