Reply to this to inceltears/foid who made a thread titled "looksmaxing is pathetic"

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Incoming, turkproducer and 7 others
Link

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 4570
but im not focusing on looks only. im doing many different things :feelsez: i dont know what she means by girls dont give fuck. girls give fuck and i know it ive seen it by my own eyes. so i gotta look better>>>>>>they give more fucks. being ugly and nobody giving fuck is real misery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
Just rethink your life bro! keep fucking coping you utter subhuman! looks don't matter!
Cage

Jfl @ believing in what foids say rather than how they behave

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Incoming, Deleted member 7776 and 9 others
Blackpill is bad.

Ideal is being extremely GL from birth and always being bluepilled.

Everyone will love you and you will think: ' Oh it's because of my confidence, character, jokes, personality.'

You will do whatever you feel like doing:
Playing the piano? 'Oh wow chad is so sexy because he plays the piano so well'.

Playing with yu-gi-oh cards? 'haha chad is such nerdy hihi, i wanna play with him'

Imagine the gratification you would constantly feel, holy shit. No matter what you do, people will tell you they like you for it.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 7776, turkproducer and 6 others
I bet she doesn’t think makeup is “cheating the system”

Dumb whore

don’t even reply to these cunts, just ignore them, they aren’t even worth it

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Mr.cope, Incoming and 9 others
read like 5 words. obvious bait

Attachments

• GIF-Dancing-dance-dance-moves-didnt-read-GIF.gif
    GIF-Dancing-dance-dance-moves-didnt-read-GIF.gif
    946.8 KB · Views: 12
  • did not read lol.gif
    did not read lol.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Obvious troll. But even if its real she gave zero arguments to refute the black pill. She even contradicts her self by giving chalamet and Dicaprio as examples. Who are literally worshiped because of their looks. Do you think if Dicaprio was a 5'2 and bald he would have the same achievement he has today?. Jfl at the coping.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998, Effortless and 4 others
Obvious troll. But even if its real she gave zero arguments to refute the black pill. She even contradicts her self by giving chalamet and Dicaprio as examples. Who are literally worshiped because of their looks. Do you think if Dicaprio was a 5'2 and bald he would have the same achievement he has today?. Jfl at the coping.
Yeah I caged when she mentioned Chalamet and Dicaprio, zero self awareness

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
One of the most moronic dipshits I'v seen in my entire life- the reason why DiCaprio is desired by so many women is because he's one of the most famous actors of ALL FUCKING TIME and he was fairly GOOD LOOKING when he was young. JFL I cannot imagine what it's like to live life as a such a delusional mentally stunted imbecile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Chadelite
>I'm outta this shithole
>4posts, registered may 24

Extremely deluded
Beauty always comes down to a bunch of proportions and milimiters of bone, and if a person becomes truly beautiful, their chance of having a much better life just skyrockets

Normies always try to make life look like rocket science when in fact its just a matter of some little proportions on your face and body.

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, 5'8manlet, Effortless and 4 others
Extremely deluded
Beauty always comes down to a bunch of proportions and milimiters of bone, and if a person becomes truly beautiful, their chance of having a much better life just skyrockets

Normies always try to make life look like rocket science when in fact its just a matter of some little proportions on your face and body.
based

I've spoken to SO many women over the years trying to explain to me that the blackpill is false.

They always conform under the fact that YES A BALDING 3 INCH DICK INDIAN JANITOR HAS IT MUVH WORSE THAN A TALL WHITE EDUCATED 8 INCH COCK CHAD.

They virtue signal so much because they can't come to terms that they are a simple equation. They want to say they are unique and only want "this one little thing" in a guy.

I hate them so much.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 7240
No more virtue signaling foids

"cheating the system"

Meanwhile...

Hair extensions, lip red stick, foundation, eyeliner, concealer, eyelash extensions, eyebrow pencil in her draws and a waist trainer in her closet.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Arvenas, Incoming and 4 others
do these stupid cunt whores bother to look at the incel wiki

I've gotten so much more action thanks to looksmaxxing. jfl at regular people thinking they can actually consciously understand their subconscious biological impulses like we can.

Screenshot 2020 06 24 10 38 36 878 comandroidbrowser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deathrasher42 and 5'8manlet
I was bullied and got anxiety disorder because of my looks.

One of my bro is tall and has a big dick. He has a good life and his gf come to see him almost everyday.

Another bro is a middleschool slayer, expected to be the tallest of the bros, he has god tier hair like Nick Bateman...

Last bro and me are incels, we're both under 6ft and PSL 3.75/4
We cope with video games and other nerd shits while our 2 other bros enjoy life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deathrasher42
Read the whole thing, Foid IQ was detected, can't say I'm disappointed