Reminder that if you ever feel bad about your looks just be happy this didn’t happen to you

Hunter Vallance

Hunter Vallance

Temp. Banned

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Zeta ascended, BigBiceps and 1 other person
I don’t get why he wouldn’t get a hair transplant. Obviously it doesn’t bother him that much

He is rich powerful and has a decent looking wife

Hair is the last of his problems

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 685
Its actually happening loll

nigga went from Chad to Pedo

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
did she let you follow yet?
no rn the insta i made has like 30 followers and 120 following. it doesnt have my name, i only follow models on it. I plan on making one with my actual name, which is gonna get at least 150 followers, so when i follow her itll look like a real acc and not some random creep, upping my chances of her letting me follow. i have to be careful because i dont wanna fuck this up, she is literally the cutest girl ive ever seen. my ideal girl tbh.

and she didnt for u?

no rn the insta i made has like 30 followers and 120 following. it doesnt have my name, i only follow models on it. I plan on making one with my actual name, which is gonna get at least 150 followers, so when i follow her itll look like a real acc and not some random creep, upping my chances of her letting me follow. i have to be careful because i dont wanna fuck this up, she is literally the cutest girl ive ever seen. my ideal girl tbh.

and she didnt for u?

i never tried, im not an orbiter cuck.

but my bro follows her on a throwaway acc

i never tried, im not an orbiter cuck.

but my bro follows her on a throwaway acc
ok ill just follow then lmfao. i dont wanna put in all that work.

and ur only an orbiter cuck if u like and comment "ur so pretty teehee", or "girl you deserve so much better". following a chick on ig is normal.

ok ill just follow then lmfao. i dont wanna put in all that work.

and ur only an orbiter cuck if u like and comment "ur so pretty teehee", or "girl you deserve so much better". following a chick on ig is normal.

she has a bf so idc

I'd do anything to be an attractive teen. I'd fuck every 3-7 tight young pussy under the sun.

That's infinitely better than being an ugly teen, ugly adult, ugly to the grave, dying alone virgin.

feel like a cuck following a girl that i cant have
youre gonna have trouble following a lot of girls then lmfao. if youre browsing this forum theres a lot of girls you cant have.

i have this issue sometimes, but then i remember kpop stans unfollow and stop listening to their favorite artist if they ever get into a relationship and i realize just how retarded it is. you werent gonna get them in the first place, youd be a cuck either way.

As a kid growing up all.i ever heard was how handsome Prince William is

How times change

Who says it didn't happen to me? I'm bald.

ITS HAPPENING TO ME

I don’t get why he wouldn’t get a hair transplant. Obviously it doesn’t bother him that much
Because the hair transplant fucks you up. You get scarring and your hair will start looking thin in the back where the hair is taken from.

why doesnt he just get a hair transplant?

Well it will in the future.And if it does I'll have my rope ready because If a pretty guy like me is bald the game is over.Jfl at being at being a pretty boy tbh you cant enjoy that for longer than maybe a few years.Then everything on you turns to shit

because has not enough donor hair.

this is the kind of hairtransplant you can expect at such a norwood status

regrow-hair_large_0.jpg

1. this is the best angle
2. from above you would see that the crown is completely bald because they hadnt have enough donor hair for the crown
3. from the front it looks like a ratnest. the density is very very bad + since there isnt any hair at the crown the light comes come from above, from the front and from behind which makes it very easy to see the scalp

hair-implants_large_0.jpg

keep in mind they work with good lightening, concealer and other stuff. make no mistake: this dude went from bald to heavily balding and thats not an improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
look at what happened to delon. id say thats worse.

gandy went from a psl 9 to 8

lol he could be have been born with incel looks and he would still slay keep coping