Reminder that the only thing that ages the skin is the sun

Euphorer

Euphorer

Iron
THE SUNPILL

This girl was kidnapped and held captive for 18 years. Look at how his skin barely aged.

2Jaycee Dugard getty1

Her skin actually looks younger. Doesn't look like someone on his thirties, huh?

Here's another example:

Trucker damage face web

This man was a truck driver. For 28 years, one side of his face was exposed to UVA rays through his window, while the other was relatively unharmed.

What about this guy? He used sunscreen only on one side of his face. Can you see the difference?

800px UV and Vis Sunscreen

"Oh matt... I like your personality, but only the personality of your left half"

The sun not only makes you look older, it makes you older.

UV rays CAN and DO cause DNA damage. Therefore "scratching" the epigenome and fundamentally making you older.

497px Nuclear integrity and genome stability in normal and HGPS cells

Sunscreen. That's it. While everyone else has trash skin due to sun exposure, you skin mog everyone cuz you're a little more intelligent than them. This is how you conserve your collagen, and age gracefully and is also one of the reasons gandy looks like shit now JFL

BRUTAL

So what about vitamin D? Wouldn't I get lower testosterone if I started wearing sunscreen? Of course, the sun is the quick way of getting vitamin D. But that doesn't mean you can't get it through your diet. Just eat liver jfl.

Brb vampiremaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, Debetro, GalacticHero and 61 others
Yeh

Sunscreen is a bitch to put on every day but I've been doing it the last 6 weeks or so.

Will make it a daily habit now

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 685, Yerico7 and 7 others
what about ciggerets? if i smoke and don't go in the sun will my skin be ok?

also if its cold weather is that better for your skin because there is not as much sun light?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, MaxxApeal, capybar and 36 others
THE SUNPILL

This girl was kidnapped and held captive for 18 years. Look at how his skin barely aged.

View attachment 955534

Her skin actually looks younger. Doesn't look like someone on his thirties, huh?

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

This man was a truck driver. For 28 years, one side of his face was exposed to UVA rays through his window, while the other was relatively unharmed.

What about this guy? He used sunscreen only on one side of his face. Can you see the difference?

View attachment 955591

"Oh matt... I like your personality, but only the personality of your left half"

UV rays CAN and DO cause DNA damage. Therefore "scratching" the epigenome and fundamentally making you older.

View attachment 955595

Sunscreen. That's it. While everyone else has trash skin due to sun exposure, you skin mog everyone cuz you're a little more intelligent than them. This is how you conserve your collagen, and age gracefully and is also one of the reasons gandy looks like shit now JFL

BRUTAL

So what about vitamin D? Wouldn't I get lower testosterone if I started wearing sunscreen? Of course, the sun is the quick way of getting vitamin D. But that doesn't mean you can't get it through your diet. Just eat liver jfl.

Brb vampiremaxxing.
I went to a room where you could tan (idk the english name) i did that for years jfl from like 15 to 17 old is this why my collagen is so fuked up at early 20s?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, turkproducer, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
Damn, gonna use sunscreen everday

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 8902
What about putting sunscreen only on face?

Researchers asked Caucasian participants to change the skin color of Caucasian male and female faces on a computer screen to make them look as healthy as possible. The participants overwhelmingly increased the rosiness, yellowness and brightness of the subjects' skin.

New research shows that the tone of a man's skin is more important to a woman than how masculine his face looks.

Vinnie hacker 8

This is attractive btw.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 6997
what about ciggerets? if i smoke and don't go in the sun will my skin be ok?

I don't know. I read somewhere about a study about twins. One smoked, the other didn't. The one who smoked was significantly older than other. I'm not talking about that he looked older. His biological age was much older than his brother. Scary right?

Whatever causes dna damage will age you. The day you were born doesn't matter. Your biological age does.

Maxresdefault

This is what happens when a mice is treated with a virus that repeatedly damages the dna.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
THE SUNPILL

View attachment 955534

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

View attachment 955591

View attachment 955595

BRUTAL

Brb vampiremaxxing.
Love your avi

• Love it
Reactions: Euphorer
I went to a room where you could tan (idk the english name) i did that for years jfl from like 15 to 17 old is this why my collagen is so fuked up at early 20s?
Yeah, fuck tanning. You can still save your skin though

What about putting sunscreen only on face?
2 d9db1

[ISPOILER]I'm joking[/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Soalian, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
if ur too lazy to put on sunscreen ur skin deserves to age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Stevensmithgerard, audreyen and 3 others
White people problems :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
@Tyronecell @TRNA thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 4612
Absence of sun or light of any kind also ages the skin. It did happen to people before

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadelite, R@m@ and 2 others
Good thing I live in scandinavia. No sun here half the year JFL

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, HQNPmaxxing and Collagen or rope
and this was the moment I realized I was reading a high IQ thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Julius and Collagen or rope
I live in Finland, no need to worry about sun that shows itself 2 months in the summer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 6824 and 1 other person
Acting as if anyone on this site goes out jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, diggbicc, conformable and 2 others
Just be a basement dweller theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, BogdanYermakov and Deleted member 1862
Lifefuel for basementcels

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Highrise, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 4 others
It is not only the sun, but it is the main factor.
Diet also influences, sugar destroys collagen.
A poorly cared for and dry skin too.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 6403, Highrise and 1 other person
THE SUNPILL

View attachment 955534

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

View attachment 955591

View attachment 955595

BRUTAL

Brb vampiremaxxing.
Princeton level iq

Bookmarked and saved. Will show my kids when i am older.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and BigBoy
It is not only the sun, but it is the main factor.
Diet also influences, sugar destroys collagen.
A poorly cared for and dry skin too.
Wait sugar destroys collagen? Has this been proven? If so, lifefuel for no-sugarcels like me

Wait sugar destroys collagen? Has this been proven? If so, lifefuel for no-sugarcels like me

What if your black does it still damage it

Of course brah, melanin in your skin only protects you from UVB rays (the ones that burn you and give you skin cancer), but it doesn't do anything against UVA rays (the ones that rape your collagen)

High IQ thread btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Wallenberg, Chadelite and 5 others
damn I'll kidnap Eva Cudmore (in minecraft) so she'll stay in her prime with clear and young skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6512
It does not mean that you become a hermit and never go out in the sun, if the sun causes damage to the skin and other things, but if you go out in the sun in the morning and are ally for 10 minutes it will enhance vitamin D which is very important
Remember to wear sunscreen every time you go out

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
What about covering your face and letting your body tan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824 and Deleted member 10524
Is it enough to use sunscreen only on days where the sun shines? Or do you use it right now in january/february too?

Is it enough to use sunscreen only on days where the sun shines? Or do you use it right now in january/february too?
Clouds only block some of the UV rays, the sun will still be able to penetrate through them. That's why you should just ignore the weather and put sunscreen whenever you're going out.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 4106
Yeh

Sunscreen is a bitch to put on every day but I've been doing it the last 6 weeks or so.

Will make it a daily habit now
you dont have to use sunscreen if you dont go outside

perks of having middle eastern genes while having white pheno JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Conclusion: keep white people in the basement to save their psl

Can confirm, face looks almost the same since 13 (earlypubertycel), except that one period where I tanned in my garden without SPF like a retard but thankfully my skin healed for the most part except for some weird texture on parts of my forehead. Tanning damage shows up FAST. Do it all the time and you will age like shit like most people past 25.

Youthmaxxing is life after 25-30, mogging some 20 years old as a 50 years old must be a pretty good dopamine hit ngl

54 years old youthmaxxer:
12402e55f5ae36d22b20472c99.jpg
07692738e0282f30f0da806fafdde4e4.jpg

a103fc59838ed60b170c4c9e0f.jpg

But remember to supplement D3+MK2 for you vitamin D needs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, GigaAscender, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
Just wear a hat during hot summer days and you are fine.
Sunscreen has lots of drawbacks, remember that everything you put on your face gets in your bloodstream. I surely do not want chemicals aka toxins in my bloodstream.
Lets not forget that you have to wash it off every evening with a cleanser.
Your skins oil naturally protects it somewhat from the sun. Just do not overwash your skin. Eat plenty of good fats and protein.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, icjpa, Chico Chicowski and 5 others
Melanin in your skin is actually one of the reason for the "white people age like milk" meme, they have less of it. I still wouldn't tan all the time if you're black though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
by the time it truly starts mattering, one is out of the sexual market anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Should I wear it in winters too? Is it ok to wear it only on face?

Can confirm, face looks almost the same since 13 (earlypubertycel), except that one period where I tanned in my garden without SPF like a retard but thankfully my skin healed for the most part except for some weird texture on parts of my forehead. Tanning damage shows up FAST. Do it all the time and you will age like shit like most people past 25.

Youthmaxxing is life after 25-30, mogging some 20 years old as a 50 years old must be a pretty good dopamine hit ngl

54 years old youthmaxxer:
12402e55f5ae36d22b20472c99.jpg
07692738e0282f30f0da806fafdde4e4.jpg

a103fc59838ed60b170c4c9e0f.jpg

But remember to supplement D3+MK2 for you vitamin D needs.
What the name of this guy again?

I need his routine tbh, even though I don't have Asian skin good genetics for aging.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4106 and Schizoidcel
What the name of this guy again?

I need his routine tbh, even though I don't have Asian skin good genetics for aging.

Chuando Tan

also, just get abducted as a child and locked up in a basement for 18 years theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8902 and 2 others