Reminder that you're not incel because of "muh NT game"

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
You're incel because you look ugly or just plain thus being invisible to women. I mean let's face it. Yes, you probably don't have a vast social circle but that doesn't prevent you from being incel. Believe it or not women approach guys. You went to school for years, you went out plenty of times and you had some social interaction. So many times a girl could have found you attractive and sent you IOIs where things would have escalated or where they would have even approached you.
The whole NT shit ... I don't even know who introduced this idea to PSL. Now I have known so many NT normies, I can tell you many of them brutally struggle with girls. One guy I know is like a social butterfly, he knows literally everyone in town and guess what, his first slay was at the age of 22. He got his first gf because she found him attractive in a photo on Instagram, confirming what I said above. The only type of normies who slay are the 'high status' ones where majority of them are white high tier normies. I'm based in Western Europe though, incel centre of the world.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ethnicope, Over and 9 others
Users here are incel because they don't want to drop their standards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fakemeta., Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3990 and 6 others
So many times a girl could have found you attractive and sent you IOIs that would have escalated or even approached you.
You can't escalate if you are socially retarded, but yeah looks matter the most.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, IWantToMax, turkproducer and 4 others
Didn’t read long wall of text with no spacing paragraphs

Western Europe though, incel centre of the world.

India, China, Japan and muslim part of asia are incel death zones right now bro. Even a "ugly" guy in Europe can go abroad and seamaxx while poor, short 5'6 currycel can't. Also there are more men in India and China being born due to abortion of female fetus.

• +1
Reactions: Over
I’m fat as hell

Depends where you live and what you want. I was in school, i am and i was on uglier side, but i was proaches once at 13yo, get few obvious iois. Manlets 3.5-4 psl were flirting with foids too. Many normies have gf.

Dies it disprove looks theory? NO! If you live in very hypergamous country, youre fuckes up. If dont, you can have averge gf, have slays rarely, if youre very nt and low inhib while averge facialy. Most people can get their pussy wet or dick sucked, but do you really want it that way? Once a weak with foid in ltr who do that without much satisfaction, foid use you as emotional tampon, as company. You will be cucked and never trully desired. Better you looking are the hotter foids you can get and more ATTRACTED THEY WILL BE TO YOU! They will wont sex with you, not like in most ltrs, they will cheat on their cuck bfs to fuck you, they will give you validation.

Being gl is more than just having sex. Gl people have a lot od great sex, normies have a little bit of not trully desired sex. Thats my opinion

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and CopingCel
India, China, Japan and muslim part of asia are incel death zones right now bro. Even a "ugly" guy in Europe can go abroad and seamaxx while poor, short 5'6 currycel can't. Also there are more men in India and China being born due to abortion of female fetus.
Yes, ethnics have it really rough. The more time goes by the more it becomes clear to me that having sex with a fertile woman is a privilege, not a human need like many incels claim.

Legit post. Women decide if they want to fuck you in no more than a couple of seconds. NT wont make a bitch's pussy wet. Your face height and frame do that.

• +1
Reactions: Over and IndianJock
  • +1
You guys can make so many excuses if you want.

You can at least get laid every once in a while if your not ugly and nt

All of you who say nt theory doesn’t work probably never had a good social life in the first place to experience why it’s so important first hand.

You can be chad but if your autistic people will not want to associate with you. Literally no exceptions

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Mayorga and IndianJock
You guys can make so many excuses if you want.

You can at least get laid every once in a while if your not ugly and nt

All of you who say nt theory doesn’t work probably never had a good social life in the first place to experience why it’s so important first hand.

You can be chad but if your autistic people will not want to associate with you. Literally no exceptions
If you are an average looking normalfag it's the only way to get pussy. But you would have to be delusional to believe that slaying is then guaranteed. Only Chad has guaranteed pussy.
I agree that being autistic is a death sentence, I mean this is one the very basics of the blackpill, but what I was trying to say is that you don't need to be the typical extroverted NT normalfag to get laid, if you were good looking with a good phenotype you would have already had plenty of chances. That's why Tinder is really not that different from irl at the end of the day.

Legit post. Women decide if they want to fuck you in no more than a couple of seconds. NT wont make a bitch's pussy wet. Your face face and face do that.

It is what it is

So getting a normal looking average women is high standard now?
You're incel because you look ugly or just plain thus being invisible to women. I mean let's face it. Yes, you probably don't have a vast social circle but that doesn't prevent you from being incel. Believe it or not women approach guys. You went to school for years, you went out plenty of times and you had some social interaction. So many times a girl could have found you attractive and sent you IOIs where things would have escalated or where they would have even approached you.
The whole NT shit ... I don't even know who introduced this idea to PSL. Now I have known so many NT normies, I can tell you many of them brutally struggle with girls. One guy I know is like a social butterfly, he knows literally everyone in town and guess what, his first slay was at the age of 22. He got his first gf because she found him attractive in a photo on Instagram, confirming what I said above. The only type of normies who slay are the 'high status' ones where majority of them are white high tier normies. I'm based in Western Europe though, incel centre of the world.
Truth is , if you're attractive you will become Nt

I'm incel because I have standard and I'm high inhib.

Screenshot 20200118 0758142

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Over and IndianJock
So getting a normal looking average women is high standard now?

Truth is , if you're attractive you will become Nt
A lot of people here are desperate enough to fuck anything, if that were the case many wouldn't be incel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
i dont think anyone still believes this shit lol.

A lot of people here are desperate enough to fuck anything, if that were the case many wouldn't be incel
Incel in media: Ugly fat dirty neckbeard who rot down always in their basements playing games and hating on women and they could probably get laid if they get a haircut and lower their standards

Incels in reality- Fit, well groomed average to above average looking guys who have normal lives, occasionally get laid or have gfs trying to increase looks to stand against Hypergamy

• JFL
Yes. This pretty much describes the entire PSL community since these forums started.

• +1
https://incels.is/threads/suicide-f...what-its-like-to-be-an-attractive-guy.172038/

Groundbreaking

Gigacope.

Some guy recently took adderall on lookism and ascended, confirming neurotransmitters are beyond legit

Yes. This pretty much describes the entire PSL community since these forums started.
Nah nigga I want looksmatched gf who will love me and who isnt a whore yet i am KHHTCV 23 years old incel who never got IOIs or approaches from girls its over FUUUFFUFUFUUFUFCKKCK FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK

Nah nigga I want looksmatched gf who will love me and who isnt a whore yet i am KHHTCV 23 years old incel who never got IOIs or approaches from girls its over FUUUFFUFUFUUFUFCKKCK FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK
KHHTCV what do all the letters mean?

• So Sad
dunno what you look like so can't comment

Good looking + nt >> good looking.