Reminder we are in the end times

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther
The great "apostasy" or "falling away" from true Biblical Christianity is now nearing completion. Many people have fallen away from the faith as predicted. The type of Christianity that many churches practice today is mixed with the New Age Movement and bears little resemblance to what Jesus and the apostles proclaimed in their day (Matthew 24:4-5; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3; 1 Timothy 4:1-4; 2 Timothy 3:1-5).

The apostle Paul clearly warned that even if an angel or any individual or church preached a gospel message different from what the original apostles taught they should now be considered accursed (Galatians 1:6-9; 2 Corinthians 11:3-4, 13-15; Revelation 22:18-19).

Jesus revealed that the final generation would be totally immoral, violent and corrupt as it was in Noah's days.

He also revealed that there would be cities like Sodom and Gomorrah dominated by homosexuals (Luke 17:26-30). (San Fran)

In the conjunction with this the scriptures foretold there would come an end time generation that would cast off all of God's moral and ethical restraints (No explanation needed) (Psalm 2:1-3). It also reveals that when a nation turns its back on God as we see in North America today the people begin to call evil good and good evil (Isaiah 5:20). (Trannies, single mothers, abortions, etc.)

2 Timothy 3:1-2 - "But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self,.."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Unbound, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Bible

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6723, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
This is the most modern we will get before humanity turns crazy. We are either heading down a path of life controlled by technology or destruction. I am excited for neither.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6403, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
This is the most modern we will get before humanity turns crazy. We are either heading down a path of life controlled by technology or destruction. I am excited for neither.
Yep it’s over, my only goal in life is to looksmax hard enough that I have a large halo affect, which will make it easier once I’m forced to go against a degenerate society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
we deserve it

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Squirtoutmabooty
indeed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Squirtoutmabooty
no, christianity is a jew heresy

islam still strong and always will be

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 6723
yes bro some jewish predictions from 2000+ years ago will surely come true any time now

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
yes bro some jewish predictions from 2000+ years ago will surely come true any time now
They already have nigger

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
these stupid homosexuals

Yep. Few people in the future will know true nature. It’s either destruction or technology. In either case, nature will disappear. Humanity will have it’s effects everywhere, and what few we know of unspoilt nature today, peace and quietness, will go away. Natural landmarks will become tourist destinations as few people will know what true nature is like

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yep. Few people in the future will know true nature. It’s either destruction or technology. In either case, nature will disappear. Humanity will have it’s effects everywhere, and what few we know of unspoilt nature today, peace and quietness, will go away. Natural landmarks will become tourist destinations as few people will know what true nature is like
Yes. They will turn our nature into big parks with a bunch of tourist because in the future no one needs a job. Or greedy people will destroy them.