Reminder that the only thing that ages the skin is the sun

Cope its just yout gene sucks

THE SUNPILL

This girl was kidnapped and held captive for 18 years. Look at how his skin barely aged.

View attachment 955534

Her skin actually looks younger. Doesn't look like someone on his thirties, huh?

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

This man was a truck driver. For 28 years, one side of his face was exposed to UVA rays through his window, while the other was relatively unharmed.

What about this guy? He used sunscreen only on one side of his face. Can you see the difference?

View attachment 955591

"Oh matt... I like your personality, but only the personality of your left half"

The sun not only makes you look older, it makes you older.

UV rays CAN and DO cause DNA damage. Therefore "scratching" the epigenome and fundamentally making you older.

View attachment 955595

Sunscreen. That's it. While everyone else has trash skin due to sun exposure, you skin mog everyone cuz you're a little more intelligent than them. This is how you conserve your collagen, and age gracefully and is also one of the reasons gandy looks like shit now JFL

BRUTAL

So what about vitamin D? Wouldn't I get lower testosterone if I started wearing sunscreen? Of course, the sun is the quick way of getting vitamin D. But that doesn't mean you can't get it through your diet. Just eat liver jfl.

Brb vampiremaxxing.
I
THE SUNPILL

This girl was kidnapped and held captive for 18 years. Look at how his skin barely aged.

View attachment 955534

Her skin actually looks younger. Doesn't look like someone on his thirties, huh?

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

This man was a truck driver. For 28 years, one side of his face was exposed to UVA rays through his window, while the other was relatively unharmed.

What about this guy? He used sunscreen only on one side of his face. Can you see the difference?

View attachment 955591

"Oh matt... I like your personality, but only the personality of your left half"

UV rays CAN and DO cause DNA damage. Therefore "scratching" the epigenome and fundamentally making you older.

View attachment 955595

Sunscreen. That's it. While everyone else has trash skin due to sun exposure, you skin mog everyone cuz you're a little more intelligent than them. This is how you conserve your collagen, and age gracefully and is also one of the reasons gandy looks like shit now JFL

BRUTAL

So what about vitamin D? Wouldn't I get lower testosterone if I started wearing sunscreen? Of course, the sun is the quick way of getting vitamin D. But that doesn't mean you can't get it through your diet. Just eat liver jfl.

Brb vampiremaxxing.
mean that first girl didnt have access to alcohol cigarrets drugs processed sugar etc either it could be a number of things, this is a really complicated topic and your material is very weak tbh that old man case could have been a number of things he s very old too, not to mention the fact that we cant see his other side as well as the right one, everyone should get some sun exposure it s good for your mental health as well, how do you explain healthy hair due to exposure to the sun? This is just way too weak of a theory you re assuming too many things on the fly.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
No, the exact opposite is true. Everyone looks better in summer when they spend time in the sun and get tan. If you follow this advice you're gonna be a pale virgin for the rest of your life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 9670 and Golgo13
Drink blood
Don't go out in the sun

Eternal youth

No, the exact opposite is true. Everyone looks better in summer when they spend time in the sun and get tan. If you follow this advice you're gonna be a pale virgin for the rest of your life
Did you even understand the original post? Tanning ages the skin. It makes pale people look better but it also ages skin.

Did you even understand the original post? Tanning ages the skin. It makes pale people look better but it also ages skin.
Okay, so it's worth it then. Why would you not want a +2/10 looksmax just because it will make your skin more wrinkly when you're 60?

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Start walking with sunscreen on your face in public-theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
THE SUNPILL

View attachment 955534

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

View attachment 955591

View attachment 955595

BRUTAL

Brb vampiremaxxing.
Wait bro. Does this apply to asians too? Also does this age skin or turn it permanently darker too? Or is dark skin temporary?

THE SUNPILL

View attachment 955534

Here's another example:

View attachment 955580

View attachment 955591

View attachment 955595

BRUTAL

Brb vampiremaxxing.
absolutley one other thing is sleep if dont get enough sleep there is Nothing that will help that

watch this video

Who would've ever thought a forum full of isolated losers makes a conspiracy out of something as harmless as sunscreen. Which has literally been researched for decades and isn't able to enter the bloodstream

this is only for senescence-cels

@BrahminBoss thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro