Replying to Low IQ Posts Made About Me on incels.is MEGATHREAD

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Since I can't actually post on incels.is anymore i'll just reply to these posts in this thread. I doubt they'll see this but I don't care.

I'll start with posts on this thread here
https://incels.is/threads/brendioeees-wife.187648/

[B]Gladiatorcel said:
https://incels.is/attachments/1584673327036-png.220219/

https://incels.is/attachments/1584673065808-png.220218/

https://incels.is/attachments/1584673880607-png.220217/

https://incels.is/attachments/1584674468718-png.220222/
Began for famecels
There are literally two different females in this post just fucking lol, the one who looks a monkey in the tik tok video is not my wife and has actual video evidence of her having a threesome with 2 guys unlike all the tales from the basement larps made up about mine.
[B]FidelCashflow said:
Is this for real? Isnt that bitch from some third world country?
I'm not sure if this is referring to Kasper or my wife but I guess Australia is pretty third world jfl.
Dregster666 in reply to FidelCashFlow[B] said:
Dont be. Some 30+ yr old unloaded his man juice inside her 16 yr old twat.
Lookscel[B] said:
Let me share something about her. She once let a stranger who was around 30 I guess can't remember raw dog her and he cummed inside her then ghosted her. Reading this one of her orbiters said he is broken now and going to kill himself soon. Don't know what happened to him. He used to video chat with her apparently. She started taking plan B after this. Said she was going to kill herself and fucked off from lookism.net . Later I found she is alive and attention whoring somewhere else :feelskek:

You know what's even better?She was I think 15-16 when this happened
CopingJim[B] said:
How can you marry a foid you know someone else has coomed inside of her? Literally how can you be so debased.... I will NEVER understand or respect that shit
TheGambler2[B] said:
Didn't she have some degenerate whoreish stories from the past..And she is on shit tok too JFL.He will be massively cucked,but wouldn't be surprised if he enjoyed it too.
The most notorious tale from the basement. There's literally no proof of this. This comes from Lookism.net which has a known notorious history of rogue moderators who post as other users, go into their accounts, edit their posts, delete swarthes of threads, etc. A day before this happened, a person who had higher admin role, Poobear, who also lived in Perth, Australia where Tahlia lived at the time, DM'd her asking to take her virginity, when she rejected him, the post went up almost soon after, JFL.

I find it funny, how almost everytime some lie is spread about it, it's almost everytime after she rejects someone, and people are absolutely seething about the fact she approached me and is with me now.
Lookscel[B] said:
He has been orbiting her for months now and comments below her videos " You are a brave girl " or shit like that. :feelskek:
Wrong, she approached and was orbiting me.
Lookscel[B] said:
Ohh and some other users here said that there are pictures of her out there getting fucked from behind. I for one know that she sent her semi nude pictures to catfish man and he wasn't even catfishing her.
Here we go again, JFL, The picture of her getting "fucked from behind" has been debunked.

It's not her hair color or her skin tone, also there are certain skin details missing aswell that I wont show or talk about to give you fap fuel. I mean where else to even begin, how about the fact that the guy fucking her is pale aswell, you literally can't even say it's lighting, in fact he took a flash photograph, meaning all the skin in the photo brightened up aswell, meaning the girl he is fuckings skin is even darker. Well I have news for you, my wife isn't a Mexican, her hair doesn't look like that, her skin tone doesn't look like that, and her back doesn't look like that and as I said already tried recreated the photo at various lightings, angles, and with flash, and none match up. Are we just gonna grab random pics from people fucking ethnics on an amateur /b/ thread "pics you aren't supposed to thread" and just start larping that they're her now? Just lol.
[B]Romello Gaghan 2 said:
Fucking traitor. Nothing wrong with ascendance but taunting other incels with dreadful Larps? Not cool man.
I never larped, in fact when I was banned even when I was in a E-Relationship with her I was still an Incel. I mean what argument is this? That because I fell into a certain set of extremely lucky circumstances via looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, etc, and got a girl who was interested in me from literally the other side of the world i'm a fakecel?

Women in L.A still rejected me, and I gurantee you they still would now.
[B]gymletethnicel said:
You can ascend if you are giga obese and are a turbomanlet as long as you are white jfl
Just statusmaxx and get a girl from the other side of the earth = JBW. Just lol. You've always been a low IQ poster. Ethnics still have the advantage over average white men in the west and always will until something changes and the marxists get stopped.
[B]deathsh+rt said:
So much for him being incel, he is just mocking us at this stage.
I have mocked nobody for being an Incel, my beliefs have never changed or faltered either. I am still blackpilled and am on the side of Incels 100%, actual ones that is, which unlike the coping BS said about me, I was an actual one, I just happened to luck out with extraordinary circumstances with a literal unicorn. This doesn't change reality or how I feel about the world.
FinnCel[B] said:
I thought BrendioEEE wouldn't settle for non-virgins.
You betrayed us :cryfeels:
I didn't settle for a non virgin, and I mean virgin in the most extreme sense of that word, no penis in mouth, vagina, or butt. 100% Virgin or Death, I have always been about that, and FinnCel as someone who knows how thorough I am about research you should personally know this more than most others on the forum.
PPEcel[B] said:
He came up with "reverse hypergamy", which is the asinine idea that foids would rather sleep with a 5'2 balding Indian janitor than a 6'4 blond German banker simply because foids are liberals.
That's not what reverse hypergamy is but imagine my shock that an Ethnic wouldn't be able to comprehend concepts that are more than 10 letters long. Reverse hypergamy is that when you take a 5/10 white male, and pit him against a 3-4/10 ethnic male, the ethnic male has more status on average, and is actually status wise is equivalent typically in some cases to a 6-7/10 White Male just from his status alone. This is proven in many such cases, and is the reason why it's almost impossible to find white men with a looksmatch, and why its MUCH easier to find ethnic men with a better looking white female.
MayorOfKekville[B] said:
This is why youngcels don’t really belong here.
If you’re under 25, plenty of time to ascend.
What a massive fucking cope again, youngcels are at an extreme disadvantage especially nowadays competing with rich boomers. I always talk about racial reverse hypergamy, but lets talk about age related reverse hypergamy. The fact of the matter is old rich fat fuck boomers status mog the majority of average young men, and because of that they will be able to steal prime women away from their agematched looksmatched, while you fakecel old richcel faggots will scream "MUH BETABUXX ITS JUST PROSTITUTION"

Massive cope, there's a reason why the highest suicide rates among males are young men, and the highest suicide rates among females is older women. Old men, fuck young women while young men rot. That is a fact.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 14 others
read everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and 18 others
every single word twice

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and 15 others
Interesting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and 14 others
@LastGerman thoughts on this

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
Autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Wtf is this

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and 6 others
the average IQ on .co is in the double digits. why care what any but the few demonstrably high IQ posters think about anything?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
It just doesn't make sense for her to be a virgin, given her mental issues history. It makes no sense at all. If she is truly a virgin this is a real miracle, because my life experiences, blackpill and knowledge about women just doesn't add up with that.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and 6 others
JFL this shit really triggers you huh, all these incels are living rent free in your head

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others
I find it funny, how almost everytime some lie is spread about it, it's almost everytime after she rejects someone, and people are absolutely seething about the fact she approached me and is with me now.

That just confirms that most men are just indeed needy. I find it kinda funny because those people are actually the ones blaming men and their neediness. That means, that most men would backstab you for a female if they do have the opportunity for it.

1585220714660.png

It's not her hair color or her skin tone, also there are certain skin details missing aswell that I wont show or talk about to give you fap fuel. I mean where else to even begin, how about the fact that the guy fucking her is pale aswell, you literally can't even say it's lighting, in fact he took a flash photograph, meaning all the skin in the photo brightened up aswell, meaning the girl he is fuckings skin is even darker. Well I have news for you, my wife isn't a Mexican, her hair doesn't look like that, her skin tone doesn't look like that, and her back doesn't look like that and as I said already tried recreated the photo at various lightings, angles, and with flash, and none match up. Are we just gonna grab random pics from people fucking ethnics on an amateur /b/ thread "pics you aren't supposed to thread" and just start larping that they're her now? Just lol.

The thing is, this could be any female... I do not have enough information in order to verify it.

That's not what reverse hypergamy is but imagine my shock that an Ethnic wouldn't be able to comprehend concepts that are more than 10 letters long. Reverse hypergamy is that when you take a 5/10 white male, and pit him against a 3-4/10 ethnic male, the ethnic male has more status on average, and is actually status wise is equivalent typically in some cases to a 6-7/10 White Male just from his status alone.

It is either Chad or your Indian janitor who happens to be 5,2. I am actually somewhat tired of it.

This is proven in many such cases, and is the reason why it's almost impossible to find white men with a looksmatch, and why its MUCH easier to find ethnic men with a better looking white female.

Weird is that people on incel.co tend to be in denial about this, specially non-white men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrendioEEE, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Since I can't actually post on incels.is anymore i'll just reply to these posts in this thread. I doubt they'll see this but I don't care.

I'll start with posts on this thread here
https://incels.is/threads/brendioeees-wife.187648/

There are literally two different females in this post just fucking lol, the one who looks a monkey in the tik tok video is not my wife and has actual video evidence of her having a threesome with 2 guys unlike all the tales from the basement larps made up about mine.

I'm not sure if this is referring to Kasper or my wife but I guess Australia is pretty third world jfl.

The most notorious tale from the basement. There's literally no proof of this. This comes from Lookism.net which has a known notorious history of rogue moderators who post as other users, go into their accounts, edit their posts, delete swarthes of threads, etc. A day before this happened, a person who had higher admin role, Poobear, who also lived in Perth, Australia where Tahlia lived at the time, DM'd her asking to take her virginity, when she rejected him, the post went up almost soon after, JFL.
View attachment 321820

Wrong, she approached and was orbiting me.

Here we go again, JFL, The picture of her getting "fucked from behind" has been debunked.

View attachment 321834

I never larped, in fact when I was banned even when I was in a E-Relationship with her I was still an Incel. I mean what argument is this? That because I fell into a certain set of extremely lucky circumstances via looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, etc, and got a girl who was interested in me from literally the other side of the world i'm a fakecel?

Women in L.A still rejected me, and I gurantee you they still would now.

Just statusmaxx and get a girl from the other side of the earth = JBW. Just lol. You've always been a low IQ poster. Ethnics still have the advantage over average white men in the west and always will until something changes and the marxists get stopped.

I have mocked nobody for being an Incel, my beliefs have never changed or faltered either. I am still blackpilled and am on the side of Incels 100%, actual ones that is, which unlike the coping BS said about me, I was an actual one, I just happened to luck out with extraordinary circumstances with a literal unicorn. This doesn't change reality or how I feel about the world.

I didn't settle for a non virgin, and I mean virgin in the most extreme sense of that word, no penis in mouth, vagina, or butt. 100% Virgin or Death, I have always been about that, and FinnCel as someone who knows how thorough I am about research you should personally know this more than most others on the forum.

That's not what reverse hypergamy is but imagine my shock that an Ethnic wouldn't be able to comprehend concepts that are more than 10 letters long. Reverse hypergamy is that when you take a 5/10 white male, and pit him against a 3-4/10 ethnic male, the ethnic male has more status on average, and is actually status wise is equivalent typically in some cases to a 6-7/10 White Male just from his status alone. This is proven in many such cases, and is the reason why it's almost impossible to find white men with a looksmatch, and why its MUCH easier to find ethnic men with a better looking white female.

What a massive fucking cope again, youngcels are at an extreme disadvantage especially nowadays competing with rich boomers. I always talk about racial reverse hypergamy, but lets talk about age related reverse hypergamy. The fact of the matter is old rich fat fuck boomers status mog the majority of average young men, and because of that they will be able to steal prime women away from their agematched looksmatched, while you fakecel old richcel faggots will scream "MUH BETABUXX ITS JUST PROSTITUTION"

Massive cope, there's a reason why the highest suicide rates among males are young men, and the highest suicide rates among females is older women. Old men, fuck young women while young men rot. That is a fact.
View attachment 321847
I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
That just confirms that most men are just indeed needy. I find it kinda funny because those people are actually the ones blaming men and their neediness. That means, that most men would backstab you for a female if they do have the opportunity for it.
Many such cases, sad shit man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@BrettyBoy Thoughts on this?

• +1
tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and BrendioEEE
@54UD4D3 Thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 54UD4D3
yeah we totally just read all that bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
this soy incel like drama doesn't exist on this forum buddy.
it's all banter and memes, get a grip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, Kade and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2756
Looks like a story for Keemstar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, Nosecel and 1 other person
the average IQ on .co is in the double digits. why care what any but the few demonstrably high IQ posters think about anything?
why would you only care about what the demonstrably high iq posters think and not the rest?
op clearly cares

• +1
It just doesn't make sense for her to be a virgin, given her mental issues history. It makes no sense at all. If she is truly a virgin this is a real miracle, because my life experiences, blackpill and knowledge about women just doesn't add up with that.
I really don't know the story but this sounds about right imo.
Girls can fuck pretty much anytime they want and esp with mental issues they'd want to experiment with sex to stimulate their overthinking brains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, RAITEIII and 2 others
I really don't know the story but this sounds about right imo.
Girls can fuck pretty much anytime they want and esp with mental issues they'd want to experiment with sex to stimulate their overthinking brains
Non virgin females have very clear warning signs as it really damages their brain and their ability to pair bond once the partner count goes beyond 1. I have gotten so good at analyzing roasties that I can tell you if a woman is a virgin merely from 1 picture/interaction. Imagine how thorough i'd be over the course of several months.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, TURBO and 1 other person
Non virgin females have very clear warning signs as it really damages their brain and their ability to pair bond once the partner count goes beyond 1. I have gotten so good at analyzing roasties that I can tell you if a woman is a virgin merely from 1 picture/interaction. Imagine how thorough i'd be over the course of several months.
You're just pairing virginity with anxiety and overestimating your abilitys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649 and Deleted member 4671
Ok Buddy :lul: :lul:

A KHHV be flexin on us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Wrong

I was a V only before actually.
I doubt anyone here honestly believes your wife was a virgin or actually cares if she even is one. It really doesn't matter.

It's just sad that you'd preach the blackpill and instantly fall for the first siren that sang to you.

Blackpilled or not the majority of men are painfully needy and don't even realise it themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, Deleted member 649 and 1 other person
why would you only care about what the demonstrably high iq posters think and not the rest?
op clearly cares
Because outside whatever value I choose to give them based on respect for their wisdom and intelligence, they and their opinions are worthless to me since they are strangers on the internet. Obviously, the average incel, with his brain the size of a peanut and his time on this planet just over half of mine, has no respectable wisdom or intelligence whatsoever.

• +1
Because outside whatever value I choose to give them based on respect for their wisdom and intelligence, they and their opinions are worthless to me since they are strangers on the internet. Obviously, the average incel, with his brain the size of a peanut and his time on this planet just over half of mine, has no respectable wisdom or intelligence whatsoever.
Pretty shitty advice to give op. Not caring about what someone thinks of you unless they're as intelligent as you deem fit is obviously a peculiar trait you're after conceiving yourself.

It's borderline impossible to not care about what something thinks of you if you care about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
@54UD4D3 Thoughts on this?
Many users on .co have crabs in the bucket mentality where they compete about who is more subhuman and think that they are gatekeepers of the site when most of them are normies and mentalcels in reality. I never understood why someone would hold a grudge against someone for ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
I doubt anyone here honestly believes your wife was a virgin or actually cares if she even is one. It really doesn't matter.
And yet they started this war. I'm here to end it.
It's just sad that you'd preach the blackpill and instantly fall for the first siren that sang to you.
You clearly don't know what you're talking about. I rejected/ghosted a multitude of different women before her, and didn't trust her for months until I was absolutely sure of her legitimacy after rigorous testing. There is no "siren song". The only song is the suicide march of her orbiters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LastGerman and Deleted member 2227