Reminder that the only thing that ages the skin is the sun

Can confirm, face looks almost the same since 13 (earlypubertycel), except that one period where I tanned in my garden without SPF like a retard but thankfully my skin healed for the most part except for some weird texture on parts of my forehead. Tanning damage shows up FAST. Do it all the time and you will age like shit like most people past 25.

Youthmaxxing is life after 25-30, mogging some 20 years old as a 50 years old must be a pretty good dopamine hit ngl

54 years old youthmaxxer:
12402e55f5ae36d22b20472c99.jpg
07692738e0282f30f0da806fafdde4e4.jpg

a103fc59838ed60b170c4c9e0f.jpg

But remember to supplement D3+MK2 for you vitamin D needs.
His name is Tan Chuando , he is over 50 years old in these pictures. He said in an interview he never had any procedure done on him

I remember I once read about his routine
- working out everyday
-no tea ,no coffee
- sleep early and no eating at night
- no alcohol , cigarette or any drugs that fuck u up
- eat clean

Also , he is gay and no children to look after

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 6512, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Actual aging is primarily fat volume loss.

look aT Marilyn Manson. Dude was pale as a ghost all his life but he aged terrible

meanwhile surfers like brody Jenner and kelly slater age like gods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, DidntRead, RAITEIII and 2 others
His name is Tan Chuando , he is over 50 years old in these pictures. He said in an interview he never had any procedure done on him

I remember I once read about his routine
- working out everyday
-no tea ,no coffee
- sleep early and no eating at night
- no alcohol , cigarette or any drugs that fuck u up
- eat clean

Also , he is gay and no children to look after
I didn't know he was gay, that would help reduce stress further. But I'd like him to go more in depth as to what he did, there is clearly some TRT+HGH involved for some of his pictures or it's just filters/photoshop.

And stress

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian and Deleted member 5634
Tan > autistically applying sunscreen on cloudy days

Just use a daily moisturizer with 15 spf if you really care that much

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok and Deleted member 12146
THE SUNPILL

This girl was kidnapped and held captive for 18 years. Look at how his skin barely aged.

View attachment 955534

Her skin actually looks younger. Doesn't look like someone on his thirties, huh?

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

This man was a truck driver. For 28 years, one side of his face was exposed to UVA rays through his window, while the other was relatively unharmed.

What about this guy? He used sunscreen only on one side of his face. Can you see the difference?

View attachment 955591

"Oh matt... I like your personality, but only the personality of your left half"

The sun not only makes you look older, it makes you older.

UV rays CAN and DO cause DNA damage. Therefore "scratching" the epigenome and fundamentally making you older.

View attachment 955595

Sunscreen. That's it. While everyone else has trash skin due to sun exposure, you skin mog everyone cuz you're a little more intelligent than them. This is how you conserve your collagen, and age gracefully and is also one of the reasons gandy looks like shit now JFL

BRUTAL

So what about vitamin D? Wouldn't I get lower testosterone if I started wearing sunscreen? Of course, the sun is the quick way of getting vitamin D. But that doesn't mean you can't get it through your diet. Just eat liver jfl.

Brb vampiremaxxing.
Brb buying sunscreen

THE SUNPILL

This girl was kidnapped and held captive for 18 years. Look at how his skin barely aged.

View attachment 955534

Her skin actually looks younger. Doesn't look like someone on his thirties, huh?

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

This man was a truck driver. For 28 years, one side of his face was exposed to UVA rays through his window, while the other was relatively unharmed.

What about this guy? He used sunscreen only on one side of his face. Can you see the difference?

View attachment 955591

"Oh matt... I like your personality, but only the personality of your left half"

UV rays CAN and DO cause DNA damage. Therefore "scratching" the epigenome and fundamentally making you older.

View attachment 955595

Sunscreen. That's it. While everyone else has trash skin due to sun exposure, you skin mog everyone cuz you're a little more intelligent than them. This is how you conserve your collagen, and age gracefully and is also one of the reasons gandy looks like shit now JFL

BRUTAL

So what about vitamin D? Wouldn't I get lower testosterone if I started wearing sunscreen? Of course, the sun is the quick way of getting vitamin D. But that doesn't mean you can't get it through your diet. Just eat liver jfl.

Brb vampiremaxxing.

can't see what the fuck the difference is on the left picture he just looks tan on the right half

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6512
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10172, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
why the fuck would he do that :lul:

look aT Marilyn Manson. Dude was pale as a ghost all his life but he aged terrible

make thread on fat volume retention and restoration :feelsokman: :love:

I didn't know he was gay, that would help reduce stress further. But I'd like him to go more in depth as to what he did, there is clearly some TRT+HGH involved for some of his pictures or it's just filters/photoshop.
I think he is on hairloss stack too , what is the probability of no hairline maturation this density at 50 year old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
So this means not going to the beach in the summer?

This is bullshit. First of all, unless you are a sun worshipper then you will never have those types of wrinkles. Second of all, Most of those people were heavy drinkers, smokers, and had a shit diet. Eating foods high in collagen-like animal products and avoiding sugar will help your skin heal and produce more melanin in the sun. Last, of all I'm not against sunscreen where you are unprotected for long periods of time and start to burn. But not having any sun can lead to rickets, vitamin d deficiency, Cancer, depression, etc.

• +1
Reactions: ang3l, mewcoper, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
This is bullshit. First of all, unless you are a sun worshipper then you will never have those types of wrinkles. Second of all, Most of those people were heavy drinkers, smokers, and had a shit diet. Eating foods high in collagen-like animal products and avoiding sugar will help your skin heal and produce more melanin in the sun. Last, of all I'm not against sunscreen where you are unprotected for long periods of time and start to burn. But not having any sun can lead to rickets, vitamin d deficiency, Cancer, depression, etc.
greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 685
Vitamin D can and should be supplemented.

Twins (natural age 61) with significant difference in sun exposure. Twin B (B) had approximately 10 hours per week greater sun exposure than twin A (A). Twin A had a body mass index 2.7 points higher than that of twin B. The perceived age difference was 11.25 years. Reprinted with permission from Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009;123(4):1321–1331.

Twins (natural age 61) with significant difference in sun exposure. Twin B (B) had approximately 10 hours per week greater sun exposure than twin A (A). Twin A had a body mass index 2.7 points higher than that of twin B. The perceived age difference was 11.25 years.​

5a56ee6a1f022a0abdc233acb8f66421.jpg

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 5634
Just LOL at splashing jewish estrogenic sunscreen on your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and Deleted member 6403
Vitamin D can and should be supplemented.

Twins (natural age 61) with significant difference in sun exposure. Twin B (B) had approximately 10 hours per week greater sun exposure than twin A (A). Twin A had a body mass index 2.7 points higher than that of twin B. The perceived age difference was 11.25 years. Reprinted with permission from Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009;123(4):1321–1331.

Twins (natural age 61) with significant difference in sun exposure. Twin B (B) had approximately 10 hours per week greater sun exposure than twin A (A). Twin A had a body mass index 2.7 points higher than that of twin B. The perceived age difference was 11.25 years.​

5a56ee6a1f022a0abdc233acb8f66421.jpg
It isn't actually absorbable by the body

Of course this is just one side of the story. The sun is clearly one of the most powerful forces we are aware of and has been worshipped since the dawn of time. Almost everyone I know feels great after a day in the sun. Perhaps it’s not as disastrous and harmful as people think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Of course this is just one side of the story. The sun is clearly one of the most powerful forces we are aware of and has been worshipped since the dawn of time. Almost everyone I know feels great after a day in the sun. Perhaps it’s not as disastrous and harmful as people think?
That's because they're vitamin D deficient and not supplementing D3 like high IQ people.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Should I wear it in winters too? Is it ok to wear it only on face?
Yes and yes, but also put it on the neck cuz old people have wrinkly necks
At least this is what I do.

I figure it's best to leave my arms and shit exposed so I can get some natty vitamin d

i also heard obesity and smoking can age your skin but yes tanning is a major reason why whites look middle aged by the time they hit 25

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
true, also sleeping on your side/stomach the whole night is too

Tan > autistically applying sunscreen on cloudy days

Just use a daily moisturizer with 15 spf if you really care that much
I've searched but couldn't find what spf mean

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian
I've done it everyday for the past year but my skin would be insane if I just started when I was younger

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
how does this age you ? post studies
search in google.
as you sleep on your side it makes your bones more inclined (recessed) and the skin drops and wrinkles happens

keep crying for amon-ra

I don't even feel safe when I'm not wearing sunscreen, it's like I'm getting some constant debuff and losing health (well literally you do)

Can confirm, face looks almost the same since 13 (earlypubertycel), except that one period where I tanned in my garden without SPF like a retard but thankfully my skin healed for the most part except for some weird texture on parts of my forehead. Tanning damage shows up FAST. Do it all the time and you will age like shit like most people past 25.

Youthmaxxing is life after 25-30, mogging some 20 years old as a 50 years old must be a pretty good dopamine hit ngl

ngl this guy is my inspiration, imagine looking that good in your 50s

• Love it
Reactions: Schizoidcel

How often do you apply sunscreen? Just once in the morning?

that kidnapped chick doesnt look younger lol

THE SUNPILL

View attachment 955534

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

View attachment 955591

View attachment 955595

BRUTAL

Brb vampiremaxxing.
Vampiremaxxing and rooting for real

Good post, but I don't think that the sun is the only thing that ages your skin. But I definitely agree with our main point.

Also, vitamin D supplements are cheap. Often food doesn't have enough vitamin D.

Good thing I live in scandinavia. No sun here half the year JFL
As far as I know, the UV rays that age your skin are present year-round, although summer is the worst. Wearing sunscreen most of the year or every day isn't a big deal.

I live in Finland, no need to worry about sun that shows itself 2 months in the summer
As far as I know, the UV rays that age your skin are present year-round, although summer is the worst. Wearing sunscreen most of the year or every day isn't a big deal.

Nope. Its cloudy in the winter and the sun sets at 4pm

Nope. Its cloudy in the winter and the sun sets at 4pm
So what? During sunny days you still get exposed to UV rays that age your skin.

Those days are so rare it doesnt matter
Of course it matters. Wearing sunscreen every day isn't a big hassle. But do as you wish.

And actually I'm not sure if you get aging UV rays even on sunny days?

It does. UVA rays age you regardless of season.
yes and smoking 1 cigarette a week might make your cancer risk 0.0001% higher

It's nothing. Stop being autistic

THE SUNPILL

View attachment 955534

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

View attachment 955591

View attachment 955595

BRUTAL

Brb vampiremaxxing.
Literally wrong but okay

Agreed. I dont take sun but im losing this fat somehow.