LifeFuel Reminder that the only thing that ages the skin is the sun

babuslip

babuslip

manlet
Time online
12d 12h 39m
Can confirm, face looks almost the same since 13 (earlypubertycel), except that one period where I tanned in my garden without SPF like a retard but thankfully my skin healed for the most part except for some weird texture on parts of my forehead. Tanning damage shows up FAST. Do it all the time and you will age like shit like most people past 25.

Youthmaxxing is life after 25-30, mogging some 20 years old as a 50 years old must be a pretty good dopamine hit ngl

54 years old youthmaxxer:

But remember to supplement D3+MK2 for you vitamin D needs.
His name is Tan Chuando , he is over 50 years old in these pictures. He said in an interview he never had any procedure done on him

I remember I once read about his routine
- working out everyday
-no tea ,no coffee
- sleep early and no eating at night
- no alcohol , cigarette or any drugs that fuck u up
- eat clean

Also , he is gay and no children to look after

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Arcanologist
Time online
17d 12h 45m
His name is Tan Chuando , he is over 50 years old in these pictures. He said in an interview he never had any procedure done on him

I remember I once read about his routine
- working out everyday
-no tea ,no coffee
- sleep early and no eating at night
- no alcohol , cigarette or any drugs that fuck u up
- eat clean

Also , he is gay and no children to look after
I didn't know he was gay, that would help reduce stress further. But I'd like him to go more in depth as to what he did, there is clearly some TRT+HGH involved for some of his pictures or it's just filters/photoshop.

N

Nogger

Quantum
Time online
38d 13h 14m
Tan > autistically applying sunscreen on cloudy days

Just use a daily moisturizer with 15 spf if you really care that much

LookMaxingGod73

LookMaxingGod73

PAIN
Time online
29d 3h 42m
THE SUNPILL

This girl was kidnapped and held captive for 18 years. Look at how his skin barely aged.

View attachment 955534

Her skin actually looks younger. Doesn't look like someone on his thirties, huh?

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

This man was a truck driver. For 28 years, one side of his face was exposed to UVA rays through his window, while the other was relatively unharmed.

What about this guy? He used sunscreen only on one side of his face. Can you see the difference?

View attachment 955591

"Oh matt... I like your personality, but only the personality of your left half"

The sun not only makes you look older, it makes you older.

UV rays CAN and DO cause DNA damage. Therefore "scratching" the epigenome and fundamentally making you older.

View attachment 955595

Sunscreen. That's it. While everyone else has trash skin due to sun exposure, you skin mog everyone cuz you're a little more intelligent than them. This is how you conserve your collagen, and age gracefully and is also one of the reasons gandy looks like shit now JFL

BRUTAL

So what about vitamin D? Wouldn't I get lower testosterone if I started wearing sunscreen? Of course, the sun is the quick way of getting vitamin D. But that doesn't mean you can't get it through your diet. Just eat liver jfl.

Brb vampiremaxxing.
Brb buying sunscreen

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Zephir
Time online
33d 8h 24m
THE SUNPILL

This girl was kidnapped and held captive for 18 years. Look at how his skin barely aged.

View attachment 955534

Her skin actually looks younger. Doesn't look like someone on his thirties, huh?

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

This man was a truck driver. For 28 years, one side of his face was exposed to UVA rays through his window, while the other was relatively unharmed.

What about this guy? He used sunscreen only on one side of his face. Can you see the difference?

View attachment 955591

"Oh matt... I like your personality, but only the personality of your left half"

UV rays CAN and DO cause DNA damage. Therefore "scratching" the epigenome and fundamentally making you older.

View attachment 955595

Sunscreen. That's it. While everyone else has trash skin due to sun exposure, you skin mog everyone cuz you're a little more intelligent than them. This is how you conserve your collagen, and age gracefully and is also one of the reasons gandy looks like shit now JFL

BRUTAL

So what about vitamin D? Wouldn't I get lower testosterone if I started wearing sunscreen? Of course, the sun is the quick way of getting vitamin D. But that doesn't mean you can't get it through your diet. Just eat liver jfl.

Brb vampiremaxxing.

can't see what the fuck the difference is on the left picture he just looks tan on the right half

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Zephir
Time online
33d 8h 24m
PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Arcanologist
Time online
84d 8h 13m
why the fuck would he do that :lul:

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Arcanologist
Time online
84d 8h 13m
Actual aging is primarily fat volume loss.

look aT Marilyn Manson. Dude was pale as a ghost all his life but he aged terrible

meanwhile surfers like brody Jenner and kelly slater age like gods
make thread on fat volume retention and restoration :feelsokman: :love:

babuslip

babuslip

manlet
Time online
12d 12h 39m
I didn't know he was gay, that would help reduce stress further. But I'd like him to go more in depth as to what he did, there is clearly some TRT+HGH involved for some of his pictures or it's just filters/photoshop.
I think he is on hairloss stack too , what is the probability of no hairline maturation this density at 50 year old

R@m@

R@m@

Instructor
Time online
26d 8h 6m
So this means not going to the beach in the summer?

me myself and I

me myself and I

Amateur
Time online
5d 9h 13m
This is bullshit. First of all, unless you are a sun worshipper then you will never have those types of wrinkles. Second of all, Most of those people were heavy drinkers, smokers, and had a shit diet. Eating foods high in collagen-like animal products and avoiding sugar will help your skin heal and produce more melanin in the sun. Last, of all I'm not against sunscreen where you are unprotected for long periods of time and start to burn. But not having any sun can lead to rickets, vitamin d deficiency, Cancer, depression, etc.

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

President of the Princeton Nigger Society
Time online
66d 13m
This is bullshit. First of all, unless you are a sun worshipper then you will never have those types of wrinkles. Second of all, Most of those people were heavy drinkers, smokers, and had a shit diet. Eating foods high in collagen-like animal products and avoiding sugar will help your skin heal and produce more melanin in the sun. Last, of all I'm not against sunscreen where you are unprotected for long periods of time and start to burn. But not having any sun can lead to rickets, vitamin d deficiency, Cancer, depression, etc.
greycel moment

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Arcanologist
Time online
17d 12h 45m
Vitamin D can and should be supplemented.

Twins (natural age 61) with significant difference in sun exposure. Twin B (B) had approximately 10 hours per week greater sun exposure than twin A (A). Twin A had a body mass index 2.7 points higher than that of twin B. The perceived age difference was 11.25 years.​

me myself and I

me myself and I

Amateur
Time online
5d 9h 13m
Vitamin D can and should be supplemented.

Twins (natural age 61) with significant difference in sun exposure. Twin B (B) had approximately 10 hours per week greater sun exposure than twin A (A). Twin A had a body mass index 2.7 points higher than that of twin B. The perceived age difference was 11.25 years.​

It isn't actually absorbable by the body

Posmo

Posmo

Adept
Time online
19d 13h 22m
Of course this is just one side of the story. The sun is clearly one of the most powerful forces we are aware of and has been worshipped since the dawn of time. Almost everyone I know feels great after a day in the sun. Perhaps it’s not as disastrous and harmful as people think?

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Arcanologist
Time online
17d 12h 45m
Of course this is just one side of the story. The sun is clearly one of the most powerful forces we are aware of and has been worshipped since the dawn of time. Almost everyone I know feels great after a day in the sun. Perhaps it’s not as disastrous and harmful as people think?
That's because they're vitamin D deficient and not supplementing D3 like high IQ people.

chasing aesthetics

chasing aesthetics

Apprentice
Time online
2d 23h 28m
elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
93d 14h 53m
Should I wear it in winters too? Is it ok to wear it only on face?
Yes and yes, but also put it on the neck cuz old people have wrinkly necks
At least this is what I do.

I figure it's best to leave my arms and shit exposed so I can get some natty vitamin d

elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Time online
93d 14h 53m
RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Zephir
Time online
33d 8h 24m
OrkRetardStrength

OrkRetardStrength

caging at these subhumans
Time online
1d 8h 17m
i also heard obesity and smoking can age your skin but yes tanning is a major reason why whites look middle aged by the time they hit 25

Deleted member 10374

Deleted member 10374

remember, everything you say is cope
Time online
5d 12h 17m
true, also sleeping on your side/stomach the whole night is too

Essonerian

Essonerian

I'm Max Payne [6'4]
Time online
6d 14h 44m
Tan > autistically applying sunscreen on cloudy days

Just use a daily moisturizer with 15 spf if you really care that much
I've searched but couldn't find what spf mean

H

halo3player1851

Trainee
Time online
1d 8h 36m
I've done it everyday for the past year but my skin would be insane if I just started when I was younger

Deleted member 10374

Deleted member 10374

remember, everything you say is cope
Time online
5d 12h 17m
how does this age you ? post studies
search in google.
as you sleep on your side it makes your bones more inclined (recessed) and the skin drops and wrinkles happens

AlwaysHaveQuestions

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Zephir
Time online
61d 12h 50m
keep crying for amon-ra

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
Time online
4d 11h 17m
I don't even feel safe when I'm not wearing sunscreen, it's like I'm getting some constant debuff and losing health (well literally you do)

Can confirm, face looks almost the same since 13 (earlypubertycel), except that one period where I tanned in my garden without SPF like a retard but thankfully my skin healed for the most part except for some weird texture on parts of my forehead. Tanning damage shows up FAST. Do it all the time and you will age like shit like most people past 25.

Youthmaxxing is life after 25-30, mogging some 20 years old as a 50 years old must be a pretty good dopamine hit ngl

ngl this guy is my inspiration, imagine looking that good in your 50s

L

LooksPSL

Quantum
Time online
88d 22h 46m

How often do you apply sunscreen? Just once in the morning?

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

cooming curry
Time online
54d 9h 31m
that kidnapped chick doesnt look younger lol

SpanishSlayer

SpanishSlayer

Adept
Time online
2d 17h 30m
THE SUNPILL

View attachment 955534

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

View attachment 955591

View attachment 955595

BRUTAL

Brb vampiremaxxing.
Vampiremaxxing and rooting for real

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
36d 7h 38m
Good post, but I don't think that the sun is the only thing that ages your skin. But I definitely agree with our main point.

Also, vitamin D supplements are cheap. Often food doesn't have enough vitamin D.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
36d 7h 38m
Good thing I live in scandinavia. No sun here half the year JFL
As far as I know, the UV rays that age your skin are present year-round, although summer is the worst. Wearing sunscreen most of the year or every day isn't a big deal.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
36d 7h 38m
I live in Finland, no need to worry about sun that shows itself 2 months in the summer
As far as I know, the UV rays that age your skin are present year-round, although summer is the worst. Wearing sunscreen most of the year or every day isn't a big deal.

klamus

klamus

Enthusiast
Time online
17d 17h 11m
Nope. Its cloudy in the winter and the sun sets at 4pm

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
36d 7h 38m
Nope. Its cloudy in the winter and the sun sets at 4pm
So what? During sunny days you still get exposed to UV rays that age your skin.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Zephir
Time online
36d 7h 38m
Those days are so rare it doesnt matter
Of course it matters. Wearing sunscreen every day isn't a big hassle. But do as you wish.

And actually I'm not sure if you get aging UV rays even on sunny days?

klamus

klamus

Enthusiast
Time online
17d 17h 11m
It does. UVA rays age you regardless of season.
yes and smoking 1 cigarette a week might make your cancer risk 0.0001% higher

It's nothing. Stop being autistic

Leviathin

Leviathin

Aspiring Musicianmaxxing
Time online
5d 37m
THE SUNPILL

View attachment 955534

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

View attachment 955591

View attachment 955595

BRUTAL

Brb vampiremaxxing.
Literally wrong but okay

Users who are viewing this thread

• TurboFixer
  • MOGMASTER69