Reminder to get to 10% BF before surgery

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Get to 10% BF before you even have a consultation with a plastic surgeon. This is legit. I see so many pics of guys with bloatmaxxed faces asking for “what surgeries should I get to improve myself?”

Surgery should be your LAST OPTION. It is the ONLY way to permanently improve your looks and therefore should be taken the most seriously and the most thought out. Get to 10% BF and lift for a year before you get surgery. The HGH and T won’t hurt either.

Imagine going into surgery with 17% BF and a slightly bloated face. You will look completely different when you get to 10% BF and have your implants. It will mostly look like shit because the fat is distributed differently. You will hate yourself and turn even more aspie and spew “PS is cope bro”.

TL;DR LOOKSMAXX BEFORE THE FINAL LOOKSMAXX

• +1
Reactions: Jones, Pendejo, middayshowers and 8 others
Rhino is the exception IMO.

A huge nose will always be a huge nose even at low BF%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, CupOfCoffee, justanothergymcell and 2 others
is the difference between 17 and 10 percent bf really that much? everyone i meet is around 17-25% bf.

people who get buccal fat pad removal at 25% bf truly are something else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Zygos4Life, middayshowers and 5 others

in what cases would you recommend rhino? im thinking ab it atm, although i dont think itll boost my psl. no one has ever commented on it.

in what cases would you recommend rhino? im thinking ab it atm, although i dont think itll boost my psl. no one has ever commented on it.
If it's way bigger than average for your race or is just as wide/wider than your mouth. Either that or obviously crooked.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
people who get buccal fat pad removal at 25% bf truly are something else
I don’t believe people actually do that wtf
is the difference between 17 and 10 percent bf really that much? everyone i meet is around 17-25% bf.
Yeah, I’d say so. 10% is ideal imo.
Jew hook, droopy tip, crooked, too wide, too long. Aren’t you obese though? Should be focused on losing weight than nose jobs tbh.

• +1

most people also look like shit. 17->10 is huge, for me the diifference between 17 and 12 is massive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
It is massive, especially if you're genetically predisposed to storing subcutaneous cheek fat. Moving from 18-20% to 10-12% can easily add a PSL point.

• Woah
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and BigBoy

usually the big nose is not really big, but looks big because the maxilla and the mandible are recessed

If it's way bigger than average for your race or is just as wide/wider than your mouth. Either that or obviously crooked.
It looks small for my face lol. 2 ppl have commented on that, brutal

Get to 10% BF before you even have a consultation with a plastic surgeon. This is legit. I see so many pics of guys with bloatmaxxed faces asking for “what surgeries should I get to improve myself?”

Surgery should be your LAST OPTION. It is the ONLY way to permanently improve your looks and therefore should be taken the most seriously and the most thought out. Get to 10% BF and lift for a year before you get surgery. The HGH and T won’t hurt either.

Imagine going into surgery with 17% BF and a slightly bloated face. You will look completely different when you get to 10% BF and have your implants. It will mostly look like shit because the fat is distributed differently. You will hate yourself and turn even more aspie and spew “PS is cope bro”.

TL;DR LOOKSMAXX BEFORE THE FINAL LOOKSMAXX
100% agree with you, a big percentage of users complain about their look instead of focusing on weight loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
usually the big nose is not really big, but looks big because the maxilla and the mandible are recessed
No maxilla for a KRS-One nose

100% agree with you, a big percentage of users complain about their look instead of focusing on weight loss
Legit. It’s kinda funny actually, almost every attractive person on here is low bf while all the average below and average users have bloated faces and are 15%+BF.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
It is the difference beetwen average joe and male model levels of body fat.

• Hmm...
Very legit. Face changed after I lost 30 pounds, and still have 10 pounds to lose to reach 10%.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Even still, it's better to focus on getting in shape first and re-evaluate after. Even if you know that you want a Rhino and it's unlikely to change, diet and exercise require consistent discipline. If you haven't proven you can commit to that, what business do you have going off and getting a Rhino? Getting surgery is easy. Expensive, sure. But easy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846