Reminder: This is why you should never let Dr. Shekelburg remove your teeth for braces

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
"After a tooth is lost, the bone previously supporting the tooth will start to dissolve (atrophy) without the stimulation that the tooth root (or implant) delivers. This leaves a "dip", or a sunken in section of bone, that actually spreads toward other teeth.

When bone loss occurs, it affects your overall facial appearance imparting an "old age look" with sunken in lips and/or cheeks. The loss of teeth also can lead to an over-closed bite which makes your chin very prominent and can disrupt and irritate your jaw joint (TMJ)."

How Dental Implants Stop Jaw Bone Loss 1

Images 11

I fucking loled at the doctor who told me I ought to get my wisdom teeth pulled at my teeth cleaning the other day, even though they have come up and aren't giving me any problems he still wanted to cuck me for a few shekels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Enlil, didntreadlol and 2 others
"After a tooth is lost, the bone previously supporting the tooth will start to dissolve (atrophy) without the stimulation that the tooth root (or implant) delivers. This leaves a "dip", or a sunken in section of bone, that actually spreads toward other teeth.

When bone loss occurs, it affects your overall facial appearance imparting an "old age look" with sunken in lips and/or cheeks. The loss of teeth also can lead to an over-closed bite which makes your chin very prominent and can disrupt and irritate your jaw joint."

View attachment 284461
View attachment 284460
I fucking loled at the doctor who told me I ought to get my wisdom teeth pulled at my teeth cleaning the other day, even though they have come up and aren't giving me any problems he still wanted to cuck me for a few shekels.
@Dr Shekelberg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Catawampus
Holy shit I've seen someone with a face like that one and they indeed had no teeth lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Catawampus and Hepatologyscribe
THIS IS SUPER BASED.
I WOULD LITERALLY HAVE A SUPER WIDE CHAD JAW IF I DIDN"T HAVE MY TEETH PULLED
NEVER GET BRACES UNLESS YOU HAVE CROOKED TEETH.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS OVER OR UNDER BITE
ONLY BAD ORAL POSTURE

THIS IS SUPER BASED.
I WOULD LITERALLY HAVE A SUPER WIDE CHAD JAW IF I DIDN"T HAVE MY TEETH PULLED
NEVER GET BRACES UNLESS YOU HAVE CROOKED TEETH.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS OVER OR UNDER BITE

ONLY BAD ORAL POSTURE

Had to take my like back

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Hmmm if only I didn't have my pre molars removed...

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
Legit, I would having to be enduring serious pain from tooth ache to ever consider getting a tooth removed.

When bone loss occurs, it affects your overall facial appearance imparting an "old age look" with sunken in lips and/or cheeks. The loss of teeth also can lead to an over-closed bite which makes your chin very prominent and can disrupt and irritate your jaw joint (TMJ)."

View attachment 284461
View attachment 284460
need an explanation for your avi

• JFL
Disclaimer
This doesnt applies to wisdom teeth

• Hmm...
Widsom teeth are small and a lot less significant

Removing them is a requirement for jaw surgery too

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
shes got a smile that it seems to me