Reminder on FWHR

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
You could have all the good features/halos and have a long midface/low FWHR and you'll still be a worthless pathetic subhuman. Fuck you if you have a low FWHR, you are human waste. Although I have a low fwhr too.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 5912, Shodredux and 5 others
Why the long face?

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, poplo, JustTrynaGrow and 2 others
Bro, I have written posts on this lately but you dont comment...
Makes me sad tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 685
Images 3

These two guys would have sex with their wife and daughter just to wink at her

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, LowTierNormie and Short Ugly and Brown
Let's rope together.

You could have all the good features/halos and have a long midface/low FWHR and you'll still be a worthless pathetic subhuman. Fuck you if you have a low FWHR, you are human waste. Although I have a low fwhr too.
is it possible to have a fwhr that is too "high"? like a wide face?

Last time u told that its not looksmaxxing forum anymore just coping ethnic forum... Meanwhile u spam everyday with worthless threads about it how low fwhr is death sentence.

I can name countless amount of gl people who actually have low fwhr like Nick Bateman, Ian Somerhalder etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, turkproducer, nastynas and 1 other person
Last time u told that its not looksmaxxing forum anymore just coping ethnic forum... Meanwhile u spam everyday with worthless threads about it how low fwhr is death sentence.

I can name countless amount of gl people who actually have low fwhr like Nick Bateman, Ian Somerhalder etc
Their fwhr is not low

@Gudru get it together you pile of defeatist goo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, turkproducer and OOGABOOGA
You can be good looking with a low FWHR, but you'll never be top tier.

You can have a long midface and a high FWHR. My FWHR is 1.87-1.92 and I have a long midface.

What's your FWHR?
Around 1.40

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Around 1.40
Maybe you're measuring it wrong.

Some people use the wrong height measurement (from the top of eyebrows to the top lip)

17E8DDD7 F2FF 4ECF 8B9F 7E0B66D82A3C

The correct height measurement is from the bottom of the eyebrows to the top lip.

7384A9F5 BBD3 4DE5 80BF 7BDAF2DBFC50

Around 1.40
Even if you're measuring it wrong, your FWHR is still sub 1.7. It's over, I guess.

Last edited:
hate having a subhuman narrow long midface ngl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
ur face is good stop

Feels good to have a 2.04 fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I just measured my father and my grandfather (from my motherside fwhr), my father have 2.0 fwhr and my grandfather have 2.11 and me end up with sub 1.7, fuck my existence

I just measured my father and my grandfather (from my motherside fwhr), my father have 2.0 fwhr and my grandfather have 2.11 and me end up with sub 1.7, fuck my existence

You're a victim of the Testosterone drop that is affecting nearly every dude. Fvcking brutal man.

my fwhr is 1.84 or so and still it looks like i have a slight longish midface ngl

Cope of the decade
My fwhr is 2.1 and I dont slay

pm please I can pm too

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel