Reminder: you are ugly

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
You're not incel because you're autistic.

You're not incel because you don't have confidence.

You're not incel because you're a misogynist.

And you're definitely not incel because you have bad luck.

You are incel because you are ugly.

Here's the truth:

If you were good-looking, the halo effect would cause your autistic mannerisms to be framed as quirky, eccentric, or cute. You would not be labeled a creep or a moron because of your autism. If you're neurotypical enough to use a computer and browse a web forum, your autism is not severe enough to be the main cause of your inceldom. Autistic people tend to be below-average looking, which explains perfectly why so few autistic men manage to find a partner.

If you were good-looking, you would not be stuck in an ego-sapping negative feedback loop. If you woke up the next morning looking like Jeremy Meeks, society would pluck you out of that loop immediately and give you the positive feedback needed to boost your confidence. You get constant negative feedback because you are viewed by society as unworthy of anything else. You are genetically inferior and sexually worthless.

If you were good-looking, whatever subtle cues you give off about your misogynistic attitudes would be either missed or framed as something not intrinsic to your character, i.e. fixable, due to the halo effect. Everyone has several social masks, and most people don't have the social intelligence to see entirely through them. Because you are ugly, your words and actions are always cast in a poor light, so people will look for reasons to hate you since your face tells them you should be hated. It's a form of cognitive bias that affects everyone. Even benign things you do or say that don't actually reflect poor character traits can and will be perceived as such. Attractive people have the opposite experience: their words and actions are always cast in a positive light, and the only time they're going to be viewed as awful people is when they're clearly and obviously awful people -- and even then, there's a market for good-looking awful people.

Although we're all subject to the vicissitudes of chance, it would take an extremely convoluted series of events to make an attractive person incel. Occam's Razor cuts through your superstitious cope like a saber through a block of jelly. What's more likely: that through your entire 16 or more years of life, you've so consistently rolled poorly in the game of fortune that you've had nothing but affirmation after affirmation of a nonexistent ugliness, or that your inability to enter the sexual marketplace is caused by a grossly subpar sexual market value, i.e. ugliness?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, alriodai, Tallooksmaxxer and 46 others
water

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2968, shaugstir and 3 others
indeed pinkwell

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3, Deleted member 5746, delusionalretard and 2 others
just have hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 2403, delusionalretard and 2 others
Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, GetShrekt, 5'8manlet and 7 others
1613503495731-gif.990465

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Toth's thot, Acee and 8 others
By 3 years time I will have ascended and laugh about how I used to browse here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, CANI, Deleted member 10602 and 7 others
just have hair
cope, you are ugly in the face

get it through your thick fucking skull, and then get a bullet and put it through your skull you fucking waste of oxygen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 10172 and 6 others
im aware im a hideous incel. i cope with posting funny images on an obsecure mongolian basket weaving forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
good reminder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
1610501383855m

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lmao, Deleted member 8318 and 7 others
thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4612
Im an incel because I’m very ugly despite being very tall with a great jaw, looks are truly everything in life, I have experienced a shit ton of blackpill events throughout my life and only now I’ve realized that my face was my problem

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Norwooder, Deleted member 8318 and 4 others
cope, you are ugly in the face

get it through your thick fucking skull, and then get a bullet and put it through your skull you fucking waste of oxygen
Gigacope. Anyone with norwood 1 and incel is a fucking fakecel volcel
Hair = life

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4612
im aware im a hideous incel. i cope with posting funny images on an obsecure mongolian basket weaving forum
are you basketbreh99 on there?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
damn I almost forgot thanks for reminding me

damn I almost forgot thanks for reminding me
you're welcome

next time you look in the mirror, also remember that it's tricking you. you are an ugly motherfucker and women wouldn't cry if your roped

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Tallooksmaxxer, Hikicel69 and 3 others
What about that incel that vice did a video on a while ago? Probably staged ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
What about that incel that vice did a video on a while ago? Probably staged ngl

100% staged

still kinda ugly though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, magnificentcel, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
You're not incel because you're autistic.

You're not incel because you don't have confidence.

You're not incel because you're a misogynist.

And you're definitely not incel because you have bad luck.

You are incel because you are ugly.

Here's the truth:

If you were good-looking, the halo effect would cause your autistic mannerisms to be framed as quirky, eccentric, or cute. You would not be labeled a creep or a moron because of your autism. If you're neurotypical enough to use a computer and browse a web forum, your autism is not severe enough to be the main cause of your inceldom. Autistic people tend to be below-average looking, which explains perfectly why so few autistic men manage to find a partner.

If you were good-looking, you would not be stuck in an ego-sapping negative feedback loop. If you woke up the next morning looking like Jeremy Meeks, society would pluck you out of that loop immediately and give you the positive feedback needed to boost your confidence. You get constant negative feedback because you are viewed by society as unworthy of anything else. You are genetically inferior and sexually worthless.

If you were good-looking, whatever subtle cues you give off about your misogynistic attitudes would be either missed or framed as something not intrinsic to your character, i.e. fixable, due to the halo effect. Everyone has several social masks, and most people don't have the social intelligence to see entirely through them. Because you are ugly, your words and actions are always cast in a poor light, so people will look for reasons to hate you since your face tells them you should be hated. It's a form of cognitive bias that affects everyone. Even benign things you do or say that don't actually reflect poor character traits can and will be perceived as such. Attractive people have the opposite experience: their words and actions are always cast in a positive light, and the only time they're going to be viewed as awful people is when they're clearly and obviously awful people -- and even then, there's a market for good-looking awful people.

Although we're all subject to the vicissitudes of chance, it would take an extremely convoluted series of events to make an attractive person incel. Occam's Razor cuts through your superstitious cope like a saber through a block of jelly. What's more likely: that through your entire 16 or more years of life, you've so consistently rolled poorly in the game of fortune that you've had nothing but affirmation after affirmation of a nonexistent ugliness, or that your inability to enter the sexual marketplace is caused by a grossly subpar sexual market value, i.e. ugliness?
High IQ post
Autism or not no wants me because I'm a 4/10

• +1
based op tbh once u accept ur ugly u feel good, u know u gon get no hoes for ur looks or any positive feedback so u looksmax slowly patiently while coping with other things, i already accepted that its over for my tear troughs

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 2214 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Deleted member 6873
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Gaia262, mortis and 1 other person
You're incel because you don't make the height grade. Well in my case at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 4612
Face is everything amiright ? @personalityinkwell

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim and Deleted member 12303
you're welcome

next time you look in the mirror, also remember that it's tricking you. you are an ugly motherfucker and women wouldn't cry if your roped
An ugly man should go ER if his looksmaxing fails

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262
Face is everything amiright ? @personalityinkwell
well i used the word ugly but technically height and frame are a factor too

by ugly i meant more broadly your physical characteristics are the main problem

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and mogstar
well i used the word ugly but technically height and frame are a factor too

by ugly i meant more broadly your physical characteristics are the main problem

Thanks for clarification.

• +1
I'm not incel because i got a girl who wants to fuck and i'm probably not ugly either because i got modeling agency begging for my cock.

I'm not incel because i got a girl who wants to fuck and i'm probably not ugly either because i got modeling agency begging for my cock.
you're still a fucking abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, getra, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
As you move forward , your youth,hair quality and collagen moves backwards and goes right up your ass.
My knowledge of science has surpassed biology

• Hmm...
B but we are looksmaxxers:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and getra
Still a top poster on an incel forum so it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
is this even possible?
I know physics and chemicals. I am just a combination of chemicals. Aging is just a rearrangment of chemicals and atoms. I have the knowledge to put them into a rearrangment that keeps my youthful.

I know physics and chemicals. I am just a combination of chemicals. Aging is just a rearrangment of chemicals and atoms. I have the knowledge to put them into a rearrangment that keeps my youthful.
make some threads on it for us then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, mogstar and Deleted member 10696
No one in life my told me I'm ugly.
Ur life experiences dictate wether u are ugly or not, if u don’t have loads of friends if girls don’t show the slightest bit of interest in you, you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10696
Brutal nigga dont do me like that

I'm not even incel:p

Brutal nigga dont do me like that
you're free to leave the forum if you don't wanna be reminded about the genetic garbage you are

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5746, lepo2317 and 2 others