Replace angry bummie 😑, with downvote πŸ‘Ž!

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Couple more threads and leaving /// PM CONTACT !!!
Time online
50d 16h 42m
That way, i can just react to something without coming out as emotional guy, like i'm mad or something. It's even better way of saying - "i disagree", or just - "No". Whereas bummie represents anger and suffering, mentally speaking. You can even let the OP that thread is low effort, that way we can reppel greycels, and annoying farmers from posting, which would result in more what? - Quality posting, yeah. Wouldn't that be awesome @Master, @Dude420, @Sergeant ?

😑 =πŸ‘Ž?

higgabigga

higgabigga

Psl2 Russian Slavcel Untermensch
Time online
35d 11h 51m
no you coping nigger and dont act like you arent completely utterly SEETHING when you react with this :rage:

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Couple more threads and leaving /// PM CONTACT !!!
Time online
50d 16h 42m
no you coping nigger and dont act like you arent completely utterly SEETHING when you react with this :rage:
I want to abuse it 😜😜 that's why

Low inhib & ultra non-NT vocal range giga-mogger
Time online
23d 13h 39m
That way, i can just react to something without coming out as emotional guy, like i'm mad or something. It's even better way of saying - "i disagree", or just - "No". Whereas bummie represents anger and suffering, mentally speaking. You can even let the OP that thread is low effort, that way we can reppel greycels, and annoying farmers from posting, which would result in more what? - Quality posting, yeah. Wouldn't that be awesome @Master, @Dude420, @Sergeant ?

😑 =πŸ‘Ž?
Don’t replace it, just add it mods.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)