Repeated ZSO To Achieve High Zygos?

Is it legit?

Also if my face becomes too wide after mse can i modify the width with the zso a bit?

Imagine combining this with lefort 3 you could probably fraud the entire morph.

Know i need to know what to do for the jaw body angle pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
on paper its plausible but the complications and risks would be high

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadelite and Greeicy
on paper its plausible but the complications and risks would be high

Couldnt we wait a time interval of a year each?????

Couldnt we wait a time interval of a year each?????
healing isnt the only factor

ZSO might not even result in an aesthetically pleasing result for starters. I've heard it feminizes the face.

healing isnt the only factor

ZSO might not even result in an aesthetically pleasing result for starters. I've heard it feminizes the face.

Oh no that hurts dammit i was looking to add even more volume to the mid face region with it brutal

Know a guy who had it done. Trust me, dont

I've hardly heard ZSO being good for the high zygos (like o'pry). I've seen some really good results, but a lot of those people needed lateral projection anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and curryslayerordeath
Went to a guy people here love. Was butchered. Had to be fixed locally. No difference “ I threw away 10k$“

Was it Z or someone else? And what exactly was he looking for? Lateral / anterior projection or to move them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Was it Z or someone else? And what exactly was he looking for? Lateral / anterior projection or to move them?
Rather not say who it was. Both

• +1
Rather not say who it was. Both

Well, I don't need the projection, just the movement. Apparently one of them said they can modify the ZSO to achieve some degree of height, but even given the risk, playing around with some morphs, it's legit the biggest change I can get. Can I PM about your friends case?

• +1
Well, I don't need the projection, just the movement. Apparently one of them said they can modify the ZSO to achieve some degree of height, but even given the risk, playing around with some morphs, it's legit the biggest change I can get. Can I PM about your friends case?
Just dont do it. Go with implants or fillers

• +1
Just dont do it. Go with implants or fillers

Both of those options are subpar and I already have low set cheekbones that project, placing more mass on top will look terrible. I'm not going to share the surgeon's name or the info you give, but if you don't want to expand, that's fine.

• +1
Both of those options are subpar and I already have low set cheekbones that project, placing more mass on top will look terrible. I'm not going to share the surgeon's name or the info you give, but if you don't want to expand, that's fine.
How are they subpar? What makes you think osteotomy is better?

• +1
How are they subpar? What makes you think osteotomy is better?

All the cheek implant results I have seen are subpar. They aren't as good as the ZSO results I've seen in the surgeon's office. Fillers are a lifetime worth of augmentation, I don't want that.

In my case specifically, I said. I have mass and low cheeks, they need to be moved for an aesthetically pleasing result, otherwise it's going to lead to a very comical large cheek that covers 80% of my face.

• +1
JFL at low cheekbone genetics

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and GarixTheChad
When you consider the lack of impressive results as well as the horror stories some people have posted about complications, I would not even consider doing ZSO once.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88